Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution (86172 Views)

Ayilara Oluwaseunfun Evicted From His Church For Appearing On Daddy Freeze Show / A Reply To Pastor Ayilara On RCCG Bible College From a Graduate of RCBC. / Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by don4real18(m): 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
We have always known the practices but decided to keep quiet because each time we speak, we will be tagged as Antichrists and doers of evil by those who lack understanding

WB 2014

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
U expect me to read all this shit
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by dankol: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
Do I look surprised ..Nada.. Never. I don't need to go to any pastor school to see the stench of hypocrisy in rccg. I saw it long time ago. Many people will not understand that man.. The picture he painted is what is applicable in an average church. Church politics is worse than the normal one out there.

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by lettruthprevail: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
I believe you brother. The church has lost it. It is not only RCCG but almost all churches in Nigeria and other countries that has diluted the word of God for their selfish gain. The 3 temptations that Satan tried Jesus Christ with, is the same temptation is using to infiltrate the church and conquering it; (1)The lust of the eyes (2) The lust of the flesh (3) The pride of life

It is well. There are still many people who serves God in Spirit and in Truth. Hold on and keep the faith.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by DavidEsq(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Matthew 7:20 "by their fruits u will know them".
When the truth is preached to u all, u disparage it, u condemn it, cos it doesn't rhyme with ur thirst for filling ur belly and pockets. So this is ur truth.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AreaFada2: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ok. Sheeples, over to you.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
I have always had this thing against Pastor E.A Adeboye since I was like 7/8 yrs

Whenever am on my way to the bakery to buy bread for my mom's shop and I peep at televisions in people's shops, I just feel something telling me the man is a deceiver but I refused to believe cos of the testimonies people give during the programs. And right now my dad keeps saying he's using gimmick...how will you say there's someone here tonight that so so so is happening to and you won't find hundreds of such people out of the thousands present

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Ever8054: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
wellmax:
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.
just look at this brain wash idiot....

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Trump1212: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
All we ought to have said have not been said .

All we ought to have thought have not been thought

All we ought to have done have not been done

Lord, I pray for forgiveness
Anthonia Benderas... The 13th Night
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Ever8054: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Emmagggg:
All Lies... Lies and their news, people have been there why are you the first start taking children to school and jumping for what Liar
he refused to be Brainwashed like you and your likes.....so he has to speak up....

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by seunayantokun(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Thank you for a job well done. not part of them from the outset. The way he has written shows he knew what he wanted to achieve from the beginning, and only had to mix with them and take pictures to make his story credible. I am not a member of the church. But reading through your missive scared me away from any bit of conviction.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by arewaboy01(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin
bizza45:
baba no b rccg u go , na NDA u go come mistake am to rcccg training school ....
grin
bizza45:
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Ever8054: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
wellmax:
If there are administrative or organizational lapses, as a Pastor in training seek ways to offer advice or something, but calling it demonic is completely out of it.

You must be like those going into Pastoral ministry for what they can get and not because they want to serve God
Oga...the guy is right....he saw it as a demonic organization if you dont like it go and tell them to repent....

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by blackpanda: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2018
wellmax:
The Church of God swill continue to march on and no amount of attacks from the gates of hell will prevail.

Smh

Wakeup already!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by CyberWolf: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
As someone that attended one of this mission university,I don’t doubt what this young man is saying at all. These men of God are more wicked than the devil himself, I’m talking from experience.

17 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

You didn't comment, I'm quoting your likes
Gerrout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by sharpwriter(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
bizza45:

Hahahahah.....NDA training....got me really lafing cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2018
bizza45:
this one worse pass NDA abeg
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Biglittlelois(f): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2018
TalkTalkTwins:

You didn't comment, I'm quoting your likes Gerrout
Eh, kill yasef undecided
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by omooba969(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by deavicky(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
He thinks he can just become a pastor on a "plaster" of gold

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by revelation2013(m): 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Go to a proper Seminary. Which one is bible school? Baptist has a very edifying internationally recognized and approved seminary.
Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by sharpwriter(m): 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:
"The church is marching on, the gates of hell shall never prevail" as a Redeem member i refuse to comment on this, heaven is my goal.

Yes, the church is marching on, but not on the doctrine of any church, but the true teachings of Christ. If you want your reward intact and works not to be burned during reward time (see the whole of 1 Corinthians chapter 3), you will respect truth of God's word as against any church's man made doctrine. I myself go to RCCG praise tabernacle parish till now, but I know the truth of God's word and no man born of woman can make me do otherwise than what was written. Jesus was crucified for all not for redeemed denomination only.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by mrchris3(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
Before I got to part two of the epistle I was going to ask him to direct this to daddy freeze when he suddenly mentioned his name. I can truly relate to his pain. A lot is happening in church all in the name if Christianity. If you understand church politics you would never want to go to church ever again. I just like that he's determine to follow his calling against all odds

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by lloyds(m): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018
There is no church you go to my dear that you will not see rot. Most mega churches have these issues, try other ones and you will politics and hypocrisy everywhere.

But ask Christ to lead and plant you where he has for you. Stand and be an agent of change for Christ.

The Lord eventually reward diligence and faithfulness.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by naijapage(f): 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2018

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Such a rambling drivel.

What were your grandfather's jewelleries doing in a training school?

You certainly want to court Freeze's friendship. Try harder next time.

Confused eunuch!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by TalkTalkTwins(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Eh, kill yasef undecided

True RCCG member indeed... grin
Christ will tell me to kill myself abi??

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Mpanyi: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
aisha2008:
If it is true that u are a practising Muslim and u learnt about Quran and later convert to Christian, u really don't understand Quran or u are in Christianity because of money

Tell us qhat he didn't learn about Quran and howvhe is in Christianity because of money as you seem to know what Christianity is all about. But I rather be in organization for money than be in another organization to kill or hate others that don't belong to mine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Innogee:
Its so easy to talk and condemn Christianity because Christians are not violent. Try and make this type of writeup with your other religion... May God help you
ur response to the topic is so out of point.read the topic biko.he wasnt attacking christianity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ayilara Oluwaseunfunmi: RCBC, RCCG Pastor School, A Demonic Institution by AdedoyinO(f): 8:21pm On Sep 26, 2018
All those attacking OP, do you have contrary evidence to prove that the writer is lying, and that the things stated do not happen there? Or are you just being emotional about the accussations?

That thousands have graduated from the said institution without raising an eye brow does not justify the treatments if they are indeed true. It is the same 'siddon look' mentality and 'e go better' attitude of the general Nigerian populace that has brought our country to where it is. Thank God, we are begining to gather liver and have some balls.

Jesus please, come with your whip to Nigerian churches, and send out the money changers and overturn the tables of buyers and sellers. Declare your church a house of prayer not a den of thieves. Amen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.