Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says (1001 Views)

My Wife Of About 4 Years Blames Me After I Caught Her Cheating / Photo Of The Woman Who Died In A Car Accident While Chasing Her Cheating Husband / Liberian Woman Deals With Her Cheating Nigerian Husband, Sells House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by correctbae: 4:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
A Nigerian guy, Shofowora Olamilekan Michael who is about getting married as he engaged his sweetheart weeks back has taken to facebook to give his opinions about cheating husband and his wife reaction.

He made the post via RantHq page on facebook, he said any woman that does not complain about her cheating husband is also cheating. It is known that ladies nag alot anytime they suspect their hubby cheating but some choose to ignore and keep quiet about the situation, but our about to get married brother is countering such actions as the wife is also cheating.

Post below:

A woman that doesn't complain about her cheating husband cheat as well.

Source: https://correctbae.ng/2018/09/26/a-woman-that-doesnt-complain-about-her-cheating-husband-cheats-as-well-nigerian-guy-says/

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by correctbae: 5:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
Comments below:

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by zainmaxwell(m): 5:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Are you sure? undecided
Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by Auladimeji(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
Wahala Iwo ati woman e niye

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by DopeAngel(m): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2018
Really

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by Tamarapetty(f): 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Huh
Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by Ionkidiz(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
I no gree
Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by ireke(m): 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2018
This type of comment usually come from a man who is cheating and is pained that the woman doesn't care.

They will say anything to justify the cheating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by AmazonTopaz(f): 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
He has a point sha some women cheat codedly and have children for other men and their cheating husbands would cater for them.

This kind of couple are only playing themselves the woman would pretend to be indifferent or show less concern so as not to draw up unnecessary attention to herself since she is also cheating.

In other cases it could be that the man is wealthy and is meeting all her needs financially and giving her all the latest material wants in this case the wife does not care who the husband sleeps with as long as there is financial security and does not care about her own self respect.

In some cases the wife believes it is in the nature of men to cheat and feels that she must remain a MRS she must be married no matter what and just doesn't care what her husband does and would never file for divorce even though her husband continually disrespects her by committing infidelity.This kind of woman is usually the quiet and reserved type.In this case she can only hope in God for a miracle.

In all cheating should be discouraged on both sides male or female,especially when you are in a committed marriage or relationship.

7 Likes

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by lawlhee: 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
She might not be cheating but relaxing knowing that she has a God who can fight for her and that no evil goes unpunished.
Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by donstan18: 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Pitiful replies, none of the ladies that replied agreed with him. With the kind of replies he got from women on that comment, I sure think some[If not most] of married women are tolerating their cheating husband.

Could it be because of riches? What people will say? Sake of their children?

That, i can't say.

With that said, no behavior signifies cheating '100%'

4 Likes

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by Seahawk: 3:50am On Sep 27, 2018
She may not be currently cheating on him but their first child that he’s helping her raise probably belongs to her ex or her final last fling that she had shortly before the marriage.

So in her mind they are even. I think that’s even too

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by babyfaceafrica: 4:48am On Sep 27, 2018
there is no reasonable reason to stay with a cheating partner.....cheaters are selfish and devilish

1 Like

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by Katier00(f): 9:59am On Sep 27, 2018
DopeAngel:
I couldn't agree more. That is just the truth. And we women are very guilty.

If you critically access the situation, we women cheat more than men.

As a lady, I know how many men approaches me on a daily basis.

You can't blame us naija women if we cheat. The country is hard, our men cannot provide everything for us.

God gave us pussy and we must survive with it at any cost. Ask Linda Ikeji.
speak for your damn self
Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by vujebe(m): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2018
cheesy

Re: 'A Woman That Doesn't Complain About Her Cheating Hubby, Cheats Also'- Guy Says by KanwuliaExtra: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Most of the time, YES!
No woman will take emotional betrayal for long.
In the other few cases, it is only a matter of time. kiss

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

won / Paving Stone / 83-year-old Virgin Finds Love, Marries 90-year-old Father Of 10 (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.