Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA (2537 Views)

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by paymentvoucher: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2018
South Africa just announced that in order to boost tourism, citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, UAE, Qatar, Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, Belarus, Georgia and Cuba, will NO LONGER need a visa to visit SA.

Nigeria did NOT make the list.
Are we really a giant of Africa?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:36pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:
South Africa just announced that in order to boost tourism, citizens of Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Ghana, UAE, Qatar, Iran, Lebanon, Palestine, Belarus, Georgia and Cuba, will NO LONGER need a visa to visit SA.

We are still the giant in population , nothing else . Did you really expect to see Nigeria amongst those countries? shocked. With all the nonsense many of our igbo and Yoruba brothers are known for in that country undecided. Is there any sane nation besides tourist destinations and Ecowasa countries that would allow an influx of our people to just enter their country anyhow grin. My friend let's first clean our acts, then develop our country, maybe then we could be taken seriously as a nation .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by masterplan303(m): 8:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
Naija don cast cry
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by paymentvoucher: 8:49pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

We are still the giant in population , nothing else . Did you really expect to see Nigeria amongst those countries? shocked. With all the nonsense many of our igbo and Yoruba brothers are known for in that country undecided. Is there any sane nation besides tourist destinations and Ecowasa countries that would allow an influx of our people to just enter their country anyhow grin. My friend let's first clean our acts, then develop our country, maybe then we could be taken seriously as a nation .

This is Deep, Nigerians are probably the most populous foreigners in SA and many of them have overstayed their welcome. SA will gladly see them leave rather than encouraging more to visit the country. Just thinking out loud

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 9:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:

This is Deep, Nigerians are probably the most populous foreigners in SA and many of them have overstayed their welcome. SA will gladly see them leave rather than encouraging more to visit the country. Just thinking out loud

After Zimbabwe, I'm sure we are the 2nd most populous . Remember Zimbabwe is a SADC country and they share a boarder with South Africa, meaning visa free travel. But Zimbabweans are not known as destroyers hence you hardly hear of them there , but our brothers from from the usual tribes are famous for crime , the usual crimes. If the ANC government wanted to lose power faster , then they would be visa free to Nigeria grin. The citizens there would drop them like a hot potato , that's how sick of Nigerians they are . Came we blame them though lipsrsealed. We can't behave like humans once we leave our shores, it's unfortunate for our brothers who travel with good intentions because they too will be looked at with suspicion embarassed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

After Zimbabwe, I'm sure we are the 2nd most populous . Remember Zimbabwe is a SADC country and they share a boarder with South Africa, meaning visa free travel. But Zimbabweans are not known as destroyers hence you hardly hear of them there , but our brothers from from the usual tribes are famous for crime , the usual crimes. If the ANC government wanted to lose power faster , then they would be visa free to Nigeria grin. The citizens there would drop them like a hot potato , that's how sick of Nigerians they are . Came we blame them though lipsrsealed. We can't behave like humans once we leave our shores, it's unfortunate for our brothers who travel with good intentions because they too will be looked at with suspicion embarassed.

Lol, this is what I told a friend of mine who is in London. He wants to visit South Africa and was hoping the naija passport would be visa free , and I told him that will be the day the government of South Africa would be sacked by the citizens with immediate effect grin. Many Nigerians have no business being here , they are wasting away and destroying our already messy reputation. The Anc would never risk their 2019 votes for us. And by the way op, why would SA be visa free to us when they have to pay visa to visit naija ? The countries they included don't ask visas from South Africans so they are reciprocating, it's no big deal.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by paymentvoucher: 9:22pm On Sep 26, 2018
And you have finally broken the table. But why do these our brothers always disgrace us? WHY!!!!!!! undecided
Ihaveleftnaija:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by paymentvoucher: 9:24pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, this is what I told a friend of mine who is in London. He wants to visit South Africa and was hoping the naija passport would be visa free , and I told him that will be the day the government of South Africa would be sacked by the citizens with immediate effect grin. Many Nigerians have no business being here , they are wasting away and destroying our already messy reputation. The Anc would never risk their 2019 votes for us. And by the way op, why would SA be visa free to us when they have to pay visa to visit naija ? The countries they included don't ask visas from South Africans so they are reciprocating, it's no big deal.

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by sammirano: 9:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
Lolz
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:
And you have finally broken the table. But why do these our brothers always disgrace us? WHY!!!!!!! undecided

Love of quick money and not wanting to look " Stupid " by doing jobs we believe are " beneath us" . It's nauseating to see the kind of useless lives we live in other countries all in the name of fake lifestyles or living " abroad" angry.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:

Thanks for the clarification.

Pleasure .
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 9:52pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:

I seriously don't know what in the world is wrong with some of our people. Everywhere we visit , we must destroy and invite hatred from the host, it's like a curse . Sometimes I wish the whole thing called Nigeria could be nuked, so that people with sense can come and occupy it. Clearly there is no problem with the land as we have so many foreigners succeeding here, the problem is the citizens and the leaders , we behave the same everywhere. It's a shame . If majority of us had sense , Nigeria should be the USA of Africa, we should be the one other African countries want to migrate to with all our resources.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

Exactly bro. But even if naija would give them free access to Nigeria, they would never return the favour . We are crowding their embassies as it is , imagine now if we only needed a plane ticket to South Africa grin, even ageberos would flock there to cause more problems for us. I'm surprised though that Qatar is visa free to an African country , how true is this? shocked. I'm under the impression that they don't work well with black nations. Russia too shocked. Maybe I misjudged the two countries as anti black .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Beautyaddy: 10:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
Why is anyone surprised
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Exactly bro. But even if naija would give them free access to Nigeria, they would never return the favour . We are crowding their embassies as it is , imagine now if we only needed a plane ticket to South Africa grin, even ageberos would flock there to cause more problems for us. I'm surprised though that Qatar is visa free to an African country , how true is this? shocked. I'm under the impression that they don't work well with black nations. Russia too shocked. Maybe I misjudged the two countries as anti black .

LOL, it would be a stupid move on their part because there would be a one way influx and naija population would be a quarter of what it is grin. Yes since last year Qatar is visa free to South Africans . Well South Africa is not exactly a black nation, it's a multiracial one. Plus they are no threat to them , they know they won't flood their country with vices , South Africans don't really have a reason to leave their nation , they have everything that Qatar has unless going there for tourism or professional jobs . With regards to Russia, yes they don't require a visa to enter . Russia , South Africa, India ,brazil and China are all members of BRICS and don't need visas to visit each other. I think they are still in talks with China though not sure .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
Beautyaddy:
Why is anyone surprised

grin grin. We will get there one day .
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 10:26pm On Sep 26, 2018
paymentvoucher:

One day. Just one day I would very much want to wake up to good news about Nigeria. Nawa
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
One day. Just one day I would very much want to wake up to good news about Nigeria. Nawa

grin grin we have the biggest GDP in Africa, atleast we can brag about that tongue grin
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

LOL, it would be a stupid move on their part because there would be a one way influx and naija population would be a quarter of what it is grin. Yes since last year Qatar is visa free to South Africans . Well South Africa is not exactly a black nation, it's a multiracial one. Plus they are no threat to them , they know they won't flood their country with vices , South Africans don't really have a reason to leave their nation , they have everything that Qatar has unless going there for tourism or professional jobs . With regards to Russia, yes they don't require a visa to enter . Russia , South Africa, India ,brazil and China are all members of BRICS and don't need visas to visit each other. I think they are still in talks with China though not sure .

Oh , thanks bro I get it . Just checked the the kind of countries that they can visit without visa shocked. shocked. Are we not cursed as a nation? Who did this to us cry. South Africa that got independence after us , has access to enter so many developed countries than us , anyways it's not about when one got independence but by the behaviour of the visitors or the economy of the country you are coming from. God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Oh , thanks bro I get it . Just checked the the kind of countries that they can visit without visa shocked. shocked. Are we not cursed as a nation? Who did this to us cry. South Africa that got independence after us , has access to enter so many developed countries than us , anyways it's not about when one got independence but by the behaviour of the visitors or the economy of the country you are coming from. God help us.

True bro . It's sad how Nigeria has become a mockery amongst other nations embarassed. We can only hope.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Taofeekdboy(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

maybe they just entered bilateral visa agreement, as at last month Lebanon, United Arab Emirates are not visa free to South Africans. Any developed country that enter bilateral visa agreement with Nigeria will be putting herself into trouble because our actions over there speak volumes. Only few of Nigerians prosper over there, the rest are just desperate of making it in a short time. To even make matters worse, here in UAE, if you have South Africa’s driver license you don’t need their license anymore as you are free to drive and they don’t recognize Nigeria’s own. It is well
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

grin grin we have the biggest GDP in Africa, atleast we can brag about that tongue grin
Wetin be that?
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 26, 2018
Taofeekdboy:
maybe they just entered bilateral visa agreement, as at last month Lebanon, United Arab Emirates are not visa free to South Africans. Any developed country that enter bilateral visa agreement with Nigeria will be putting herself into trouble because our actions over there speak volumes. Only few of Nigerians prosper over there, the rest are just desperate of making it in a short time. To even make matters worse, here in UAE, if you have South Africa’s driver license you don’t need their license anymore as you are free to drive and they don’t recognize Nigeria’s own. It is well

I think it's like that as of recent weeks. That's what I was saying to my friend, that allowing Nigerians unrestricted entry to a developed country would be a disaster . They are tired of us now, imagine if more of our desparados would be let in shocked. . Yes some of us are trying our best to represent a good side of naija , but it's very difficult because most of our citizens here are too desperate for quick wealth . Really ? I didn't know about the drivers licence shocked. But not surprised about Nigeria own , no one takes even our certificates serious , how more of drivers licence .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 26, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Wetin be that?

Lol, I'm just looking for anything to make me smile about naija and it's even difficult smiling about this one cus it's only on paper embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, I'm just looking for anything to make me smile about naija and it's even difficult smiling about this one cus it's only on paper embarassed
Loool.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 5:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Who cares about this useless country anyways .Nigeria is still a hundred times better than them , what do they have there except for naked people undecided. Nonsense, Nigeria should quickly pay them in kind , close our embassy there, block any entry by a South African to Nigeria, nationalise their businesses here. Nonsense , imagine lazy people resisting us to better their economy .

Mizwisdom, angrynigerianman22, sarakibukola . nigeriaisdoomed come and see your mandela stupid country now , zee how they treat your people?. Where is that ipob izombie and his shameless brothers Juliusmalema, ugosample shocked. Imagine common Ghana undecided. The disrespect these people have for us is too much. Runalong333 I hope you get attacked there, stupid fool.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 5:44am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:

You don't hear good news about Nigeria because you are a self hater who always look for bad things about your country. Wailer.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 5:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Beautyaddy:
Why is anyone surprised

Because we are the giant of Africa, the biggest and proudest black nation on earth, why would a tiny shythole like South Africa embarrass us like that undecided. They must not dare us , when we pay they back they will cry the loudest .We should quickly deport them and see them coming to beg. Thunder fire those xenophobic dogs.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
Who cares about this useless country anyways .Nigeria is still a hundred times better than them , what do they have there except for naked people undecided. Nonsense, Nigeria should quickly pay them in kind , close our embassy there, block any entry by a South African to Nigeria, nationalise their businesses here. Nonsense , imagine lazy people resisting us to better their economy .

Mizwisdom, angrynigerianman22, sarakibukola . nigeriaisdoomed come and see your mandela stupid country now , zee how they treat your people?. Where is that ipob izombie and his shameless brothers Juliusmalema, ugosample shocked. Imagine common Ghana undecided. The disrespect these people have for us is too much. Runalong333 I hope you get attacked there, stupid fool.

See timewilltell1 stop mentioning me.this acc was just created today by u.

Stop mentioning me I beg u

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by SarakiBukola: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
shocked
Evilthoughts:

shocked
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

You don't hear good news about Nigeria because you are a self hater who always look for bad things about your country. Wailer.
Chei! *In the voice of igwe2pac's hypeman*
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 6:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

See timewilltell1 stop mentioning me.this acc was just created today by u.

Stop mentioning me I beg u

You need to be cured of your hatred for Nigeria and buhari , you people praise these silly nations that hate you because of your hate for Nigeria. Nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k / Where Is The Best Place To Get A Yellow Card For Travelling Purpose? / Evergreen Truck Goes Viral After Blocking Motorway Just Like The Ship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.