Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos (734 Views)

Somalian Woman Shot In Clitoris By Stray Bullet While Sitting In Her Living Room / "Let Me Chop Life Before Life Chop Me"- Lady Killed By Stray Bullet In Rivers / EndSARS: Oke Obi-Enadhuze Killed By Stray Bullet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos by Gisters: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
13-year-old Sandra Parks who wrote an essay about gun violence, and further narrated how she tried to escape from the “black on black crime” chaos that depressed her, has been killed by a stray bullet.

Sandra wrote about gun violence in her Milwaukee neighborhood two years ago, titled her essay “Our Truth” — a sobering reminder that, as she said, people’s poor choices and hatred have led to so much violence. .

“We are in a state of chaos. In a city in which I live, I hear and see examples of chaos almost everyday. Little children are victims of senseless gun violence,” she wrote.

However days before the 2018 Thanksgiving Day, Sandra was in her bedroom when a bullet fired from a gun outside, aimed at no one in particular, pierced a hole through her home and landed in her chest. “Momma, I’m shot,” she told her mother. She died on Monday night.

The sixth-grader took third place in the city competition, with an essay commemorating the life of Martin Luther King.Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett described violence in the city as senseless.

“Sandra Parks, a 13-year-old, went into her bedroom. She never came out alive,” Mayor Barrett told a media conference.

“Tragically, her death was caused by someone who just decided they were going shoot bullets into her house and she’s dead.”

BY GISTMORE.COM >> https://gistmore.com/13-year-old-girl-wrote-popular-essay-gun-violence-killed-stray-bullet

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos by Gisters: 1:29pm On Nov 23, 2018
sad
Re: Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2018
Just give American conspiracy theorists some time with this news and next thing we hear is that Lizards in human skin set everything up

1 Like

Re: Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos by Kharol1234: 1:39pm On Nov 23, 2018
touching rip.......
Re: Girl Who Wrote Popular Essay About Gun Violence, Killed By Stray Bullet - photos by Dami12345: 5:19pm On Nov 23, 2018
Hahaha poetic. grin

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Porthacourt Currently Under Siege By Fulani Herdsmen / Driver Beats Up 2 Ladies Who Attacked Him for Not Driving Them Inside Church / Ayoola Ajayi, The Man Police Believe Murdered Mackenzie Lueck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.