Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore (315 Views)

How Buhari Delayed APC Presidential Aspirants’ Screening To Accommodate Jonathan / Bala Mohammed: South-West Doesn’t Want To Accommodate Other Tribes / Why Nigerian Leaders Don’t Value Education – Fela Durotoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by sophsia62: 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Omoyele Sowore, presidential aspirant and leader of the TakeItBack Movement, has described the current crop of political leaders in the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) and the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as mediocre, bereft of new ideas or political will to move the country forward.

Sowore, who is also the Founder and Publisher of SaharaReporters, made this known when he spoke on the radio programme, 'The Roadshow', with controversial On-Air Personality, Ifedayo Olarinde, popularly known as Daddy Freeze, and Nsix on Cool 96.9 FM, Lagos on Tuesday.

While responding to questions on whether he would be willing to work and share his ideas with the ruling party, Sowore said: “It’s like asking if light can emerge from darkness. Who can you work with among these guys? None! The kind of ideas we have, they don’t have the mental, intellectual and even physical capacity to accommodate them; particularly this administration that we are running. This 'Babacracy' has no capacity to accommodate even one per cent of the ideas I have, because I am high on ideas and that is why people can relate with what I am saying.

“You cannot find the accommodation of those kinds of ideas within an administration where the government may not even know where it stands as we speak. He is just cannon fodder that the cabal is hiding behind to do whatever they want to do, because they are not responsible for anything."

He urged Nigerians not to settle for anything less as compensation for those who would present themselves as presidential candidates, who may or may not have won the election, because the decision “is for the future of the people of Nigeria”.Promising 50/50 representation for women if elected, Sowore said according to statistics, women in Nigeria are more than men “so much so that if women field a female presidential candidate and fully support her, she will win in a landslide. We cannot continue to overlook more than half of the population and expect progress”.

Full details athttps://www.akelicious.net/2018/09/current-leaders-dont-have-mental.html

1 Like

Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by MarketingAce(m): 2:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Inasmuch as I want the youths to take over in politics, it's definitely not going to be the likes of Sowore. I'll rather settle for Buhari than cast my vote for this man. He's clueless and has no idea on what true leadership implies.
Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by jerryunit48: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
So wore is a scam sponsored by APC
Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by Belluchii: 2:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
The president has tried by signing the bill that will enable the youth to take part in the decision making of this country, it's definitely not going to be the likes of Sowore. He's clueless and has no idea on what true leadership implies. He has no leadership qualities
Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by Optional09: 4:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
I support Sowore all the way. I am confident he will do something differently he most has well set us in the part to success
Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by orisa37: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigeria is uneducated politically and lack Value sense.
Re: Current Leaders Don’t Have The Mental Capacity To Accommodate My Ideas - Sowore by Grayxme: 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
In as much as i believe in the youth to rule, Sowore is not the better candidate to represent the youth, The president has tried by signing the not too young to run into law, what the youth should do is to sit and watch how things are been done, that will prepare the youth for the task ahead

(1) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Nigerians React As INEC Declares Oyetola Winner / Buhari Congratulates First African Italian Post as a senator In Italy / Apc Supporters In Nigeria Vs Democrats Resistance In USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.