Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

My Fellow Muslims Who Have Idea Of This Dream. - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Fellow Muslims Who Have Idea Of This Dream. (382 Views)

Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me / Who Thought This Was A Good Idea? / Must Read For All Muslims Who Are Anti West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Fellow Muslims Who Have Idea Of This Dream. by Ali1989: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Please, What Is The Meaning Of This Dreams.
1. Someone Dream That He Is Mad.
2. Someone Saw Moon In HIs Dream.
3. Someone Is Naked In The Dream.
Thank You
Re: My Fellow Muslims Who Have Idea Of This Dream. by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:17am On Sep 26, 2018
There follow a number of saheeh ahaadeeth which describe how to deal with what one sees in one’s dream.

1 – It was narrated that Abu Qutaadah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams come from the Shaytaan. If anyone sees a bad dream that scares him, let him spit drily to his left and seek refuge with Allaah from its evil, then it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 3292)

2 – It was narrated that Abu Salamah said: I used to see such terrible dreams that that I began to shake and have a fever, but did not cover myself with a cloak until I met Abu Qutaadah, and I mentioned that to him. He said, “I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say, ‘Good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams come from the Shaytaan. If anyone sees a bad dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from its evil, then it will not harm him.’”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2261)

3 – It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him turn over, and spit drily to his left three times and ask Allaah of His goodness, and seek refuge with Him from its evil.”

(Saheeh Sunan Ibn Maajah).

4 – It was narrated from Jaabir that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit drily to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over onto his other side.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2262).

5 – The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) told us the difference between good dreams and bad dreams. It was narrated from Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri that he heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, it is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and tell people about it. But if he sees something other than that, that he dislikes, it is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 7045).

So it is clear that good dreams come from Allaah and bad dreams which a person dislikes come from the Shaytaan, so he has to seek refuge with Allaah from their evil.

6 – It was narrated that Abu Hurayrah said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees something that he dislikes, let him get up and pray, and not tell people about it.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2263).

7 – It was narrated from Jaabir that a Bedouin came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “I dreamt that my head was cut off and I was chasing it.” The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) rebuked him and said: “Do not tell anyone how the Shaytaan is messing about with you in your dreams.”

(Narrated by Muslim, 2268)

So we may sum up from these ahaadeeth the most important points about what a person should do if he sees a dream that he dislikes, as follows:

1- He should know that this dream is from the Shaytaan who wants to cause him grief, so he should annoy the Shaytaan by not paying any attention to him.

2- He should seek refuge with Allaah from the accursed Shaytaan.

3- He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of this dream.

4- He should spit drily to his left three times, i.e., blowing with a little bit of saliva.

5- He should not tell anyone about it.

6- He should turn over from the side on which he was sleeping, so if he was lying on his left side he should turn over to his right side, and vice versa.

7- He should get up and pray.

If a person adheres to this etiquette, then we hope that this bad dream will not harm him, as it says in the texts. And Allaah knows best.
Re: My Fellow Muslims Who Have Idea Of This Dream. by Ali1989: 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ok, Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Serious / Hajj: 3,500 Pilgrims Depart From Sultan Abubakar, International Airport / Neither Sunni Nor Shiite - A Muslim Perspective

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.