Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me (340 Views)

Information Obsession: One Of The Fitnah Of This Ummah / The Muflis [bankrupt One] Of My Ummah / Special Appeal To The Muslim Ummah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by Sadiqali24(m): 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
I had a dream of two snakes, a mother and a daughter.
They were showing love and affection towards me, like a friendly gesture.
This dream happens three days consecutively,the recent been yesterday and happens so real.
The snakes are green in colour.
Thank you as I await your response
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by LordofData: 5:43pm On Jun 04, 2020
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by Sadiqali24(m): 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
Jazakallahu khaira
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by ayshacom: 2:12am On Jun 05, 2020
Sadiqali24:
I had a dream of two snakes, a mother and a daughter.
They were showing love and affection towards me, like a friendly gesture.
This dream happens three days consecutively,the recent been yesterday and happens so real.
The snakes are green in colour.
Thank you as I await your response
sorry to ask, is your mom alive? And how many brothers and sisters do you have?
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by Sadiqali24(m): 5:35am On Jun 05, 2020
ayshacom:
sorry to ask, is your mom alive? And how many brothers and sisters do you have?
my mom is alive, I have one younger brother with two younger sisters
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by ayshacom: 6:25am On Jun 05, 2020
Sadiqali24:
my mom is alive, I have one younger brother with two younger sisters
To me is a good dream, so keep praying and working hard. Be good to your mother and your sisters. Wish you gudluck .
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by ayshacom: 6:29am On Jun 05, 2020
ayshacom:
To me is a good dream, so keep praying and working hard. Be good to your mother and your sisters and don't neglect your brother also. Wish you gudluck .
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by Sadiqali24(m): 6:33am On Jun 05, 2020
ayshacom:
To me is a good dream, so keep praying and working hard. Be good to your mother and your sisters. Wish you gudluck .
thank you!!! I appreciate
Re: Please Muslim Ummah, Interprete This Dream For Me by aliyuthayo(m): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2020
LordofData:
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.”

(al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).

The only and the best way to handle dreams.

(1) (Reply)

Assistance To Build A Mosque / My Dream / Words That Heal A Broken And Diseased Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.