Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? (8720 Views)

I Left Front Seat For My Friend's Wife But She Cautioned Me / Water On Both Sides Of The Front Seat (toyota Camry ‘07) / See The 2030 Futuristic Rolls Royce Concept - Yay Or Nah? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by tripledonosas(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Front seat brings comforts.
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by Tallesty1(m): 8:50am On Sep 27, 2018
pocohantas:
In commercial buses, Nigerian men have already made front seats their birthright. They wanna sit by the window and hang their hands by it. If they meet a female there, they are ready to pursue her. It is their right.
It is not a Nigerian man thing. Thing is, most Nigeria transport companies do not allow female passengers to seat in the front for some reasons.

1. They distract some drivers.

2. Males keep the drivers engaged in a convo that helps them to stay awake.

3. Women sometimes grab the driver or steering when the driver misses his track or when it appears like he's going to run into something.

4. They're more likely to fall asleep than men.

I don't like front seats but front seat and two other places(anywhere on the second seat and one place on the last seat) are the only place I can sit in a bus because of my long legs.
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Sep 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
It is not a Nigerian man thing. Thing is, most Nigeria transport companies do not allow female passengers to seat in the front for some reasons.

1. They distract some drivers.

2. Males keep the drivers engaged in a convo that helps them to stay awake.

3. Women sometimes grab the driver or steering when the driver misses his track or when it appears like he's going to run into something.

4. They're more likely to fall asleep than men.

I don't like front seats but front seat and two other places(anywhere on the second seat and one place on the last seat) are the only place I can sit in a bus because of my long legs.

I am talking about Nigeria, you can talk about other countries if you wish smiley.

Every other thing up there is subject to deliberation and verification...but no be today work be that.
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by icogb: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
SirLakes:
grin

Who front seat help

Even if na me fess enter moto, na back I dey go where I go balance wella wink
Lol... Not good for your health shaa.
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by Tallesty1(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
pocohantas:

I am talking about Nigeria, you can talk about other countries if you wish smiley.

Every other thing up there is subject to deliberation and verification...but no be today work be that.
You obviously didn't understand what I meant.
My point is this, Nigerian men don't sit on the front seat of buses because because "it is their thing" you dig? They sit there because some transport companies don't allow women to sit there and two, because they come first.

In some places where there's no discrimination, it is first come first serve, so those who wish to sit in the front should come first. Savvy? There was a time I traveled to lag from Abj, I was the fourth person to buy ticket for the bus but I got number 1. Why? Because the guy that came before me was short and could fit in anywhere and the other three were females. That's what they do.

Verification is not necessary because I am not telling you for you to believe, just telling you so you know. I know a lot of things that I don't believe and it doesn't mean they're not true.
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by pocohantas(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Tallesty1:
You obviously didn't understand what I meant.
My point is this, Nigerian men don't sit on the front seat of buses because because "it is their thing" you dig? They sit there because some transport companies don't allow women to sit there and two, because they come first.

In some places where there's no discrimination, it is first come first serve, so those who wish to sit in the front should come first. Savvy? There was a time I traveled to lag from Abj, I was the fourth person to buy ticket for the bus but I got number 1. Why? Because the guy that came before me was short and could fit in anywhere and the other three were females. That's what they do.

Verification is not necessary because I am not telling you for you to believe, just telling you so you know. I know a lot of things that I don't believe and it doesn't mean they're not true.

Okay Sir...
Re: Front Seat Tussle: Big Deal Or Nah? by Tallesty1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
pocohantas:

Okay Sir...
Good girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Synthetic Motor Oil Versus Conventional Motor Oil Cold Pour Comparison Test / Myths Or Facts: Are Car Fires Work Of The Village People Or Just Carelessness? / Facts About The Car Lighting System You Might Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.