Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Cambridge Law - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Cambridge Law (565 Views)

Escaped Giant Tortoise Halts Cambridge To Norwich Trains (photos) / Can I Use My Naira Master Card To Pay For A Cab From Heathrow To Cambridge / Cambridge Student Dies After Falling From Plane (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cambridge Law by Tollzara(m): 8:20pm On Sep 26, 2018
Hey, guys. I want to make enquiries about studying Law in Cambridge.

How do I apply for Law in Cambridge with a Psychology degree from a Nigerian University? How exactly does it work?

I've checked out their website and gone through the entry requirements for Law, but I'm still not satisfied. I want exhaustive information about the process. As explicit as explicit can get.

Is there anyone who has an answer? I want a more direct, precise, and straight-forward answer. I don't want to make plans on shaky foundations and dangerous assumptions. I want to know everything now, and make my plans accordingly.

Kindly help with what you know.

Cc. Shaybebaby
AgentOfAllah (?)
1Sharon

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Can I get a space on the front page, please?

I need as much information as I can get. Thanks.
Re: Cambridge Law by 1Sharon(f): 9:00pm On Sep 26, 2018
You might want to take this question to the Nigerians studying in UK thread
Re: Cambridge Law by Tollzara(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2018
1Sharon:
You might want to take this question to the Nigerians studying in UK thread
Alright. Thanks a lot.
Re: Cambridge Law by AgentOfAllah: 11:23pm On Sep 26, 2018
Tollzara:
Hey, guys. I want to make enquiries about studying Law in Cambridge.

How do I apply for Law in Cambridge with a Psychology degree from a Nigerian University? How exactly does it work?

I've checked out their website and gone through the entry requirements for Law, but I'm still not satisfied. I want exhaustive information about the process. As explicit as explicit can get.

Is there anyone who has an answer? I want a more direct, precise, and straight-forward answer. I don't want to make plans on shaky foundations and dangerous assumptions. I want to know everything now, and make my plans accordingly.

Kindly help with what you know.

Cc. Shaybebaby
AgentOfAllah (?)
1Sharon

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Can I get a space on the front page, please?

I need as much information as I can get. Thanks.

It would seem the best way to get the sort of reliable, comprehensive information that you want is to place a direct call to the faculty of law or drop them an email, making specific inquiries about your particular situation.
I can't render any useful help to you because I neither studied law nor went through the admission process of Cambridge.

Telephone: +44 1223 330033
Email: enquiries@law.cam.ac.uk

2 Likes

Re: Cambridge Law by Tollzara(m): 11:25pm On Sep 26, 2018
AgentOfAllah:

It would seem the best way to get the sort of reliable, comprehensive information that you want is to place a direct call to the faculty of law or drop them an email, making specific inquiries about your particular situation.
I can't render any useful help to you because I neither studied law nor went through the admission process of Cambridge.

Telephone: +44 1223 330033
Email: enquiries@law.cam.ac.uk
Thanks a lot, boss. I'm on it already. I really appreciate.
Re: Cambridge Law by AgentOfAllah: 8:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Tollzara:
Thanks a lot, boss. I'm on it already. I really appreciate.

Rooting for you!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Could This Be The Worse Time To Live In Benin? / Man Builds A Small Village For A Family Of Mice He Found Living In His Garden, / This Accident Just Happen Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.