Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,031 members, 7,953,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:43 AM

Ibadan Women With Big Ass To Bleep Hard On Bed With My Long Big Rod - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ibadan Women With Big Ass To Bleep Hard On Bed With My Long Big Rod (1325 Views)

I need a female Nlder with big ass to tag along with me to club57 Ikoyi tomorrow / My Big Black Rod Is Hard Any Avaliable Women To Bleep Hard On Bed / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Women With Big Ass To Bleep Hard On Bed With My Long Big Rod by delejigger(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
ask for more round on bed women here in ibadan with big boobs and lovely big ass to Bleep hard on bed with my long big cucumber. what app me on 09053030954..
Re: Ibadan Women With Big Ass To Bleep Hard On Bed With My Long Big Rod by Daviddsson(m): 12:58pm On Nov 12, 2019
SM around the environs of IB and LAG, should be willing and voluntary to beep me..
Discreet relationship is all is there to offer..
I don't bite.

(1) (Reply)

Hi / Lagosians Exclusive Dating and hookup Program / I Asked My Boyfriend To Follow These Steps And He Did, Now I Beg For More Se*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.