Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving (1436 Views)

My Wife Is Starving Me Of Sex / Help! My Husband Is Starving Me Of Sex And It Is Affecting Me / Help! Am Having Erection For My Cousin Sis. How Do I Tell Her To Dress Decently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2019
Good Morning NLs, I am at my wits end and very broke and starving at the moment. Please help and show me some love
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by slimjohn2k5: 7:39am On Nov 13, 2019
Go to restaurant near you, offer to help for food
After eating, go look for job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by 1stKing: 11:40am On Nov 13, 2019
Bro u r not alone. Just Get something doing even if it fetches you 200naira a day

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by ifyalways(f): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
LOVE kiss
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2019
Just calculated how much site workers get in a month shocked 3k per day time 25 days or more shocked. Some graduates don't earn such money in a month.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Op you are not alone.. But trust in God.

He will make a way where there seems to non.
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by DenreleDave(m): 7:41am On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Just calculated how much site workers get in a month shocked 3k per day time 25 days or more shocked. Some graduates don't earn such money in a month.

Can u do it?

Wait are you sick?

Site worker carry cement and block , do u think it's easy... For 25days repeatedly

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

Can u do it?

Wait are you sick?

Site worker carry cement and block , do u think it's easy... For 25days repeatedly
I've done it before. Did it for 2 months, used d money to pay for my final year project

4 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by DenreleDave(m): 9:07am On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I've done it before. Did it for 2 months, used d money to pay for my final year project

I swear with my Ass , you didn't do it for every day. U did it but not everyday for 25 days or even straight week... And maybe no be block, concrete or cement u carry.. Maybe na water u dey fetch sha

5 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

I swear with my Ass , you didn't do it for every day. U did it but not everyday for 25 days or even straight week... And maybe no be block, concrete or cement u carry.. Maybe na water u dey fetch sha
People doing it don't have two heads. I nearly get hunch back grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by DenreleDave(m): 10:42am On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
People doing it don't have two heads. I nearly get hunch back grin

Not fair jare... 25days for hard labour.. Na murder him commit ni
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 14, 2019
DenreleDave:

Not fair jare... 25days for hard labour.. Na murder him commit ni
life ain't fair

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Raalsalghul: 2:25pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Seriously?
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Seriously?
Yea. Don't let d seemingly soft exterior fool ya.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Raalsalghul: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Was it that bad?

What of sibling's/relatives' assistance?

Was that the only job you could find?

Boyfriend nko? If not that, what of your admirers/magas?

Still find it hard to believe though, but now I have more insight into why you make some of your comments.

I had to quickly call my junior sis who is in her final year after seeing your post.

I try my best, but sometimes I feel it's not enough.

Just don't want her to pass through this ordeal.

However, I still doubt it.
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by SirWhiteFish: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
soft? You, How?
Your posts shows you are very strong.
One blow, 7 die kind of person

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 14, 2019
SirWhiteFish:
soft? You, How?
Your posts shows you are very strong.
One blow, 7 die kind of person
Buhhhaaahhhaahhaaahhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaahha. Oh my, don't flatter me.
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Was it that bad?

What of sibling's/relatives' assistance?

Was that the only job you could find?

Boyfriend nko? If not that, what of your admirers/magas?

Still find it hard to believe though, but now I have more insight into why you make some of your comments.

I had to quickly call my junior sis who is in her final year after seeing your post.

I try my best, but sometimes I feel it's not enough.

Just don't want her to pass through this ordeal.

However, I still doubt it.
I'm happy my post made you reach out to your sister. My pride won't let me ask anyone for assistance ojarey.
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Raalsalghul: 3:33pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I'm happy my post made you reach out to your sister. My pride won't let me ask anyone for assistance ojarey.

What pride?

Even from siblings?

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

What pride?

Even from siblings?

No older sibling naw undecided. It wasn't that bad jor. Middle of my head got bald from carrying pan but it grew later. Hard work pays lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Raalsalghul: 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No older sibling naw undecided

Na now you talk.

Travails of a first born.

I can understand.
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Khalidase83(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
There's something for everyone to do to make a living no matter how small it is. Most times , our "certificates" just don't allow us see.

3 Likes

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Na now you talk.

Travails of a first born.

I can understand.
Tor
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 14, 2019
Khalidase83:
There's something for everyone to do to make a living no matter how small it is. Most times , our "certificates" just don't allow us see.
I tell u

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by sisisioge: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Hi baby girl... kiss

I no strong reach that level though grin salute cool

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Lamanii22(f): 11:23am On Nov 15, 2019
1stKing:
Bro u r not alone. Just Get something doing even if it fetches you 200naira a day

Like selling pure water...
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by OlawaleBammie: 8:09pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
No older sibling naw undecided. It wasn't that bad jor. Middle of my head got bald from carrying pan but it grew later. Hard work pays lipsrsealed

ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka....... Eleyii gidigan-an

but e funny shaa.

but we wey do am for good 8 years before we retire no get bald head naa grin
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

ka ka ka ka ka ka ka ka....... Eleyii gidigan-an

but e funny shaa.

but we wey do am for good 8 years before we retire no get bald head naa grin
Yimu
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Munzy14(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2019
Good Morning NLs, I am at my wits end and very broke and starving at the moment. Please help and show me some love
No food for lazy man..
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by OlawaleBammie: 9:54pm On Nov 15, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yimu
Yinmu ke??
and do you tink am just going joking??
lol, i just tank God sha, am ain't joking oo
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

Yinmu ke??

and do you tink am just going joking??

lol, i just tank God sha, am ain't joking oo
God be blessed
Re: HELP!!! Am Terribly Broke And Starving by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2019
OP if you wan make money abeg go computer village for Ikeja go hustle, las las you go come back house with nothing less than 3k I assure you

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Deal With This / Bachelors Must Marry But Marriage List And Bride Price Should Be Reduced - Umana / Why Do Men Literally Loose It When They Stop Putting Food On The Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.