Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,143 members, 7,811,218 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? (30417 Views)

Why Do Your Friends Ignore You When They Finally Travel Out Of The Country? / First-time Trip To UK With UK Passport: Please Advise! / Countries Your Nigerian Passport Can Get You Into Visa-free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Trajan(m): 9:32am On Feb 22, 2022
Hello Nlers,

So, my 7 year old child recently had his British passport mailed to him in Nigeria. He now has a flight to UK coming up.

My question is, will he be allowed to board as he doesn't possess a Nigerian passport? Please, note that I paid the airline for chaperone service.
I would really appreciate answers from immigration guys or frequent travellers.

Thanks all.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by chatinent: 9:40am On Feb 22, 2022
If the matter concern iyana paja to orile, call me.

My hand don commot.

[img]https://c./AlrUVwjmtDQAAAAC/yikes-running.gif[/img]

401 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Trajan(m): 12:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
grin
chatinent:

My hand don commot.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by HRprof: 12:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

So, my 7 year old child recently had his British passport mailed to him in Nigeria. He now has a flight to UK coming up.

My question is, will he be allowed to board as he doesn't possess a Nigerian passport? Please, note that I paid the airline for chaperone service.

Thanks all.

No issue if the British passport is genuine

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Trajan(m): 1:28pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

Mods, please kindly push to front page. I urgently need answers. Thanks a bunch.
Mynd44
Lalasticlala

5 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by CowbellY: 1:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

Yes. As long as the passport is genuine. You only need a Nigerian passport if you’re coming back to Nigeria.

96 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by wunmi590(m): 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

My hand don commot.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by chukwuibuipob: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
cool

1 Like

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by bigdammyj: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes

1 Like

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by princeemmma(m): 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
if you talking about saki to ilorin am in

but for this travel matter....... we move

37 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by CoronaVirusPro: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

He does not need a Nigerian passport

A Nigerian visa he will need when returning

54 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Candidlady: 5:50pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

My hand don commot.

Just googled those places you mentioned

Dude you are sick kai Allah ¡! cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by frozen70(f): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

What stopped you from processing Nigeria passport for him while processing the UK passport

He is a dual citizen and supposed to have a Nigeria passport

Well, in the absence of that, be ready to get VISA for him in that UK passport anytime he is coming to Nigeria

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Buje1987(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
grin

I swear you be madman lol �. Wetin una dey smoke sef? You don believe you can’t travel out of the country. Any update at your end ?

3 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by waytoosexy4q: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
maybe
Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Winters23: 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022
sad
Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by NwaNimo1(m): 5:51pm On Feb 22, 2022

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Gadafii: 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

My hand don commot.
this comrade don ment cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by monfizzy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
Nigeria passport is only relevant when travelling to Nigeria. From Nigeria to abroad it’s immaterial regardless of age. I’ve never used my Nigerian passport when returning to Britain but just the U.K. passport and same is true for my niece who’s 12 and has been to Nigeria a few times now

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by styless(f): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
wink
Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by luemz(m): 5:52pm On Feb 22, 2022
I'm still waiting for God to pick my call so I can japa too.

Let's wait for the elders to arrive.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by babadee1(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

He will be allowed to board as long as it's a direct flight to the UK. Coming back to Nigeria is what would require him to either have a Nigerian passport or a valid Nigerian visa in his UK passport.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by shadrach77: 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
Yes he can travel. He doesn't need a Nigerian passport to leave Nigeria as long as he is being accompanied

1 Like

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Emola12(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
We no get data to solve d matter

1 Like

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by seyz91(m): 5:54pm On Feb 22, 2022
You said it all
frozen70:

What stopped you from processing Nigeria passport for him while processing the UK passport

He is a dual citizen and supposed to have a Nigeria passport

Well, in the absence of that, be ready to get VISA for him in that UK passport anytime he is coming to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by EedreesBaabaa: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Trajan:
Hello Nlers,

Thanks all.

From the foregoing, ur child has dual nationality. So he will be treated at the airport based on the international passport he presents to immigration. If he presents his British passport he would be treated as a British citizen and thus must meet the travel requirements for British nationals, while if he presents his Nigerian passport, he will be treated as a Nigerian citizen

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by Hezzyluv: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
chatinent:

My hand don commot.

Weyre grin

Matter wey pass your power, remove hand ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Virgin UK Passport: Can My 7-Year-Old Travel Out Of Nigeria? by usagee36: 5:55pm On Feb 22, 2022
Are you jide?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Trump Wants To Make US Visas Harder For Nigerians / Man And Fiancee Die In Car Accident Days To Wedding In Akwa Ibom / Agodi Gardens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.