Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,036 members, 7,863,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:56 AM

Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (54324 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by daviesblaze(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2018
IamPlato:

Dont Worry You Cant Even Do This Particular Biitch cheesy
Plus she's not in anyway my type grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by BruncleZuma: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mods make una stop abeg...is she the one being lapped on a dive?
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
small gal... big God
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by exlinkleads(f): 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
were u there?

ah
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
just wondering what could have happened to that bleached face if the parachute had failed to open undecided
Bad mind wee kee you.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
just wondering what could have happened to that bleached face if the parachute had failed to open undecided
Deploy, failed to deploy#runsaway.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Olodo24: 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda who turned a year older, August 23rd said she only wanted one thing for her birthday this year, to jump from a plane at 30,000 feet.

But yesterday, one of her wishes came through, the screen diva shared a video of herself as she jumped from a plane at 13,000 feet with support of a skydiver.

Rukky was so excited as she got to the ground.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/actress-rukky-sanda-jumps-from-plane-to-celebrate-birthday.html

you get luck
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by MrOwonikoko: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Op, is this news? undecided

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by pally123: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
vujebe:
cool
Una don start cheesy
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
AverageAnnie:
What if she died,?
BTW where are my fans??

we dunno you here
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by newsnjobs(m): 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Planning to climb on water leaf tree on my birth day.

grin grin

Check my signature for Lucrative Jobs Advertisement in Nigeria.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Martin0(m): 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did love to try this cheesy who is jumping with me let's go bitches kiss kiss kiss

you don run come here now
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 1:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by terseeraloy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
-\[/quote]U no go kill me
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Olayinka777(m): 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
PharmaGirl:

Sister, jump alone kiss
How are u doing bitch?
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by idonhammer: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
am here for u baby...let's do it!
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by excomarow(m): 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Jesu
English is in trouble :-

I text u
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by excomarow(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Jesu
English is in trouble :-

I text u my guy

Real gbege
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
excomarow:

I text u
Where and when??
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by bigtt76(f): 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
A new meme is born grin grin

vujebe:
cool

2 Likes

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by oluwaahmed: 1:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did love to try this cheesy who is jumping with me let's go bitches kiss kiss kiss

May d soul of English and all d faithful departed...
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by okenwaa(m): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
:oHmmm, another one undecided are you typing in english or in Anglais undecided

grin grin grin

It's Anglais my brother.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by okenwaa(m): 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2018
I'll like to try 50,000ft grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by mrfoxx(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
She's pull Will smith's Staunt... This already started trending in less than 48hrs after wills incredible jump

Ok lets see whose next
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Diso60090(m): 1:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
[quote author=Millenniumlady post=71535175]I did love to try this cheesy who is jumping with me let's go bitches kiss kiss kiss[/quot

Kettle laughing at pot
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Newboss(m): 1:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:
The same way she jumps from dick to dick right..cool
cool
Yeah, and the man from pussy to pussy too. angry

She's enjoying it the way the man does. angry

Do you have any problem with that? angry

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by frozen70(f): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ohhh what kind of stunt is that

How can someone be betting with something that can kill her
All in the name of proving a senseless and meaning less display to tempt the devil
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Joystark(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
One thing I am certain I could never try. My phobia for height is out of this world.

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Joystark(f): 2:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
One thing I am certain I could never try. My phobia for height is out of this world.

I'll just replace it with a crazy car race... I loveeeee speed.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by nathdim: 2:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda who turned a year older, August 23rd said she only wanted one thing for her birthday this year, to jump from a plane at 30,000 feet.

But yesterday, one of her wishes came through, the screen diva shared a video of herself as she jumped from a plane at 13,000 feet with support of a skydiver.

Rukky was so excited as she got to the ground.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/actress-rukky-sanda-jumps-from-plane-to-celebrate-birthday.html

will Smith wanna be
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

madam no vex go alone, we canor come and be attempting suicide together.

which kain rough play be that. be kiaful o
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by abbeyfel: 2:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
Evil spirit spotted!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jidenna Visits His Primary School In Enugu / Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Banky W To Marry Adesua Etomi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.