Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday (54293 Views)

Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos / Rukky Sanda Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photo / Rukky Sanda Steps Out In Ripped Jeans (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by kingPhidel(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Boy this right here is advance English not what you guys speak here
what's this one saying? "not what you guys speak here" where? grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by daviesblaze(m): 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
oluwaahmed:

May d soul of English and all d faithful departed...
rest in peace. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Mykelslim: 2:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joystark:
One thing I am certain I could never try. My phobia for height is out of this world.
You will love it if I dive with you. grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by benratigan3(m): 2:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
vujebe:
cool
na my gov u dey mumu like this? Lol no sleep up continue
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Seee

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Millenniumlady(f): 2:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
rest in peace. grin grin
Ffuck you boy

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Pidallyking: 3:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why nt speak pigin English instead.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by daviesblaze(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Ffuck you boy
but i don't want to fvck you though. abeg its not by force
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by iamloski(m): 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did love to try this cheesy who is jumping with me let's go bitches kiss kiss kiss
this your English, will make the parachute not to open. You can try jumping from the car boot like this your sister.

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by uzo92: 3:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
what would have happened if she had fallen in the process of jumping?
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Millenniumlady(f): 3:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
but i don't want to fvck you though. abeg its not by force
Pervert

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Joystark(f): 3:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mykelslim:
You will love it if I dive with you. grin grin
So diving with you will take the phobia away? . shocked

1 Like

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by boyjo: 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
daviesblaze:
just wondering what could have happened to that bleached face if the parachute had failed to open undecided

Try shave that underarm hair, then reload the picture inyama angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lol, photoshopped pics, na who snap dem sef
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Gkemz: 4:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
I did love to try this cheesy who is jumping with me let's go bitches kiss kiss kiss

Guy, you never tire to fake female moniker bearing female picture. If you want to jump, go climb high voltage transformer.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Meloshi(m): 4:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

I No Wan Die Go With Your BF...

CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Btruth: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
vujebe:
cool
oolorun osi....... lol
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by OliveCynosure(f): 4:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Could never be me
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Bitches una chairladys is calling on all of una undecided
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by daviesblaze(m): 4:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Pervert
SLUTTY grin grin
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by wolesmile(m): 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:

Taa ni tisa e?
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by surulere012: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp

Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Newboss:
Yeah, and the man from pussy to pussy too. angry

She's enjoying it the way the man does. angry

Do you have any problem with that? angry

Hope you can marry a girl with loosed pusssy angry
With the way you are defending her angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by PriscilliaOmo: 6:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will love to do dese...
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by PriscilliaOmo: 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will love to do dese... Happy birthday
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Newboss(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Hope you can marry a girl with loosed pusssy angry
With the way you are defending her angry
I don't see why any human being will marry a pussy in the first place. angry

If you want a pussy, you don't need to marry. angry
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Mykelslim: 8:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Joystark:

So diving with you will take the phobia away? . shocked
Yes grin grin
I will be holding you
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by maxxy26: 9:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yeh gota grab s0me damn pop
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by dnawah(m): 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Nollywood Actress, Rukky Sanda who turned a year older, August 23rd said she only wanted one thing for her birthday this year, to jump from a plane at 30,000 feet.

But yesterday, one of her wishes came through, the screen diva shared a video of herself as she jumped from a plane at 13,000 feet with support of a skydiver.

Rukky was so excited as she got to the ground.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/actress-rukky-sanda-jumps-from-plane-to-celebrate-birthday.html

the man ontop be like give it to me now or i drop u.
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by DeWisedon(m): 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Millenniumlady:
Now that you have finally gotten my attention. what do you want
you mean me?
Re: Rukky Sanda Jumps From Plane With Parachute To Celebrate Her 34th Birthday by Tycoon007(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
I will advice u not to try such again besides its not ur field it's just a diff of 1sec btw heaven and earth wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayo Olaiya In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / 2face Visits Innocent Idibia Street In Lagos / Uche Maduagwu To Bolu Okupe: "I No Be Your Mate. I Was Gay Before You Were Born"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.