Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA (2548 Views)

List Of Countries That Grant Citizenship Easily / Africa Reopening For International Tourism – A-Z List Of Countries / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 6:56am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Chei! *In the voice of igwe2pac's hypeman*

You are a group of people with no nation.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
shocked shocked

Can you believe this shytty country snubbing Nigeria undecided
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

You are a group of people with no nation.

Angelicbeing I sight you. Preach!
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:

Angelicbeing I sight you. Preach!

Preach what,? Hatred that there is no good news in naija . Thunder fire your nyash
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

You need to be cured of your hatred for Nigeria and buhari , you people praise these silly nations that hate you because of your hate for Nigeria. Nonsense

That thing@ cancelled na country name be that.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Preach what,? Hatred that there is no good news in naija . Thunder rumble and lightning lights up the sky
Lmao. Thunder does not FIRE anyone. It's actually lightning that does the damage. Wonder why people still mix them up.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:04am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That thing@ cancelled na country name be that.

You are cursed with hate as a tribe and you will never be free from it , as long as you don't bow down to the best president in Africa. Your hate will cause you to receive xenophobia all over the world and be treated like illegal immigrants In Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Lmao.

Your hearts are foerver in bondage with hate for naija and you will never be free grin
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 7:09am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

Your hearts are foerver in bondage with hate for naija and you will never be free grin
Hahahaha. Abeg leave me it's too early. Looooool
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Nobody: 7:11am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

[s]
You are cursed with hate as a tribe and you will never be free from it , as long as you don't bow down to the best president in Africa. Your hate will cause you to receive xenophobia all over the world and be treated like illegal immigrants In Nigeria. [/s]

Trash and straight to dustbin in ogbomosho
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

You sound pained, pigs with no pride, patriotism are always treated like slaves everywhere.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Hahahaha. Abeg leave me it's too early. Looooool

Coward , I hope you won't run and borrow your sister skirt grin
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by NothingDoMe: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Don't bother. I stopped addressing them when I realized that many of them are not westerners. They are hired to pretend to be westerners to cause divisions.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Evilthoughts: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2018
NothingDoMe:
Don't bother. I stopped addressing them when I realized that many of them are not westerners. They are hired to pretend to be westerners to cause divisions.

What is this one sayin undecided
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2018
Runalong333:

True bro . It's sad how Nigeria has become a mockery amongst other nations embarassed. We can only hope.

It starts with me and you in the countries we are in my brother , surely we will all realise that or at least most of us.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
Who cares about this useless country anyways .Nigeria is still a hundred times better than them , what do they have there except for naked people undecided. Nonsense, Nigeria should quickly pay them in kind , close our embassy there, block any entry by a South African to Nigeria, nationalise their businesses here. Nonsense , imagine lazy people resisting us to better their economy .

Mizwisdom, angrynigerianman22, sarakibukola . nigeriaisdoomed come and see your mandela stupid country now , zee how they treat your people?. Where is that ipob izombie and his shameless brothers Juliusmalema, ugosample shocked. Imagine common Ghana undecided. The disrespect these people have for us is too much. Runalong333 I hope you get attacked there, stupid fool.

Lol, you sound like a lunatic. Who cares about their useless country shocked. Ask the thousands of Nigerians living there, the hundreds qeuing for their visas as we speak, the many students in their schools and training centres. Shut down their businesses because they refuse to have an influx of people that refuse to elect progressive leaders shocked. Every sane nation protects her boarders from dangerous invaders , yes we are dangerous people, known for terrorism, drug peddling , scams and cultism , who wants to invite people like that. Who is the lazy one between them and us , we are the ones doing everything to get to their place to enjoy the infrastructure built by their sweat and taxes and you are here calling them lazy grin grin. Common Ghana? undecided. Are you well ? Ghananians don't have a reputation of violence and crime against their hosts .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Mizwisdom(f): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
I'm waiting for FG to react on this by making things tougher for MTN and other SA companies here.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ihaveleftnaija: 8:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Mizwisdom:
I'm waiting for FG to react on this by making things tougher for MTN and other SA companies here.

LOL, you think the nigerian government would do that? You are sick in the head. The politicians and rich business men that matter in Nigeria don't need a visa to South Africa, they have a diplomatic passports , the South African government was too smart from the get go, giving the ones with money to spend in their country that passport while paupers like you and myself will come online thinking FG whose members have shares or interests in many of these companies is going to sabotage them grin. For what? So that the average nigerian could export their criminality to South Africa, you had better let sentiments slide away and live in reality. When are we going to ask America to do the same to Indian, China , America and British businesses? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by wizzzmike: 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:
Who cares about this useless country anyways .Nigeria is still a hundred times better than them , what do they have there except for naked people undecided. Nonsense, Nigeria should quickly pay them in kind , close our embassy there, block any entry by a South African to Nigeria, nationalise their businesses here. Nonsense , imagine lazy people resisting us to better their economy .

Mizwisdom, angrynigerianman22, sarakibukola . nigeriaisdoomed come and see your mandela stupid country now , zee how they treat your people?. Where is that ipob izombie and his shameless brothers Juliusmalema, ugosample shocked. Imagine common Ghana undecided. The disrespect these people have for us is too much. Runalong333 I hope you get attacked there, stupid fool.

your mother is common stupid fool. Move out of common Nigeria and see how shitty ur country is
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Miaraka: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
I'm impressed by Runalong and some of the Nigerians who are sober minded and sound quite knowledgeable with respect to the subject matter and relations between SA and Nigeria. Our two countries need to cooperate and even integrate to maximise our capacity to function as the engine for the development of the African continent.
No doubt about it, Nigerians have a very bad reputation here. A few Nigerian criminals have denigrated the image of a whole nation, not only here by the way, around the globe. You have great scientists, cultural activists, Super Eagles, etc but everywhere one goes, people find it hard not to say, "....but are you sure he's different?"
Our people don't hate foreigners, neither do they hate Nigerians. They hate crime and criminals. If they believe, correctly or wrongly, that you are a criminal, it doesn't matter where you come from, South Africa or Nigeria, young or old, they deal with you mercilessly and wickedly. I have videos to prove that but they are too graphic to post or to view.
The greatest majority of Nigerians live, study work and do business here peacefully. When our daughters tell us they want to mary Nigerians, we give them the go ahead. Please send more women. There are too many men. Maybe that's one of the reasons behind the challenges we face. I wouldn't have a problem, if my son wanted to marry a Nigerian girl.
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by wizzzmike: 1:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
Evilthoughts:

your mother be common stupid illiterate. move out of sh!thole Nigeria and see how shitty ur common stupid country is

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by MPSA(m): 5:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

After Zimbabwe, I'm sure we are the 2nd most populous . Remember Zimbabwe is a SADC country and they share a boarder with South Africa, meaning visa free travel. But Zimbabweans are not known as destroyers hence you hardly hear of them there , but our brothers from from the usual tribes are famous for crime , the usual crimes. If the ANC government wanted to lose power faster , then they would be visa free to Nigeria grin. The citizens there would drop them like a hot potato , that's how sick of Nigerians they are . Came we blame them though lipsrsealed. We can't behave like humans once we leave our shores, it's unfortunate for our brothers who travel with good intentions because they too will be looked at with suspicion embarassed.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I never laugh like this cheesy grin You are a good man, Peace, The world need good people like you grin You are the honest guy grin Peace Brother grin
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by MPSA(m): 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Runalong333:

Lol, this is what I told a friend of mine who is in London. He wants to visit South Africa and was hoping the naija passport would be visa free , and I told him that will be the day the government of South Africa would be sacked by the citizens with immediate effect grin. Many Nigerians have no business being here , they are wasting away and destroying our already messy reputation. The Anc would never risk their 2019 votes for us. And by the way op, why would SA be visa free to us when they have to pay visa to visit naija ? The countries they included don't ask visas from South Africans so they are reciprocating, it's no big deal.
You are now 100 % South African, People must learn to listen to you, You can represent South Africa well anywhere you go, Thanks Brother
Re: Nigeria missing from the New list of countries to visit SouthAfrica without VISA by Ugosample(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ihaveleftnaija:

Lol, you sound like a lunatic. Who cares about their useless country shocked. Ask the thousands of Nigerians living there, the hundreds qeuing for their visas as we speak, the many students in their schools and training centres. Shut down their businesses because they refuse to have an influx of people that refuse to elect progressive leaders shocked. Every sane nation protects her boarders from dangerous invaders , yes we are dangerous people, known for terrorism, drug peddling , scams and cultism , who wants to invite people like that. Who is the lazy one between them and us , we are the ones doing everything to get to their place to enjoy the infrastructure built by their sweat and taxes and you are here calling them lazy grin grin. Common Ghana? undecided. Are you well ? Ghananians don't have a reputation of violence and crime against their hosts .

don't mind these fools running their mouth

sometimes I wish I was not born Nigerian undecided

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Relocate From Enugu To Lagos With Just 20k / Ibom Tropicana / 50 Amazing Facts About The Statue Of Liberty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.