Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,027 members, 7,810,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother (1462 Views)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' / I have Made a Terrible Mistake in Choice of Friend / How Would You Solve This Kind Of Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by lizzabetha: 8:07am On Sep 26, 2018
Some friends are like brothers and in some cases, more than brothers.

If you have this kind of friend, indeed you have a brother.

A Nigerian man told his friend he wishes to send his mum money but he is broke, what the friend did afterwards will leave you in tears.

See his Tweet which has now gone viral.

(VISIT SOURCE: www.lizabetha.com/if-you-have-this-kind-of-friend-indeed-you-have-a-brother)

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:10am On Sep 26, 2018
How can you go give my mum the money without my consent?
Oga , you should have given me the money so I go give her whatever I want myself .
In as much as what the friend did is commendable. It’s still nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by juanjo2: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2018
the person above dont understand common good English, tomorrow now u will see this one in one political post
... it is a pity grin

6 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
Oga , you should have given me the money so I go give her whatever I want myself .

Oga, are you normal?

6 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by PharmaGirl(f): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
The only nonsense here is in what you typed.

11 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2018
Adanairaland:

Oga, are you normal?

Hey ! Don’t ask me any silly questions.
If you want to make comments about the post . Please do .
And stay away from me .
Lalasticlala. Front page please

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
the person above dont understand common good English, tomorrow now u will see this one in one political post
... it is a pity grin
I think you’re the one that lacks comprehension here .
You sound so unreasonable.
Go back and read the post . Olodo . Flattino Omo ibo . He said he would have send his mama some money if he had money . Why didn’t the friend give him the money ? Why should he go behind his back to give his mum instead and then tell his mum her son sent him . What he did is commendable,yes! But it’s still nonsense.
Please be reasonable
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Millenniumlady(f): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
You don't have a friend to start with

3 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by juanjo2: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

I think you’re the one that lacks comprehension here .
You sound so unreasonable.
Go back and read the post . Olodo . Flattino Omo ibo . He said he would have send his mama some money if he had money . Why didn’t the friend give him the money ? Why should he go behind his back to give his mum instead and then tell his mum her son sent him . What he did is commendable,yes! But it’s still nonsense.
Please be reasonable
you can right comprehensively, but your reasoning is far dead.... it is a pity btw

3 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2018
juanjo2:
you can right comprehensively, but your reasoning is far dead.... it is a pity btw
Your brain is dead and is decomposing already . What a pity .
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
You don't have a friend to start with
Lmao . Whatever makes you cum grin
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Mizwisdom(f): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
Good

Need books?
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Millenniumlady(f): 8:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Lmao . Whatever makes you cum grin
Nahhhh what ever makes you came rather

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Nahhhh what ever makes you came rather
I will cum on your face .

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by chris20000: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

The only thing that doesn't make sense here is your comment.

Sense man, smh.
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2018
These comments above is proof that human beings like to complicate things. Can't you all appreciate a simple act of friendship without reading meanings into things!

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:39am On Sep 26, 2018
PharmaGirl:

The only nonsense here is in what you typed.

1 Share

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by selfwife(f): 8:40am On Sep 26, 2018
I have very good friends that I keep closer than family. some friends are blood ties in disguise.
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Xaos:
These comments above is proof that human beings like to complicate things. Can't you all appreciate a simply act of friendship without reading meanings into things!
Your question should be. Can’t the friend give him the money? Why go all the way to his mum and then lie her son sent him .
So, you think the mum wouldn’t know it’s a lie?
My son that didn’t send you to me yesterday or last week is now sending you to me today .
Ogbeni swerve Abegi.
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Millenniumlady(f): 8:41am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
I will cum on your face .
Oh I forgot to came as well undecided now run along sad

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Oh I forgot to came as well undecided now run along sad
tongue

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:43am On Sep 26, 2018
chris20000:

The only thing that doesn't make sense here is your comment.

Sense man, smh.
Go play with sand
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Liamm(m): 8:46am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:
silly degenerate nwaamaikpe wannabe grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Flattino(m): 8:54am On Sep 26, 2018
Liamm:
silly degenerate nwaamaikpe wannabe grin
Are you stupid? Who is nwamaikpe ?
Fuck_ off !
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Skyfornia(m): 9:38am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Stop sounding like an ingrate.
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by Liamm(m): 10:25am On Sep 26, 2018
Flattino:

Are you stupid? Who is nwamaikpe ?
Fuck_ off !
uh oh. Obviously your inability to read between lines says so much about your dumb tendencies. Fvcking nwaamaikpe wannabe grin

1 Like

Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by alhassanyusuf29(m): 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't blame you!! poverty has dealt with you seriously
Flattino:
Re: If You Have This Kind Of Friend, Indeed You Have A Brother by royalguy123(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Flattino:

Your question should be. Can’t the friend give him the money? Why go all the way to his mum and then lie her son sent him .
So, you think the mum wouldn’t know it’s a lie?
My son that didn’t send you to me yesterday or last week is now sending you to me today .
Ogbeni swerve Abegi.
op did you wants to take some for yourself, if your answer is No,then why complaining.
I just don't understand you.!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity Issue In The Family / What Business Can A Man In His 60s Do / Help: How Can I Stop This Bad Behavior?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.