Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' (79409 Views)

Can You Marry A Man Who Lives In His Family House? / 133-Year-Old Woman Who Lives On Top Of Olumo Rock (Photos) / Should I Be Thinking Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor?

LoL... I don't know ooo..

2 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL... I don't know ooo..
If it's on the floor abeg abort mission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
If it's on the floor abeg abort mission.

😂 😂 😂...
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Authoreety: 1:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Any girl that finds that place comfortable also shouldn't be thinking of marriage

For those quoting me, guess you dont understand sarcasm?

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by shortgun(m): 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2023
Nigerian girls and materialism

526 Likes 32 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by shortgun(m): 1:33pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
Is that mattress on the floor? Because any man whose mattress is still on the floor is not ready for marriage.
You have poor eyesight, seek medical attention immediately.

630 Likes 39 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by illicit(m): 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2023
Some girls don't even have apartments

They usually squat

711 Likes 52 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by teedoxman89(m): 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
The little furniture in that one room apartment is more expensive that that of a two bedroom flat, if you know you know!!!!

698 Likes 36 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
illicit:
Some girls don't even have apartments

They usually squat

Normal na for a girl but not a man tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by illicit(m): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Normal na for a girl but not a man tongue

Even at school

They squat

shocked

123 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2023
illicit:

Even at school

They squat

shocked

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by illicit(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Girls are naturally meant to squat before now.. men are the ones who should stand on their feet.

Says who?

Some of them like privacy and can afford it

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GorillaApp(m): 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2023
IconicR:
When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.
Even their own papa house no reach this one wey him marry dia mother.
Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool

318 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

When nairaland guys keep harping on some Nigerian women being foolish, I just brush it off but with post like this, I think they are right

You and jewessgratitud3 are dvmb as a door nail. My mattress dey ground for my bedroom but if you enter my house, you no go wan go house again. The day I moved in, it practically caused a stir in my neighborhood because of the hardware and luxury items in my condo.
Recently a young lady came visiting. She was supposed to write a professional exam and decided to come over for a lil brush up.
Babe reach house come begin dey fall in love.

I just pray your lots don't go and marry one innocent man somewhere.

Taylor89 and jeromestark come and carry all these trash Comot for this place
Thunder Fia Una two dia cool

Why are you this pained? Abi someone who claims to have such luxury will not be pained like this na? Audio luxury.

By the way, why bring me into your wailing? Did I yab the guys apartment? No let me reason you o. You won't like me.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by GorillaApp(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Why are you this pained? Abi someone who claims to have such luxury will not be pained like this na? Audio luxury.

By the way, why bring me into your wailing? Did I yab the guys apartment? No let me reason you o. You won't like me.
See who is thinking I'm pained grin

Bae, I don pass this stage Tay Tay! I just dey marvel at Una thinking capacity. It is on the floor. grin

U wan reason me? grin

I no get time for Una nonsense. Tony elumelu children dey come marry una cheesy Just wait

Poor things claiming posh

281 Likes 22 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by carl90(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
This is a neat apartment and a bro can get married in a place like this.
When he gets more blessings,he can always get a bigger place or even build his own house.
life a na gaga

209 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2023
carl90:
Do not despise the days of small beginnings.
This is neat apartment and a bro can get married in a place like this.
When he gest more blessings,he can always get a bigger place or even build his own house.
life a na gaga

LoL.. okwa ya? cheesy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Zigzagman: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2023
okay. keep waiting

4 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BigYash: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

That is why a lady should not have a say in a man's life.. Because they can't even stand for themselves (Broke ass) ,then you see her calling a hustling guy broke ..

If they minus all the help and gifts most of these girls got from the men they call scum,you will see that they are worth nothing..

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Zupay: 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
True!!!!!! shocked shocked lol.. the room looks decent sha.

The guy must be a very clean guy but na money hol am.

I love the setting. Very decent for starters.

Some girls will die hia! LoL.. una never Hala! 😂

This is no big deal, it is a bedsitter, a normal, normal for many singles (male and female) in Kenya. I lived in one as a student while studying there and many Nigerian students, yahoo boys and girls in Kenya, start out in such setting so I see no reason girls should get carried away by it.

9 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Jewessgratitud3: 2:45pm On Aug 14, 2023
BigYash:
That is why a lady should not have a say in a man's life.. Because they can't even stand for themselves (Broke ass) ,then you see her calling a hustling guy broke ..

If they minus all the help and gifts most of these girls got from the men they call scum,you will see that they are worth nothing..

Brother, dey calm down.
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by BigYash: 2:49pm On Aug 14, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Brother, dey calm down.
cheesy
Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Advertisershubs(f): 2:51pm On Aug 14, 2023
Dear Women;

Start Making Money Online Using Your Smart Phones and Laptops instead of starting up Nonsensical Threads Like This To Condemn Men.

Your Fathers Are Men And They Never Started Life with Your Mothers even in this manner.

PS:

Meanwhile;

If You Already Have A Website; Join WEEKLY PAYMENTS To Learn How To Utilize Your Website To Earn Dollars on A Weekly Basis.

Minimum of $100 Guaranteed.

If You do not have a website yet, Not To Worry. Reach out to the WhatsApp Contact on My Bio To Help You in Building Up Your SAAS Website.
The Best Way To Help Yourself is To Earn Extra Income in Dollars Right Now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by carl90(m): 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2023
o ya o !

Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. okwa ya? cheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Blazebond(m): 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
Advisers don land for NAIRALAND,na so one mumu talk say make person nor sleep for 8hours a day if he never make money,hahahahahah many of you are clowns,life is not scripted, everything and nothing is certain,na wait some mumu wait until them reach 45 years because them go listen and read rubbish like this post.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by keymatt(m): 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2023
Any girl that said this is a professional gold digger.

This room is very decent compared to other ones occupied by Urchiins.

27 Likes

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Leggodeals(f): 3:27pm On Aug 14, 2023
Men like crying that women can't look past material things but even men can't look past the artificials in women.

We, ugly women have been quiet and watching on the side for so long. We have a voice too but make we observe finish first. Our pretty friends get picked first all the time. They take the best of men and leave us with scraps. Or should I say men give them their all and fall back on us.

The day the ugly women association of Nigeria will reclaim our voice, no man in this country will have peace, the internet will scatter. Men must look at our potentials of being pretty and stop choosing pretty girls above us. angry

65 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Slydan204: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2023
And what if d woman doesn't mind but prefer 2 grow with d man. Remember, no condition is permanent. That patient dog eh?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Dybala11(m): 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
GorillaApp:

See who is thinking I'm pained grin

Bae, I don pass this stage Tay Tay! I just dey marvel at Una thinking capacity. It is on the floor. grin

U wan reason me? grin

I no get time for Una nonsense. Tony elumelu children dey come marry una cheesy Just wait

Poor things claiming posh
This one is violence Pro-max o. 😂😂😂
Wait, Tony Elumelu's children or Dangote's youngest son?? 😂😂😂

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'A Man Who Lives In This Kind Of Apartment Shouldn't Be Thinking Of Marriage' by Deebami: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2023
Do not despise the days of little beginning,. Many successful couples started with this type of beginning yesteryears, and they're having good lives today ( I can relate). That a guy is stinkingly rich today does not guarantee that he will die a rich man tomorrow, and for the fact that a man is struggling to make ends meet today does not mean that he will die a pauper. Many ladies had missed their God sent partners because of matters like this.

36 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Man Raises Family Under Lagos Bridge / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Mother Is Seeing Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.