Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs (29637 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ObaKlaz: 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
BIAFRONIGERIAN:

Largest concentration of billionaires in Black Africa
Most intelligent black man alive
Largest indigenous technology
Most sought after black female economist worldwide
Highest IQ in black Africa
You can't beat the reach
Yeah, right! And being the lost Jewish tribe in Africa too, huh? When will y'all snap out of this grand delusions? It's ludicrous! I love the Igbos and I'll give anything to speak the language, but y'all are one paranoid, delusional lot!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by nwakaibeya1: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
MC job is no work adefarasin means you should go and look for a decent work to do as a promoter of Jesus Christ.daddy freeze shouldn't complain follow your wife and do her work if you can't find any other decent work to do .stop complaining

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BrownChima212(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
He can do Uber na
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Charly68: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Even when your wife rejects your advances it is pastor Adefarasin that you will shout . A man who does not know whether you exist of not ..This freeze self is getting hallucinated
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Raalsalghul: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Uhmm! Evidence please: as in hard concrete proof.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
But Freeze should understand that he cannot be getting salary from tithing that he condemns. It is not right...very wrong.

He could just get a shop and start selling cold drinks or something.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Shampoo77: 12:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Keep quiet you big yellow fool.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Hehehe i laugh, so Pastor Adefarasin is soo influencial in the country, he told people not to call freezer for shows anymore, people like the muslims, traditionalists, the elites etc. because of tithe pray tell, how was he able to convince them did he make a nation wide announcement cos ayam not understanding

Which Muslims and traditionalists call Freeze for shows?

The bulk of those who patronize Freeze are Christians and many of them are sympathetic to these powerful pastors. These pastors have politicians and businessmen as members and many of these politicians and businessmen are the ones who pay people like Freeze for MC jobs.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by olufemi7onifade: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
No MC gigs is Because of news and court cases of adultery and scandals over the place and being broke is also because of he abandoned his low cost family and moved in with his baby mama high cost family.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Biglittlelois(f): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

Which Muslims and traditionalists call Freeze for shows?

The bulk of those who patronize Freeze are Christians and many of them are sympathetic to these powerful pastors. These pastors have politicians and businessmen as members and many of these politicians and businessmen are the ones who pay people like Freeze for MC jobs.

You just said the bulk, that means not all are christians, so how did he do it, why arent those ones not patronising him? freeze is just looking for public sympathy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
But Freeze should understand that he cannot be getting salary from tithing that he condemns. It is not right...very wrong.

He could just get a shop and start selling cold drinks or something.

He wasn't getting salaries from tithes.

He was doing MC jobs but suddenly, no one was calling him again. Obviously, the mafias ganged up to ensure that none of their patrons patronized Freeze any longer.

For instance, when 9ice had a fight with his former wife, some DJs who were sympathetic to his wife stopped playing his songs. He was forced to start shooting a lot of videos to push his music out.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You just said the bulk, that means not all are christians, so how did he do it, why arent those ones not patronising him? freeze is just looking for public sympathy abeg.

When I said the bulk, I meant the Christians. The remaining are obviously the indifferent people like atheists and freethinkers.

What Muslims or traditionalists might Freeze be doing MC jobs for
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Sirpaul(m): 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Evans baaa
rozayx5:

Igbos have many billionaires

NEXT!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by wonlasewonimi: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hausas have Dangote
Yorubas have Adenuga
Igbos have??

Evans
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ayo2pec(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Freeze you want to eat from Tithe

You never see anything, they will soon eject you. Thing is really going to be tigggggghhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttt for you men
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Biglittlelois(f): 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

When I said the bulk, I meant the Christians. The remaining are obviously the indifferent people like atheists and freethinkers.

What Muslims or traditionalists might Freeze be doing MC jobs for

So in your mind, it's only christians that can call freeze for MC job

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by kushme: 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
ugochukwufrenzy:
who has any fvcks he is not using?...

All the fvcks are in my dick and I am going to give it all to all worthy punanis before i extinct.

Sorry bro, I wish I had some free fvcks to give out cry
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Biglittlelois:

So in your mind, it's only christians that can call freeze for MC job

Even if he has Muslim patrons, the fact remains that the bulk of his patrons are Christians, if not, he would not be lamenting poor patronage. It shows that the bulk of his patrons are Christians and they have all become sympathetic to the powerful pastors whose toes Freeze has stepped on severally.

Perhaps, you don't know how powerful these pastors are in Nigeria. They have politicians and wealthy business tycoons as members.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Biglittlelois(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

Even if he has Muslim patrons, the fact remains that the bulk of his patrons are Christians, if not, he would not be lamenting poor patronage. It shows that the bulk of his patrons are Christians and they have all become sympathetic to the powerful pastors whose toes Freeze has stepped on severally.

Perhaps, you don't know how powerful these pastors are in Nigeria. They have politicians and wealthy business tycoons as members.

Well you have a point!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by sucess001(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
eyinjuege:
What is this again....
I dont think he's ever spoken against Adefarasin, and that one had never mentioned his name before.

Out of the blues, he's now the one behind your predicament?
Na wah o.

Maybe he used to MC for their church, and they stopped calling him. I don't understand how Adefarasin will stop cooperate events from inviting him for MC job o.

Daddy Freeze used to be part of Adefarasins inner caucaus... their beef is the worst of it all...
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by candygist: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Can this send buhari to Daura??

This ipob guy don't just have sense anymore sha . And in your mind you are very creative o?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Melian(f): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
rozayx5:

Igbos have many billionaires

NEXT!

The most jobless youths on this forum are the ipobians. The speed with which they click "like" is astonishing!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by miqos02(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hausas have Dangote
Yorubas have Adenuga
Igbos have uncountable
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

He wasn't getting salaries from tithes.

He was doing MC jobs but suddenly, no one was calling him again. Obviously, the mafias ganged up to ensure that none of their patrons patronized Freeze any longer.

For instance, when 9ice had a fight with his former wife, some DJs who were sympathetic to his wife stopped playing his songs. He was forced to start shooting a lot of videos to push his music out.

I mean the jingles. If the church does jingles on his radio station paid with tithes of people, it is unfair for Freeze to be paid salary generated from the jingles funded by the tithes.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Frankyboy1:
Serves him rit! You can't fight the church ND expect to profit from it
Shut up, nobody is fighting the church, was jesus fighting the church when flogged out money exchangers in the temple He speaks the truth, he only challenged all the pastors to come and defend what they practice, if it's in the bible. We've been worshipping in deception for too long!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by afroxyz: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hausas have Dangote
Yorubas have Adenuga
Igbos have??

We have Ibeto, Innoson, Ogbuawa. These are people that did not pick the ass if politicians and did not use federal might to become 'billionaires'. Show me a genuine billionaire from the two ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by afroxyz: 1:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
mike1994reds:

Shut up, nobody is fighting the church, was jesus fighting the church when flogged out money exchangers in the temple He speaks the truth, he only challenged all the pastors to come and defend what they practice, if it's in the bible. We've been worshipping in deception for too long!

No mind these shepple. It's no use trying to redeem them. Even Jesus did not succeed
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
afroxyz:

No mind these shepple. It's no use trying to redeem them. Even Jesus did not succeed
Hmmm, it's true sha, some gladly told jesus they'd rather perish than to beileive in him. I give up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 1:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
ImaIma1:

I mean the jingles. If the church does jingles on his radio station paid with tithes of people, it is unfair for Freeze to be paid salary generated from the jingles funded by the tithes.

Imalma, do you actually think pastors spend tithes on jingles?

Ordinary to buy a single plastic chair, they will ask for donation. They ask for donation, even from widows, for things the pastor himself can afford to purchase.

Tithes go into the pastor's pockets. No matter how rich a pastor gets, he will still ask his relatively poor members to donate if the Church needed even a needle.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Joyekpen: 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hausas have Dangote
Yorubas have Adenuga
Igbos have??

Though I'm not an Igbo person, they have many of Adenuga's and Dangote's silently through hard work. Wealth is not concentrated in a few but it spreads across a lot of them. Majority are industrious.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Disco002: 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.