Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,473 members, 7,823,103 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' (39361 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / Leo Dasilva Criticised For Agreeing To Speak At Tinubu Youth Summit / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by CilicMarin: 8:05am On Sep 26, 2018
Nogodye:
Officially! PDP is dead in Osun! With Omisore and Sen. Omoworare on that side APC is a goal.

Are you sure? Still surprised how Aregbesola allowed PDP to have votes in his Local government. In fact, I am no longer interested in this Osun election.
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by tuniski: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Nogodye:
Officially! PDP is dead in Osun! With Omisore and Sen. Omoworare on that side APC is a goal.
How is a party that basically has just defeated APC be termed dead, how? Only zombies utter this kinda trash!

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Herdsmen: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This guy is obviously having serious pains right now in his heart cheesy

Pains?

Na una people for Ife I dey pity..

Me dey chill for parakin like this..

No time..
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
SonofDevil:
APC IS A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL/LLLLLLLLLLL

PDP DIE BY FIRE!!!!

WE DONT WANT WIKE STOOGE (PDP) SOUTHWEST AGAIN.

WE CO-OWNED APC

IT BELONGS TO US

IT BELONGS TO NIGERIA

WE ARE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER

are they going to pay ur father his entitlements, I heard they are owning him for 2yrs now

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Antipob777(f): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
I see the frustrated idiotic pigs of Biafra abi na potopoto republic committing suicide today.

Honestly anybody supported by the Igbos is indeed bound to fail.

Osun state is for APC
I give up

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
iPhone 5s for sale has a little crack that does not affect the screen call/Whatsapp 09030818219
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by loverboys: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2018
apc we are watching
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by bellotaofeek: 8:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Nogodye:
Politicians are like prostitute indeed. Oyinlola joined APC too in 2014 . They only care for their stupid self's
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by titiforever: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2018
Not too old to run. grin grin. Old men everywhere
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by ShootThemAll(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Omisore will collect APC money and still disappoint them...that's the plan with Senator Saraki the master planner...it will shock them!! grin
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by titiforever: 8:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by hush15: 8:47am On Sep 26, 2018
Issakendrick:
These are the photos "omisore" took with the APC members after agreeing to work it them to lets their candidate win the osun state governorship election.

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/09/photos-of-omisore-with-apc-members-after-agreeing-to-work-with-them/

see fools everywhere. This is a man they insulted and abused and claimed to be corrupt for running against Aregbe in the last elections. See as they are rallying round a corrupt man just because PDP did. They should have just relied on the federal might or fielded him in the first place. Double faced party. when he join forces with theirs, is it Aregbe or tinubu that will now leave his party structure for him or i dont understand

As far as me knows, this is just for show. Omisore can never be APC. He is either PDP or another but never APC
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Throwback: 8:48am On Sep 26, 2018
I still maintain that whoever wants to win, should engage the 3498 registered voters who are eligible to vote on Thursday.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Antipob777(f): 8:49am On Sep 26, 2018
If PDP loses osun state tomorrow, I will advice PDP to banish Igbos from supporting them.

I see it as a curse that anybody supported by Igbos are bound to fail.

They supported GEJ, He lost
Igbos carried Ekiti and Fayose for head, He lost

Now Adeleke is next.
Tufiakwa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 8:52am On Sep 26, 2018
hush15:

see fools everywhere. This is a man they insulted and abused and claimed to be corrupt for running against Aregbe in the last elections. See as they are rallying round a corrupt man just because PDP did. They should have just relied on the federal might or fielded him in the first place. Double faced party. when he join forces with theirs, is it Aregbe or tinubu that will now leave his party structure for him or i dont understand

As far as me knows, this is just for show. Omisore can never be APC. He is either PDP or another but never APC

This one is still in pains grin

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by JubiGold(m): 8:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Saraki will suffer his first major defeat... Davido will be humbled and dancing senator will learn new dance step

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Butterflyleo: 8:53am On Sep 26, 2018
Throwback:
I still maintain that whoever wants to win, should engage the 3498 registered voters who are eligible to vote on Thursday.

I can confidently tell you that they have been engaged already. If not all, most of them
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by abrahym(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Make una kill una self on here with headaches while their pikin dey ball hard for abroad.. Who get time for politics
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by emerged01(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
On this one,APC has robbed PDP. APC has already concluded plan to rob PDP,even without the help of Omisore APC wil rig the rerun election,and meeting Omisore is just to cover up their evil plan. Omisore has chose wisely because he stands a chance of gaining something from APC alliance.

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by UcheHermes(m): 8:55am On Sep 26, 2018
We'll keep getting this, until like last Saturday, we receive a shocker from the PDP. This election is beyond any man. Majority of the people are voting against the governing party and no man should feel too important as a result of the votes he got as a consequence.... My opinion though.
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by BENITAPUSSY: 8:55am On Sep 26, 2018
bewla:
Saraki being teaching them long Ronaldo of Nigeria politics
How?
The man that his political career has end some months ago.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by edibobo: 8:56am On Sep 26, 2018
If Omisore agreed to work for the success of APC in Osun State after all the humiliations suffered in their hands and the tribulations Osun State indigenes have been going through in the hands of Aregbesola then there is none to speak for the common man.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by Misterdhee1(m): 9:00am On Sep 26, 2018
ShootThemAll:
Omisore will collect APC money and still disappoint them...that's the plan with Senator Saraki the master planner...it will shock them!! grin
Lol. U think that's the last joker right? You seem to forget apc still controls the federal. Omisore won't be too dull to forget that
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by abbeyfel: 9:00am On Sep 26, 2018
There is no reason for APC to lobby if they are as good they claim. When PDP went, only Saraki was sent. What with all these agbalagbas visiting Omisore all at once if them no dey fear die?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by abbeyfel: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2018
SonofDevil:
APC IS A GOALLLLLLLLLLLLLL/LLLLLLLLLLL
PDP DIE BY FIRE!!!!
WE DONT WANT WIKE STOOGE (PDP) SOUTHWEST AGAIN.
WE CO-OWNED APC
IT BELONGS TO US
IT BELONGS TO NIGERIA
WE ARE MAJOR SHAREHOLDER
Nonsense!
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by fotadmowmend(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2018
He doesn't agree to work with anyone...... He said he is ready to work with anyone that will agree to include SDP action plans in his plans....
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by excomarow(m): 9:02am On Sep 26, 2018
futuregovernor:
Lolly, Nigeria politic. If he work for APC, marks today date, same APC will disappoint him

E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by excomarow(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
Herdsmen:
PDP victory for Osun go sweet die..

I nor argue with BMC and zombies oh.. for what will be willl be..

E too sure for pDp..

Live from ife..

Media selling junks.. while real matter on ground be say no one really want Apc in Osun for another 12years..

Bla, bla, bla
Re: More Photos Of Omisore With APC Chieftains After 'Agreeing To Work With Them' by ejembi28(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2018
edibobo:
If Omisore agreed to work for the success of APC in Osun State after all the humiliations suffered in their hands and the tribulations Osun State indigenes have been going through in the hands of Aregbesola then there is none to speak for the common man.

#FACT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Edo Governor Obaseki Slept At UN Conference – Official / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form / Lagos State Assembly Members Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.