Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. (1502 Views)

Help,an Unhappy Married Woman / Genotype: The Reason For My Unhappy Marriage. / An Unhappy Nigerian Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by lawlhee: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
"My sister manage him like that, at least you are married, you don born for am, where you wan go?, you bear his name, my dear just endure". These are the kind of words you hear people tell a woman whose heart fails whenever her husband is within sight or mentioned.
"That one, you better leave her, she no kuku marry, she dey do wakawaka up and down". This is what you hear people say about a woman with child(ren) who is not married due to one reason or the other but finds peace within herself knowing that she's fulfilling her aspirations and goals in life. it's just high time we knew that there are so many facades that is going on in people's life and we should learn to love and respect people irrespective of their circumstances.

7 Likes

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Misery loves company.

4 Likes

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by lawlhee: 2:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mindfulness:
Misery loves company.
Meaning sir?
Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
lawlhee:

Meaning?

Only unhappy people can ask of others to live unhappy lives.

3 Likes

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by lawlhee: 2:29pm On Sep 26, 2018
Mindfulness:

Only unhappy people can ask of others to live unhappy lives.
Very true.
Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Iykmann(m): 6:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Who want to associate with a waka waka prostitute
Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Katier00(f): 9:45am On Sep 27, 2018
The honest question is, who is truly happy? From my findings, happiness comes from within. There are women going through hell in their marriages but they decided to see beyond that and be happy while others got married to wonderful men but have sworn never to be happy because they lack contentment. Personally I will choose happiness first irrespective of the situation I find myself, single, married or divorced.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by KanwuliaExtra: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yes o! Married women are not OLOSHOS! wink
But will prefer a happy polygamous man(legal OLOSHO in matrimony) with 4 MISERABLE wives. grin

2 Likes

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Seahawk: 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Iykmann:
Who want to associate with a waka waka prostitute
Like a man who sleeps around right? Nobody wants to associate with those kinds of prostitutes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by bukatyne(f): 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Katier00:
The honest question is, who is truly happy? From my findings, happiness comes from within. There are women going through hell in their marriages but they decided to see beyond that and be happy while others got married to wonderful men but have sworn never to be happy because they lack contentment. Personally I will choose happiness first irrespective of the situation I find myself, single, married or divorced.

Hmmmmmm

True.
Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
At the end of the day, you alone can/will determine your happiness. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by ednut1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
If u are living based on what pple say ur not living

1 Like

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by frozen70(f): 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
No one should be responsible for somebody happiness

Be its married or unmarried

When you see married women that are unhappy it's either the husband has become a nuisance in the marriage or she is yet to have a child

When you see a single parent unhappy it's either the man is unresponsive to the child welfare or it didn't work our as she expected

What ever the situations, be in charge of your happiness don't allow an intruder to determine your happiness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems People Prefer An Unhappy Married Woman To A Single Mother. by Belafonte(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2018
Why do women want to reserve the right to leave a marriage when they desire to but don't want the man to leave when he so desires? Riddle me that.

Moreover, happiness is subjective and barring abuse divorce would be frivolous.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help: Orphanage Homes In Ilorin / HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving / How Can Make My Parent Understand My Situation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.