Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,060 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Zara, H&m: In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Zara, H&m: In Lagos (1548 Views)

The Owner Of Zara Briefly Surpassed Bill Gates As The Richest Person In The Worl / I Can Export Garments Items Zara H&m Jack & Jones Etc / Wholesale UK Clothing Stock For Sale Inc Zara, Topshop, Asos, Etc At Great Rates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zara, H&m: In Lagos by Sariba(f): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2010
Hi every1

I am moving from Switzerland to Lagos in around a years time together with my nigerian boyfriend.
Therefore I am looking around for a business opportunity. What I was thinking is buying a franchise from a fahsion company (both for men and/or women).
Last time I came to Lagos I saw that Mango has opened its first store, which shop would you guys most love to see in Lagos?

I really hope for some feedback and thank you in advance!!!!

xo

[/color]
Re: Zara, H&m: In Lagos by browncocos(f): 12:11pm On Jul 08, 2010
ure thinking of buying a franchise
damn! ure big grin

so anyways
I usually dont wear either of the 2 lines you're talking about
but with the little I know about both brands
Ill say go for H&M
Its more affordable than ZARA
but then again you have to think about a stylish brand,really stylish brand(u know naija babes now?)

order of importance in your decision making
1.affordable (so you break even) but not too cheap to scare "big girls " away lol
2.style,style,style
3. it has to be real fashion focused,ability to get the latest trends there

enof said
I wish you all the best!
Re: Zara, H&m: In Lagos by Sariba(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2010
Thank you very much for your post!!! I really appreciate, wink

ZARA and H&M were only 2 examples. Yeah, I noticed Naija girls are quite fashionable, stylish and like to dress sexy.
Its quite difficult to find the right label. It probably has to be a stylish, sexy amercian brand?!?!

Thank you, all the best to to you too!
Come and visit me with all your friends as soon as I get my shop!!!!
I'll give you guys a good discount!!! grin

xo
Re: Zara, H&m: In Lagos by browncocos(f): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2010
Sariba:

Hi every1

I
Sariba link=topic=475472.msg6350031#msg6350031 date=1278587824:

Thank you very much for your post!!! I really appreciate, wink

ZARA and H&M were only 2 examples. Yeah, I noticed Naija girls are quite fashionable, stylish and like to dress sexy.
Its quite difficult to find the right label. It probably has to be a stylish, sexy amercian brand?!?!

Thank you, all the best to to you too!
Come and visit me with all your friends as soon as I get my shop!!!!
I'll give you guys a good discount!!! grin

xo

for the discount alone ,Ill be there lol
you know what?
I dont think buying a franchise will be your best bet simply because each label seem to concentrate on just one kinda style eg contemporary,vintage et al

a wide variety of tastes will be better.
you will need to source for all kinds of clothes from different places
shirts are mostly better got from the u.k good quality stuff
and casuals from the U.S
and then vintage/sexy from italy and france etc

personally i shop cache when i want to feel classy grin but its not affordable
F21 when I want to feel young,
you know most people are multi-faceted and so you should be multi-faceted too

wishing you the very best

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of Business With 15k / NEED EXTRA CASH: Welcome To The Online Information Marketing Blueprint / Breaking News: Dollar To Crash By 70% As Buhari Signs Currency Deal With China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.