Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) (48878 Views)

Veronika Didusenko, Miss Ukraine Banned By Miss World For Being Single Mum / Joyce Prado: Pregnant Miss Bolivia Stripped Of Her Title / Itir Esen, Miss Turkey Stripped Of Her Crown Over Coup Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by seunlayi(m): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Where is that our cucumber sister sef?
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Queenserah26(f): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
But in my own country, we daily celebrate liars...smh
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by DavidEsq(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
DABREEZYTOS:
Why are some ladies like this nau?why would you omit such an important thing....failing to acknowledge your own flesh and blood just in the name of beauty n fame??....no be only crown dem suppose strip her of,dem suppose ask her refund all the money and materials spent on her as well
Family means little or nothing to some persons.

1 Like

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by ohiku4every1(m): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Over to the blamers

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by SocialJustice: 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
emmabest2000:
In some part of the world lying is normal daily life

Meanwhile.....
The picture really means a lot to me. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by IKON360(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
sisisioge:
In all this, I wonder how she was able to keep her body from telling the obvious truth! For that, I say well done...you are truly a beauty kiss
formerly married with a child and looks so devastatingly beautiful. So beautiful and smart enough to win Miss Ukraine. But in Nigeria the woman has turned to what I don't know. Some even have fat on their forehead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by maklelemakukula(m): 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
emmabest2000:
In some part of the world lying is normal daily life

Meanwhile.....
did the man die ?
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by salford: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
She is very beautiful.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Olodo24: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
she's still cute
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sarkin:
A place where things work.
But here all the contestants will firstly have group sex with the coordinators...
The people awarded that title "miss whatever" over here don't worth it.
The girls who win them are girls who have the most skills in the other room.

You haven't been to Ukraine that's why you hold this opinion. Ukrainians are just as corrupt as Nigerians, even more so. I even work with them in here in Nigeria and I can tell you they are not what you think.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by BAZETU12: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
no boob no ass never in my life,bbw on my mind.big beautiful women are very sweet
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Naza25: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why the rule? Being a mother shouldn't be a disqualification for model contests
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Lomprico2: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
If she had told the truth from the onset would she had won?
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by otunde527: 8:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
See discrimination
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Angy55(f): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Honestly, she is beautiful. Her body physique is wow! You can't tell if she has one already.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 26, 2018
IKON360:

formerly married with a child and looks so devastatingly beautiful. So beautiful and smart enough to win Miss Ukraine. But in Nigeria the woman has turned to what I don't know. Some even have fat on their forehead

Savages hahahah
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by breakeven: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Where is Lai Mohammed?
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by breakeven: 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Where is Lai Mohammed? The father of lies in nigeria.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yes she lied, but what kind of stupid rule is that? Why should beauty pageant not (have been) married or never had children?

angry angry

1 Like

Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by ChiefSweetus: 12:30am On Sep 27, 2018
Go begin vex for her "bàstard ex-horseband" again grin grin
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by Exponental(m): 8:18am On Sep 27, 2018
I think having a 4yr old son is a justification for her to retain her title cos she has perfectly restored herself and better than other singles.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by winj3: 8:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Stupid white people always decide beauty based on how skinny and hungry looking the women are.
Re: Veronika Didiusenko, Miss Ukraine Is Stripped Of Her Crown For Lying (photo) by ladyjblinks(f): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
She's so beautiful!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mugabekazi Lilliane Sentenced To 2 Years In Jail For Indecent Dressing In Rwanda / 13 Pictures You’ll Relate To If Your Tailor Has Ever Disappointed You / Joel Miggler; Guinness World Records title for most flesh tunnels (face).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.