Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months (309 Views)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months by OluwaTeea: 12:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hello

Can anyone shed some light on this one for me.

I believe we need a minimum of 6 months validity on a UK passport before we can travel to Nigeria.

My passport expires on the 24th of march 2019. This leaves it with a validity of 5 months and 24 days from the date I travel to Lagos.

I just wanted to know if they specify this rule right down to the day or if there is some scope on the 6 months.

Basically will I be okay to fly with my passport or not?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months by LordsApostle: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
Can you type, construct your written English well enough so people could comprehend? Because u made absolutely no sense of what you wrote, no one can make sense out of it and thus giving a response is almost impossible

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months by beatmonster(m): 3:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
OluwaTeea

Drinking and Typing grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Nigeria From UK with a UK Passport Valid For Less Than 6 Months by OluwaTeea: 4:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
@LordsApostle cheesy

My bad. I have re written for you all.

(1) (Reply)

FCT Minister, Musa Bello, Nasir El-rufai Officially Declare Hawthorn Suites Open / Happy Christmas From Kaduna!!! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.