Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? (21614 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? / What Car Type Can A Family Man With An Income Of 110k Per Month Maintain? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by largeman4u(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2018
women love corolla Sport because of the look. you can buy from us @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by akinszz: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
RAV4
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by JastSiryin(m): 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
The same cars the men use of course...They just like the front passenger seat. lol
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2018
depends on the woman

olosho , runs girl.venza, rx330 to 350

married decent woman corrola, accord, camry

mothers with 4 kids minivans with 7 seats

politicians wife tacoma, ridgeline, f150

career woman 2013 corrolla, passat, crv

single mother 2000 xterra, pathfinder and montero

pastors wife church bus

5 Likes

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by ddjay: 8:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Peugeot 504
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by blackboy(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2018
outcst:
Rav 4 or Honda CRV or Matrix
you got it
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Claireshan1(f): 8:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

How many nigerian women can afford venza?
Women ride venza same way they ride camry, lexus or any other expensive car. But we talking abt popular one for d average woman in naija.
hello Mr I have gone through the initial post made by the op and I didn't see anywhere he used the word 'average' he specifically asked which car is more popular among nigerian women and I stated mine which is very popular here,I don't know why you are having issues with that kilode oga,please free me biko

2 Likes

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by oshosegun27(m): 8:59am On Sep 27, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
perfectbuy:
There are things to consider when looking at vehicles conclusively designed for ladies. Among many are reliability and maintenance– after all, no woman likes to waste time regularly at the mechanics’ or find herself getting stranded. Space and comfort are very important to ladies since they love to shop and and carry stuffs around— many women have numerous things they need on the go. Safety is also another thing to consider since ladies today struggle with a lot of stress from work and family, distractions can come from time to time. According to studies and analysis, these are the list of cars best suited for ladies in Nigeria today.

https://www.spotdem.com/2018/09/12/most-popular-cars-for-women-in-nigeria/

Lexus RX330
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Rubbiish(m): 9:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Claireshan1:
hello Mr I have gone through the initial post made by the op and I didn't see anywhere he used the word 'average' he specifically asked which car is more popular among nigerian women and I stated mine which is very popular here,I don't know why you are having issues with that kilode oga,please free me biko
Regardless of where u are, as long as u are in nigeria, venza cant be d most popular car for women, unless u are just trying to deceive yourself. & if by now u dont know when rating for sth like this, u must use average...then i sorry for u!

1 Like

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Rubbiish(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:
Benz and Corolla Dat my cars.
una eye too dey better thing... Why not passat?
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by francium001: 9:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Rav4
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by engrjacuzzi: 9:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Toyota hilux because women and load are inseparable
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Deltatoto: 9:51am On Sep 27, 2018
perfectbuy:
There are things to consider when looking at vehicles conclusively designed for ladies. Among many are reliability and maintenance– after all, no woman likes to waste time regularly at the mechanics’ or find herself getting stranded. Space and comfort are very important to ladies since they love to shop and and carry stuffs around— many women have numerous things they need on the go. Safety is also another thing to consider since ladies today struggle with a lot of stress from work and family, distractions can come from time to time. According to studies and analysis, these are the list of cars best suited for ladies in Nigeria today.

my wife drives a 2017 hilux
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by GuntersChain(m): 10:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Toyota matrix.

2 Likes

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Chinedumsimpero(m): 11:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Rav4 and crv
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
perfectbuy:

Toyota Corolla and Toyota Matrix.
Most married women with kids also love the Sienna
All Auto Transmissions

1 Like

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Jacqueline22(f): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2018
Rubbiish:

una eye too dey better thing...
Why not passat?

But dat what am using any big deal?
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Rubbiish(m): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:

Yes there is big deal...
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by goat22: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Mobile red Kalahari goat
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Reference(m): 1:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
They seem to like the ix35. See quite a few around.

1 Like

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Reference(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Deltatoto:
my wife drives a 2017 hilux

Hmmm....
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Edoziesmart(m): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Juliearth:

You feel me to, yeah? cool
you look almost like a dull in this your heavy makeup. oops!
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by maklelemakukula(m): 3:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jacqueline22:

fresh girl.
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Juliearth(f): 3:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
Edoziesmart:
you look almost like a dull in this your heavy makeup. oops!

Your brain needs glasses.... Oops!
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by azpekuliar: 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
There are 3 cars that are the most popular with Nigerian women - Toyota Matrix, Toyota Matrix and Toyota Matrix.

1 Like

Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Deltatoto: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Reference:

Hmmm....
she used a tacoma 2012 before she loves trucks
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by perfectbuy(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
LOL
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by Chineduogbojo95: 11:06pm On Jan 04, 2019
Cars worth buying for anyone this 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jKa2Emp40
Re: What Car Is The Most Popular For Women In Nigeria? by perfectbuy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 12, 2019
No politics please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Infiniti FX? / See The 3D Printed Electric Vehicle That Has Only 57 Parts / You Shouldn’t Own A Car If You Are A Tenant — Financial Guru Advises Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.