Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,383 members, 7,861,057 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police (37899 Views)

Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring / Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by exlink10(m): 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC

Fear God ooo

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by sorom4: 12:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Satanic Party

5 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hmm
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by vickyvershy96(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
What is meant to be will surely find a way no matter the odds

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Cownu: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahaha.. the Satanist have sent in the Military to force Osun to accept the rigged result they plan to announce ...Shame on Buhari
You’re being unreasonable
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
grin
Why u dey shine 32 nah, here na comedy seshun angry

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by GavelSlam: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good stuff.

Our democracy must be protected and we start at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Cownu: 12:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
Why u dey shine 32 nah, here na comedy seshun angry
How e take concern your father?
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Odingo1: 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Must APC use force to win.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by demsid(m): 12:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
What is war about sending military men to perfect the election, with the alarming disorderliness and indiscipline captured from the last time. Ppl are just not normal again on this forum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by slivertongue: 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC will taste defeat @d polling boot or d courts

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Johnnyessence(m): 12:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
That still don't stop us from voting enmassed from voting for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke. he's our choice.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Navalsadiq(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Fire on the mointain
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by bettercreature(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
This is not good for our democracy.
Just put yourself in his position.You will realise No rulling party in this world will allow such advantage to slip away

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Bright4(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
From the picture, it doesn't looks anywhere in osun state... Moniker with fake news. shocked

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by bimgo: 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
1,000,000 shame
FarahAideed:
Hahahahahaha.. the Satanist have sent in the Military to force Osun to accept the rigged result they plan to announce ...Shame on Buhari
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by atiku07(m): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
alaiye lo sun u lost this already odale!
Johnnyessence:
That still don't stop us from voting enmassed from voting for distinguished senator Ademola Adeleke. he's our choice.
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by dignity33: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No wahala.... if you like, withdraw all the military from Borno and send them to Osun, if God says yes, billions of Buhari cannot say no!

AND for those of you (APC supporters) that condemned Fayose for not paying salary and see Aregbesola's case as normal thing, God punish you all.

I'm not in support of Fayose owing salary but for not been straight forward, you're all idiots.

As for Buhari, your soldiers will not be able to occupy all the 36 states in 2019.
STOP BRINGING GOD HERE ARE YOU THE GOD THAT INSTALLED THE TYRANT BUHARI TO NIGERIA, UNTIL NIGERIA PEOPLE STAND UP TO OVERTHROW THIS EVIL PEOPLE THAT HELD NIGERIA CAPTIVE FOR YEARS NIGERIA WILL NOT BE GOOD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Some paid online soldiers will soon come here and try to justify the militarization of the remaining voting centers..
The whole situation makes me wonder why educated people will still be shouting #MrIntegrity #Mai.gaskiya etc..

I guess they don't really understand the meaning of the word Integrity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by BrokenTV: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
GavelSlam:
Good stuff.

Our democracy must be protected and we start at the polls.
Shame undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by gare(f): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
No wahala.... if you like, withdraw all the military from Borno and send them to Osun, if God says yes, billions of Buhari cannot say no!

AND for those of you (APC supporters) that condemned Fayose for not paying salary and see Aregbesola's case as normal thing, God punish you all.

I'm not in support of Fayose owing salary but for not been straight forward, you're all idiots.

As for Buhari, your soldiers will not be able to occupy all the 36 states in 2019.

Na God get Power and he will show himself supreme tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by hotwax: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
THis may work in favor of PDP. Voters may be intimidated to come out. This is a win for PDP who has an upper hand already.
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
IkennaDavid1:
Some paid online soldiers will soon come here and try to justify the militarization of the remaining voting centers..
The whole situation makes me wonder why educated people will still be shouting #MrIntegrity #Mai.gaskiya etc..

I guess they don't really understand the meaning of the word Integrity
you are you immediately swayed by anything you read on the media.
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by IkennaDavid1(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
demsid:
What is war about sending military men to perfect the election, with the alarming disorderliness and indiscipline captured from the last time. Ppl are just not normal again on this forum.

I thought the elections were declared FREE AND FAIR, QND WITHOUT VIOLENCE?

4 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by goslowgoslow(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

Moderator CHRIS BEKS and others are you all reading this? If this guy is not banned then it confirm how bias you all are. I am watching.
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by teflonjake(m): 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Apc sha
Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
It is expected!
APC will fight dirty and win dirty. If PDP were to be incumbent, will they lose a golden second chance lailai. APC won't lose this, they will give it all!

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by guru90: 12:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Buhari really wanna use military power to take over this nation...
NIGERIA ARMY ARE 100% YEYE SELF....
WELL, MONEY IS SPEAKING for you people but BLOOD MONEY...

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by almarthins(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:

God is already punishing you. I don't think the man is even owing u self. When fed gov was owing my old man money him no swell like this because swell no dey meet dem na prayer that God should intervene. In the end he was paid with 2years arrears still outstanding.

Just they pray make God no over punish you.

I no be APC member, and I am nt in support of them either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by thugmansion(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is a ploy to intimidate and oppress the people of Osun but this will be their greatest undoing.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by jamace(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
I expect PDP to boycott the re-run and opt for the courts based on the errors in the calculation of results of the last so call inconclusive election.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Rerun Election: Military Replaces Police by MarijuanaLORD: 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
madridguy:
This is not good for our democracy.
Lol..Bmc zombie

No one gives a Bleep about our democracy

Let inpunity reign supreme

Buharis interest is greater than nigerias interest

Sai Baba the lifeless one grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Subsidy Removal Drags Down Petrol Consumption By 28% / Antonia Okafor Taking America's Political Scene By Storm / 2023: Tinubu, Fayemi Test Strength With APC Deputy National Chairman Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.