Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] (39869 Views)

Cubana Chief Priest Joins APC (Photos, Video) / General Azubuike Ihejirika Joins APC (Photos) / Rochas Okorocha, Uche Nwosu Organize Protest Against APC (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by bayomillz14: 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2018
Governorship candidate of the African Democratic Party, Moshood Adeoti has according to reports making the rounds, returned to APC.

Adeoti, a former Secretary to the State Government left the party to pitch his tent with the ADP in July.

The Iwo man polled over 49,000 votes in Saturday’s election and was considered one of the APC’s biggest losses prior to the election.

Adeoti met leaders of the APC in a meeting today in Osogbo ahead Thursday’s rerun. His local government area, Iwo is however not part of the rerun but all 48 political parties are involved in the election.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/osun-decides-adp-governorship-candidate-adeoti-returns-to-apc-photos/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by amaniro: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Haaaaa!!!

12 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by CilicMarin: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
This will be too much for the pigs to handle.

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by CilicMarin: 7:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 26, 2018
Nothing is serious here.... tomorrow if he leaves the party, APC will tell us that he doesn't have electoral value.

They praise you when you join and start chasing your shadow when you leave.....just like cultists do....wetin I dey talk sef? what's the difference between APC and secret cult? shioooorrr!!!

96 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by midolian(m): 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

With the way PDP and it's members spent money to get the votes it got, there will be violence from thugs sponsored by the party. I hope they will be able to handle the defeat

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by SonofDevil: 7:44pm On Sep 26, 2018
pdp go and rule in poto poto region.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Ehiscotch(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2018
This is just disgusting democracy. You just switched side barely two days after contesting and losing? Ha!

Well, to me, sincerely this might just be tactics by the APC to make it seem like aligning with Omisore and other aggrieved members who left won them the rerun.

17 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2018
NO BE small tin oooo

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by BruncleZuma: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Believe this story at your own peril...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2018

Sincerely, I really wish APC could lose tommorow's poll. So they can learn their lessons in a bitter way.

Why are they desperate to make peace now after frustrating him out of the party.

They could have met and bargain with him and Omisore prior to the poll instead of this late hour lobby

undecided

14 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by goslowgoslow(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
TheGuyNextDoor:
Nothing is serious here.... tomorrow if he leaves the party, APC will tell us that he doesn't have electoral value.

They praise you when you join and start chasing your shadow when you leave.....just like cultists do....wetin I dey talk sef? what's the difference between APC and secret cult? shioooorrr!!!
He pain am. By now you are supposed to be banned going by your comments of cursing people. I blame the bias moderators.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Tomitohoimo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
ok
Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Ajibel(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
I don't think APC deserves to win Osun state because they've been owing workers salaries.

Fasoye lost to APC too because he was owing workers salaries.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Olalan(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
See desperation........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by jumpandpas(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
They can't be trusted. Looters and criminals.

2 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by englishmart(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Another evil plan, well orchestrated from the outset.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by paymentvoucher: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
grin grin

DAVIDO won't like this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by wabashe: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
Again.

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by ufuosman(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2018
I laugh those killing themselves for politicians

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by luckygirl02(f): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
I am speechless

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by allanphash7(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lobatan

4 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by psalmy2(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
And he was welcomed back after spoiling their election .

Imagine that 49000 votes were added to the LIFELESS party cool

Clueless people....... PDP all da way grin

4 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by ksstroud: 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2018
He went on excursion before....
Scallywag

3 Likes

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Firefire(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Neyoor:

Sincerely, I really wish APC could lose tommorow's poll. So they can learn their lessons in a bitter way.

Why are they desperate to make peace now after frustrating him out of the party.

They could have met and bargain with him and Omisore prior to the poll instead of this late hour lobby

undecided

I have no comment...

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by hacunamatata: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
Imagine using Anambra as a state where opposition won. Even with Ronaldo and Messi APC cannot win in Anambra (Igbo Amaka headquarters) APGA to the core. 21/21

1 Like

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Yankiss(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
The drama gets interesting. With the unfolding scenario, which party is the big deal for tomorrow rerun? Like for PDP, share for APC. NO sentiments, just facts on ground and disinterested analysis.

15 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Buterflyle0: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
APC envoy here are deadly. Nimble on their feet and quick witted.

See brutal 11th hour signings. This would go beyond just Osun. This would effectively solidify the entire south west for APC.

PDP I can only shed a tear for you. This is game, set and match

[img]https://media1./images/b5ff4d9783c61db83962f07155802827/tenor.gif?itemid=5637398[/img]

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by slivertongue: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
MEDICINE AFTER DEATH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by MOSDAM(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
If he joins or stays, he doesnt av any says in tomorow election. set of losers!
Re: Moshood Adeoti Returns To APC [photos] by Metuh: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2018
CilicMarin:
This will be too much for the pigs to handle.
is that your surname

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Witnesses Absent As INEC Defence Of Tinubu’s Victory Starts On Shaky Note / PDP Heading For Self Destruction – Mark / Goodluck Jonathan At Dickson’s Rally In Yenagoa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.