Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' (20893 Views)

You Will Make Us Proud – Actor Shaggy Bes Celebrates Son / 10 Nigerian Child Stars That Are Making US PROUD / Falz Undergoes Surgery, Injured While Playing Football (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nigerian Musician and President of the Sweet Boys Association, Folarin Falana aka Falz took to his IG page to congratulate the Nigeria's women basketball team, D'tgress on their victory at the ongoing FIBA (International Basketball Federation) over Greece as they advance to the quarter final.

He wrote:

'Sweet Girls out here making us proud at the #FIBA Women’s World Cup � � � �� �� Quarter final way! Ay! �'

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/sweet-girls-making-us-proud-falz.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by YomzzyDBlogger: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is the first time Nigeria will qualify for the quarter final at FIBA, we are proud of our ladies grin

Check for more photos >> HERE

15 Likes

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by itspzpics(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nasoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Pabloosas(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by dahnimoh(m): 10:12pm On Sep 26, 2018
Good report
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by gurunlocker: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Here waiting for the best robber in Osun rerun election tomorrow....

Go girls!!! I hope you pass through USA.
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Olodo24: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
anyone else noticed how celebrity gists are getting less replies lately?
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by EbiJUNIRO(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nice one....
now, onto the next one.

Guyz, what are the things I need to make my blog get audience ��
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by JailBreaker(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats girls.

Study For Free In Canada - Donald Wehrung International Scholarship 2018

http://tellcollege..com/2018/09/study-canada-donald-wehrung-international-award.html
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Bossontop(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na so oo oga falz.....no be like those ones wey only sabi how to dey show fake fake boobs and ass for social media

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by eyostines(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
so falz just want to stay on trend. You are noticed sir.
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Jaytee1985: 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Yeah this is Nigeria
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by sheylarhh(m): 10:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Congrats girls, keep making us proud by defeating d highly rated american girls
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Proudly a Yoruba sweet boy
grin

5 Likes

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by yeyeboi(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Original Slap Queens kiss
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by ambrosedmax(m): 10:16pm On Sep 26, 2018
Sweet this
Sweet that

Abeg they should do and win the tournament so that buhari will give them lands in Abuja as usual so I can sell to them "treated" woods for roofing and planks for decking.

Am I dreaming too much or what?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 26, 2018
ambrosedmax:
Sweet this
Sweet that

Abeg they should do and win the tournament so that buhari will give them lands in Abuja as usual so I can sell to them "treated" woods for roofing and planks for decking.

Am I dreaming too much or what?
Hilarious, lol
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by oloriLFC(f): 10:50pm On Sep 26, 2018
Well done girls. Beht, no be USA we dey go meet for the Q4? Issokay.
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Congrats to them .

Many years ago I was seeing a female basketballer who happens to play for a team that has players who are normally selected to play for the Nigerian national basketball team . It was quite an experience .

She was taller than me ...but she didn't tower over me . Her hands were huge tho ...which I find to be a turn off but this time I made an exception . I mean I had always wanted a professional athlete so i figured why the hell not . I propositioned her on the second day and escalated that same evening . Was told to wait that she would come over in an hour

Amaka disappoint me . Slept off paid her no mind . Around 11 pm called and said she was outside . It was the beginning of a short but physical friendship which was fun at first . I could never quite forget one time when I was going from Tony stark to Ironman and whilst putting my armour on I turned away from her . She held me from behind with her hands and I felt weird . smiley grin

Cool chick tho . Very cool she would just show up at late hours of the night and leave past midnight as apparently she was breaking curfew to do so .

All in all they go through a lot of sacrifices to make their dreams come through .

Happy for them tho ..a lot .

As for madam all good things come to an end . I trust she's ok wherever she is .
Re: Falz Congratulates D'Tigress Over Their Win: 'Sweet Girls Making Us Proud' by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations to them. Wishing them a successful outing against U.S.A.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Badaiki Erom Shaggy Builds A New House As Birthday Gift (Photos) / Tax Evasion: Actress Monalisa Chinda Reacts To Her Arrest Warrant / See The Iranian Princess That Caused 13 Men(suitors) To Commit Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.