Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P (1351 Views)

Toyin Abraham Flaunts Wedding Ring, Tells Fan "No Baby Mama In My Family" / "Just Shut Up Please!" - Davido Tells Fan. Burna Boy Replies / I Can't Be Trusted - Kiss Daniel Tells Fan Who Wants Him To Say Hi To His Girl (2) (3) (4)

‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by 10Ebisco: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2018
DMW Boss, Davido has been on the positive mode as he shows support for his uncle Sen. Adeleke in the Osun elections and so many. Nigerians are loving it.

After recieving some kudos from top celebrities and friends for his efforts, the singer was approached by a troll on twitter who tried to warn him to back off from supporting his uncle to avoid being mocked and ridiculed by Nigerians if the results prove negative.

Well Davido has replied the troll in an angry way.

Read exchange below;

Meanwhile, the singer has appealed to the citizens of Osun state not to be sugarcoated by the “blatant promises” of the opposition party.

“Out should be noted that Osun state is not an annex of Lagos, but state of its own and such all sort of political suzerainty should be expunged and decimated. Don’t be sugarcoated by their blatant promises. As you cast your votes tomorrow for the rerun, vote PDP. We solidarise with you. OBO,” he said.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/09/you-are-mad-davido-tells-fan-who.html

Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by neolboy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2018
The guy is really mad
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by MOSICATED5(m): 1:06am On Sep 27, 2018
I stand with Davido
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by Olibboy: 1:52am On Sep 27, 2018
mad madder maddest
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by sukar886: 4:35am On Sep 27, 2018
I stand with davido
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by OKorowanta: 5:03am On Sep 27, 2018
Mad and on cannabis..
Me wey no be davido fan sef, I praise the work wey d boy don do for him uncle.
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by Joshmodest(m): 6:00am On Sep 27, 2018
sukar886:
I stand with davido

Who told you he is standing grin
..The way Nigerians give free unsought advice on Twitter is alarming !
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by barbiecue(f): 6:10am On Sep 27, 2018
grin angry
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by columbus007(m): 7:27am On Sep 27, 2018
i like that! sit down is an action words.
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by Partnerbiz(f): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2018
Lwkmd

Mad sit down for early morning...

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
Re: ‘you Are Mad’ – Davido Tells Fan Who Advised Him On How To Support His Uncle’s P by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Banana don fall fall that good adviser

You are mad! Sit down
Obo no shout for Chioma if she advice u

If Teebillz Kills Himself Today, Tiwa Will Regret This Video – Twitter User / CHIOMA: Davido Must Beg Me To Unblock Him On Snapchat / Timi Dakolo's Wife, Busola Shows Off Her Mum For The First Time

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9