Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,677 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Cossy Ojiakor To Politicians- 'fix The Poor Drainage System, Get Our Vote' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Ojiakor To Politicians- 'fix The Poor Drainage System, Get Our Vote' (248 Views)

Chico Ejiro Death: Cossy Ojiakor Shares Her Ugly Experience With Late Filmmaker / Angela Okorie Falls Into Drainage At Quilox Club (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor: "My New Butt Is N1.5 Million Worth" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cossy Ojiakor To Politicians- 'fix The Poor Drainage System, Get Our Vote' by Mowunmiaf: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2018
Controversial actress Cossy Ojiakor said she is ready to sell her vote to any gubernatorial aspirant that will fix the poor drainage system in Lagos that causes her street to be flooded each time it rains. She made this disclosure via her instagram page, saying:

“My vote is for sale….our vote is for sale.. Me and my entire community will sell our vote to whoever can link our gutters to a mainstream water way.. Depression is when u wake up to this…. The land is green…and it’s all mine. Welcome to my street. (#Baruwa) #EtiOsa local government #lekki #lagos.

watch full video here...http://aftrending.com/cossy-ojiakor-to-politicians-fix-the-poor-drainage-system-get-our-vote/

Re: Cossy Ojiakor To Politicians- 'fix The Poor Drainage System, Get Our Vote' by Johnpaul01: 3:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
Truly the land is green, like canal grin
Re: Cossy Ojiakor To Politicians- 'fix The Poor Drainage System, Get Our Vote' by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:47pm On Sep 26, 2018
This lady lacks sense shaaa

I'm in need of a verified Nigerian AdSense account to buy

(1) (Reply)

ENTERTAINMENT “I Did Not Date My Wife, We Just Got Married” – Akpororo / How Old Are You On Nairaland? / {MUST READ} 16 Lessons You Can Only Learn From Your First Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.