Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display (2467 Views)

Tunde Demuren's Throwback Photo Shared By Toolz, His Wife / Toolz Oniru Confirms Pregnancy Loss With New Photos / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display by TunezMedia: 10:13am On Sep 26, 2018
The popular on air personality who used to look like a work of art as noted in the other photo, has now gone bulgy ever since getting married, which Toolz confessed herself on social media although she chose to blame her ravishing appetite for puff puff instead.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/09/toolz-puts-her-sexy-puff-puff-body-on.html

Lalasticlala MissyB3 Fynestboi

Re: Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display by itspzpics(m): 10:24am On Sep 26, 2018
Pufpuff ganni
Re: Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display by neolboy(m): 10:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Curveless body
Re: Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
This lady is very annoying on beats FM radio, I just hope she is not an ass at home to her husband

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense account
Re: Toolz Puts Her Sexy Puff Puff Body On Display by tstx(m): 3:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
See Curves mehn.... its no wonder she made the list of most curvy Africa celebs

See my signature

(1) (Reply)

Meaning Of Stew / Tiwa Savage Finally Snup And Disgrace Mr P And His Hit Man Don Flex / Hushpuppi Acquires New 2019 Customize Rolls-royce - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.