Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

FOOTBALL BETTING SCAM IN NIGERIA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FOOTBALL BETTING SCAM IN NIGERIA (737 Views)

Full List Of Nigerians Indicted For $1.1B Internet Scam In The US / Concerned Nairalander Warns The Public About A Popular Scam In Nigeria!!! / Two Nigerians Jailed For £1m Phishing Scam In U.K. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FOOTBALL BETTING SCAM IN NIGERIA by Gius: 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Football is a beautiful game. You can choose to play or benefit from your love or passion of the game.
Recently, a lot of scammers have entered into the world of football betting with promises of outrageous odds or account management.
Sometime ago I met a guy through Facebook that goes by the name ERISON. This guy is a real scammer. He will start by sending you free games that will turn out successful outcomes. This is just to gain your trust and confidence.This will go on for about some weeks before he will proposition you with account management. Here he will tell you to pay him 15k and you open a betting account and load 5k after which you give him the account to manage for you for one week, and at the end of the one week you are guaranteed of 200k.
Again he will tell you that account management for one month costs 45k after which you are guaranteed of 2.5m.
Please do not fall for this scam. He operates mostly through TELEGRAM. Now, He has closed his old profile on TELEGRAM. Now he goes by the name WILSON on TELEGRAM and operates a channel there called SPECIAL TIPS. He uses a UNION BANK account number 0093370294, with the name - OKPARAEKE ANTHONY. His profile picture is of a couple doing traditional wedding ceremony. Please do not fall for this guys scam. He has scammed so many people. I am a witness.
Re: FOOTBALL BETTING SCAM IN NIGERIA by AskProf: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Gius:
Football is a beautiful game. You can choose to play or benefit from your love or passion of the game.
Recently, a lot of scammers have entered into the world of football betting with promises of outrageous odds or account management.
Sometime ago I met a guy through Facebook that goes by the name ERISON. This guy is a real scammer. He will start by sending you free games that will turn out successful outcomes. This is just to gain your trust and confidence.This will go on for about some weeks before he will proposition you with account management. Here he will tell you to pay him 15k and you open a betting account and load 5k after which you give him the account to manage for you for one week, and at the end of the one week you are guaranteed of 200k.
Again he will tell you that account management for one month costs 45k after which you are guaranteed of 2.5m.
Please do not fall for this scam. He operates mostly through TELEGRAM. Now, He has closed his old profile on TELEGRAM. Now he goes by the name WILSON on TELEGRAM and operates a channel there called SPECIAL TIPS. He uses a UNION BANK account number 0093370294, with the name - OKPARAEKE ANTHONY. His profile picture is of a couple doing traditional wedding ceremony. Please do not fall for this guys scam. He has scammed so many people. I am a witness.

Are you victim or witness?

I wonder how people fall for such crap: that I have a game or bet that guarantees mouth- watering win but one has to pay a subscription fee.

(1) (Reply)

Young Facebook Slay Queen Dies 1 Week After Accident - Photos / Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos / Gtb And Access Bank Fraudulent Act Please Help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.