Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,870 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs (29638 Views)

Adegboyega Adefarasin's 21st Birthday: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Celebrates His Son / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Adefarasin Displays Super Eagles Jersey With Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 6:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
BluntBoy:

Freeze is not against donations. But against false gospels such as tithes and first fruits.

We are still saying the same thing. Tithe, first fruits, seeds, offerings, whatever. He should not be paid from it.

Nobody is forced to pay tithe, first fruits, etc. Anyone under duress to pay, is doing so foolishly and should blame himself/herself.

And God is capable enough to fight for himself. He doesn't need Freeze to do it for him.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Anstone: 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sirpaul:
Hausas have Dangote
Yorubas have Adenuga
Igbos have??

Tony Elumelu
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by enemyofprogress: 7:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why freeze pikin come go resemble their houseboy now?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by kunnadej: 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
ImaIma1:
But Freeze should understand that he cannot be getting salary from tithing that he condemns. It is not right...very wrong.

He could just get a shop and start selling cold drinks or something.

grin grin grin grin grin This is the funniest thing I've read all day. I don't know why I'm just laughing like a fool! grin grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by D1official: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
mike1994reds:

I'm not a supporter of freeze, I'm one of christ's supporters as well as a follower, but freeze speaks the truth the way God lay it in his word. Therefore I agree with most of his teachings
Then go divorce your wife and get a baby mama like freeze.I guess Mathew 7:5 is not in your bible. A priest and child of God who applauds, dine and wine with unsaved artists who promote immorality and has contributed to 90% increase in Nigerian moral decadence,cannot be a child of God.
The scripture says by his fruit you shall know them, Daddy freeze is a Satanists, he's only speaking for his kingdom 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
If freeze wants to work for God he should start by preaching Christ to Davido, wizkid, patoranking... Cos there soul and negative vibes on our youths is more detrimental to Christ and our society than tithing.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Tonimordred(m): 9:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
rozayx5:

Igbos have many billionaires

NEXT!
drug dealers and kidnappers
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
kunnadej:

grin grin grin grin grin This is the funniest thing I've read all day. I don't know why I'm just laughing like a fool! grin grin

My pleasure grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by enonche85(m): 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
barnawilla:

I am addicted to paying my Tithe, without paying a month something will take away the exact money from me, paying your tithe is honouring God back by thanking him for giving you job to do.
1 Chronicles 29:14 – King David said, “But who am I and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.”
Psalm 4:5 – “Offer right sacrifices, and put your trust in the LORD.”
Psalm 96:7-8 –“Ascribe to the LORD, O families of the peoples, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength! Ascribe to the LORD the glory due His name; bring an offering, and come into His courts!”
Matthew 6:19-20 – “Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal, but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal.”
Matthew 6:25 – “Therefore I tell you, do not be anxious about your life, what you will eat or what you will drink, nor about your body, what you will put on. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing?”
Matthew 23:23 – “Woe to you Scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you tithe mint and dill and cumin, and have neglected the weightier matters of the law, justice and mercy and faithfulness. These you ought to have done without neglecting the others.”
Luke 6:38 – “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”
[b]Luke 16:11 – “If then you have not been faithful in the unrighteous wealth (money), who will entrust to you the true riches?”[/b]
Daddy Freeze needs urgent prayer of repentance or the Doom will come upon him.

Even with these glaring scriptures some "christians" will still fault tithe giving.

Tithe giving is not about the physical offering we give but about the genuine intention in obeying God's commandment. As for me, I don't care what have happens to the tithe I paid, all am concerned about is that i've obeyed God's word.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
D1official:

Then go divorce your wife and get a baby mama like freeze.I guess Mathew 7:5 is not in your bible. A priest and child of God who applauds, dine and wine with unsaved artists who promote immorality and has contributed to 90% increase in Nigerian moral decadence,cannot be a child of God.
The scripture says by his fruit you shall know them, Daddy freeze is a Satanists, he's only speaking for his kingdom 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
If freeze wants to work for God he should start by preaching Christ to Davido, wizkid, patoranking... Cos there soul and negative vibes on our youths is more detrimental to Christ and our society than tithing.
Have your pastors preached to davido, wizkid?? But I'm sure they will ask them for tithe and offering, besides that your pastors and prophet wine, dine and share power with the most corrupt and despicable people you can ever find in nigeria: "politicians" all what you gullible people do, character assasination and ignore the message, because he divorced his wife or has a baby mama doesnt mean he's not of God david was an adulterer but a man after God's heart, if you are sinless then you have a point but if you are a bloody sinner like all humans then you are fucking hypocrite! And incase you dont know the bible supports divorce when unfaithfulness sets into marriage, so what are you talking about?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 8:31am On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

We are still saying the same thing. Tithe, first fruits, seeds, offerings, whatever. He should not be paid from it.

Nobody is forced to pay tithe, first fruits, etc. Anyone under duress to pay, is doing so foolishly and should blame himself/herself.

And God is capable enough to fight for himself. He doesn't need Freeze to do it for him.

Imalma, do fraudsters put guns to the heads of their victims before swindling them of their hard earned money?

Of course not. Pastors are like scammers. They brainwash their victims into giving.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 8:33am On Sep 28, 2018
tamethem:

Freeze is against any form of money collection in the church.

Imagine we all sit down to decide we need a new bus for the church, how do you think we will get the money when we don't have a philanthropist to donate one? We will contribute of course. Raising an offering for such. But was it in the Bible to raise offering for Vehicles in the Church? No! But is it sensible to have done so? Yes!

So because the Bible did not instruct us to buy Cars or Buses that were not in existence during the Biblical days, if we buy them now for the church its a sin.?

If Freeze hear they are collecting offering cars its a problem, for Building its a problem, for Plane its a problem , saying it was not so in the Bible.

Forgetting that King David Solely provided Every Materials for the Building of the House of God before he died. If he had not done that and his son Solomon was broke and saw the need to build the House of God he would have taxed the congregation and it would have been written so and ppl like Freeze would have been pleased.

Freeze is not against donations, he himself accepted donations. He is however against how donations are used by these gods of men.

Many churches are so wealthy and yet when they need a bench, they will still tax their members.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 11:31am On Sep 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Imalma, do fraudsters put guns to the heads of their victims before swindling them of their hard earned money?

Of course not. Pastors are like scammers. They brainwash their victims into giving.

For you to be brainwashed means that you have a level of greed about what you would get. Or have you ever been brainwashed? Even those 419 fraudsters that jazz people into bringing their valuables at home work on the person's greed.

I have been a member of many churches....Redeemed, Zoe ministries, Assemblies of God, Winner's Chapel, Global Impact Church; Apostolic Church and i have never been forced or brainwashed to give. If you do not understand the bible for yourself and serve God personally, then you are responsible for whatever folly any greedy pastor lures you into.

I am in a church and i have been in it for about 10yrs and my pastor says we should not give if we do not believe because it will be a waste of our money.

Try and drop your bias and generalizations for pastors and you will be fine
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by D1official: 7:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
mike1994reds:

Have your pastors preached to davido, wizkid?? But I'm sure they will ask them for tithe and offering, besides that your pastors and prophet wine, dine and share power with the most corrupt and despicable people you can ever find in nigeria: "politicians" all what you gullible people do, character assasination and ignore the message, because he divorced his wife or has a baby mama doesnt mean he's not of God david was an adulterer but a man after God's heart, if you are sinless then you have a point but if you are a bloody sinner like all humans then you are fucking hypocrite! And incase you dont know the bible supports divorce when unfaithfulness sets into marriage, so what are you talking about?
A man whose message is 100% against tithing, cursing and insulting pastors old enough to be his father, 0% message of morality,salvation,holiness, heaven or hell is not and cannot be a believer, its glaringly clear.
However he can be your pastor since he preach what you want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
D1official:

A man whose message is 100% against tithing, cursing and insulting pastors old enough to be his father, 0% message of morality,salvation,holiness, heaven or hell is not and cannot be a believer, its glaringly clear.
However he can be your pastor since he preach what you want to hear.
There is a difference between insulting and calling out people for what they are, have you read the bible where jesus called pharisees and scribes, blind fools? These people old enough enough to be the father to jesus in terms of age! Open your guys and read the bible, listen to peoples messages and compare it to what the bible says. Pastors that engage in the act of demanding money from people to be blessed or that collect tithes is a fraud! God is not a money hungry God, and there was no where jesus encouraged tithes, neither did the apostle encouraged tithing, even the kind of tithes preached in the LAW was not of money!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

Exactly![b][/b]
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 11:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
ImaIma1:

For you to be brainwashed means that you have a level of greed about what you would get. Or have you ever been brainwashed? Even those 419 fraudsters that jazz people into bringing their valuables at home work on the person's greed.

I have been a member of many churches....Redeemed, Zoe ministries, Assemblies of God, Winner's Chapel, Global Impact Church; Apostolic Church and i have never been forced or brainwashed to give. If you do not understand the bible for yourself and serve God personally, then you are responsible for whatever folly any greedy pastor lures you into.

I am in a church and i have been in it for about 10yrs and my pastor says we should not give if we do not believe because it will be a waste of our money.

Try and drop your bias and generalizations for pastors and you will be fine

But do you give tithes?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

But do you give tithes?

Shouldn't this be between me an God?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Shouldn't this be between me an God?

Nawa o. So tithe is now between you and God? I am not asking how much you tithe. I am only asking if you tithe.

Tithing is a Law, not a personal relationship. Even offertory is not a secretive act. At least, we see people giving their offerings but we are advised to keep the amounts to ourselves.

So, please, do you tithe?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 7:20am On Sep 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Nawa o. So tithe is now between you and God? I am not asking how much you tithe. I am only asking if you tithe.

Tithing is a Law, not a personal relationship. Even offertory is not a secretive act. At least, we see people giving their offerings but we are advised to keep the amounts to ourselves.

So, please, do you tithe?

This information is important to you because?...

From my comments, you are free to draw a conclusion
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

This information is important to you because?...

From my comments, you are free to draw a conclusion

SMH...

Why do Africans like answering questions with questions? cheesy

Anyway, I asked a question to prove that you were brainwashed into parting with your money (supposing you pay tithes) but since you want conclusions drawn from statements in a conversation that ought to be open-minded, I will just let it go. It would only end up in misunderstandings.

Have a beautiful day, Imalma.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 9:34am On Sep 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

SMH...

Why do Africans like answering questions with questions? cheesy

Anyway, I asked a question to prove that you were brainwashed into parting with your money (supposing you pay tithes) but since you want conclusions drawn from statements in a conversation that ought to be open-minded, I will just let it go. It would only end up in misunderstandings.

Have a beautiful day, Imalma.

Why do Africans ask questions that is not their business?

Like i don't know why you were asking. Leave me and my brain cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

Why do Africans ask questions that is not their business?

Like i don't know why you were asking. Leave me and my brain cheesy

Because I like you and want a conversation cheesy

But don't worry. You don't have to answer at all instead of answering a question with a question. Don't you know it is rude to answer a question with a question
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by ImaIma1(f): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2018
BluntBoy:

Because I like you and want a conversation cheesy

But don't worry. You don't have to answer at all instead of answering a question with a question. Don't you know it is rude to answer a question with a question

I am sorry for being rude wink. I enjoyed the conversation though
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by BluntBoy(m): 9:54am On Sep 29, 2018
ImaIma1:

I am sorry for being rude wink. I enjoyed the conversation though

No problem cheesy

Enjoy the day.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by D1official: 5:28pm On Sep 30, 2018
mike1994reds:

There is a difference between insulting and calling out people for what they are, have you read the bible where jesus called pharisees and scribes, blind fools? These people old enough enough to be the father to jesus in terms of age! Open your guys and read the bible, listen to peoples messages and compare it to what the bible says. Pastors that engage in the act of demanding money from people to be blessed or that collect tithes is a fraud! God is not a money hungry God, and there was no where jesus encouraged tithes, neither did the apostle encouraged tithing, even the kind of tithes preached in the LAW was not of money!
Beloved from ur message its quite obvious that you havnt worshipped in winners,redeem or Dunamis before, cos truth be told tithe is no topic in all this aforementioned denominations, they rarely preach on that subject,neither do they even have time to request for money,infact in winners and dunamis offering is done once(offering and tithing inclusive)every sunday and twice every last sunday of the month,make enquiry.
Secondly its important for me to school you, God/ Jesus has never sent anyone on a mission which doesn't have salvation as its goal (directly or indirectly).If God sent freeze how many drunkards, G boys, murderers has his message of tithing converted?.
Thirdly, tithe is a covenant practice and not a theological program.You said Jesus never received tithe but you forgot that the same Jesus applauded and supported it(Luke 11:42)(Matt 23:23). Please can you show me where jesus abolished tithing in the new testament contrary to those scriptures of mine.
Beloved nothing in this kingdom is compulsory not even your own salvation, how much more tithing.
Its so dis heartening how a believer who claims to be spiritual and have strong knowledge of God,could be cajoled by a small demon called freeze, that made you believe an unrepentant adulterer to people who spend there life's and energy standing and speaking for the church.
Its obvious that you not a tither,but you don't really need to mortgage your salvation by believing that devil and campaigning for him.
God bless you.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 7:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
D1official:

Beloved from ur message its quite obvious that you havnt worshipped in winners,redeem or Dunamis before, cos truth be told tithe is no topic in all this aforementioned denominations, they rarely preach on that subject,neither do they even have time to request for money,infact in winners and dunamis offering is done once(offering and tithing inclusive)every sunday and twice every last sunday of the month,make enquiry.
Secondly its important for me to school you, God/ Jesus has never sent anyone on a mission which doesn't have salvation as its goal (directly or indirectly).If God sent freeze how many drunkards, G boys, murderers has his message of tithing converted?.
Thirdly, tithe is a covenant practice and not a theological program.You said Jesus never received tithe but you forgot that the same Jesus applauded and supported it(Luke 11:42)(Matt 23:23). Please can you show me where jesus abolished tithing in the new testament contrary to those scriptures of mine.
Beloved nothing in this kingdom is compulsory not even your own salvation, how much more tithing.
Its so dis heartening how a believer who claims to be spiritual and have strong knowledge of God,could be cajoled by a small demon called freeze, that made you believe an unrepentant adulterer to people who spend there life's and energy standing and speaking for the church.
Its obvious that you not a tither,but you don't really need to mortgage your salvation by believing that devil and campaigning for him.
God bless you.
If you really understand and comprehend the bible, at least it should be easy for you to comprehend my statement and as well connect the dots, to clear you confusion, I'm not a freeze supporter and I don't represent anyone but jesus, daddyfreeze and I share a common ground, which is speaking out the truth from the bible as it is, the truth devoid of ethical and cultural sentiments. Jesus said he did not come to the world to abolish the law which tithing is part of, but to fulfill it and its purposes, 'matt 5:17, think about that. Besides that, jesus did not praise tithing, stop quoting of context, read the whole passage and see what was going on, jesus was talking to the pharisees and scribes not his followers, the pharisees practiced the LAW, their religion was judaism, they had every right to tithe, it was backed by the law! If tithing is so critical to Christian, there is no way jesus and the disciples would have missed telling their followers to tithe. Tithing is not a covenant anymore, our covenant with God is jesus christ! Your pastors made you believe it's a convenant, if it is truly a convenant, people who don't tithe at all should not enjoy the blessings of God,they should be poor as the devourer should finish up all they have like it's stated in malachi. And incase you don't know. Tithing has been scrapped out of Judaism but it is you people who claim to be followers of christ holding on to it. God will give you understanding and open your eyes, my advise to you is to stop listening to your pastor for once and do some research, study the bible on your own, pray to God to give you understanding and wake up!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by D1official: 2:36am On Oct 01, 2018
mike1994reds:

If you really understand and comprehend the bible, at least it should be easy for you to comprehend my statement and as well connect the dots, to clear you confusion, I'm not a freeze supporter and I don't represent anyone but jesus, daddyfreeze and I share a common ground, which is speaking out the truth from the bible as it is, the truth devoid of ethical and cultural sentiments. Jesus said he did not come to the world to abolish the law which tithing is part of, but to fulfill it and its purposes, 'matt 5:17, think about that. Besides that, jesus did not praise tithing, stop quoting of context, read the whole passage and see what was going on, jesus was talking to the pharisees and scribes not his followers, the pharisees practiced the LAW, their religion was judaism, they had every right to tithe, it was backed by the law! If tithing is so critical to Christian, there is no way jesus and the disciples would have missed telling their followers to tithe. Tithing is not a covenant anymore, our covenant with God is jesus christ! Your pastors made you believe it's a convenant, if it is truly a convenant, people who don't tithe at all should not enjoy the blessings of God,they should be poor as the devourer should finish up all they have like it's stated in malachi. And incase you don't know. Tithing has been scrapped out of Judaism but it is you people who claim to be followers of christ holding on to it. God will give you understanding and open your eyes, my advise to you is to stop listening to your pastor for once and do some research, study the bible on your own, pray to God to give you understanding and wake up!
Beloved, I thank God that you not a FREEZE supporter,and I also bless God for the level and depth of the knowledge of his word in you.
So let's reason together like a brother for easier comprehension.
1. Tithing is not part of the law Abraham and Jacob all tithed, beloved tithing existed before the law.
2. I gave you two scriptures were Jesus supported tithing in support to my claim that it can still find its root in Christ, but you have failed to give me one new testament scriptural verse were Christ or his disciples did otherwise in respect o your view.
When Jesus came to earth what he did was to replace himself with the law, that was why he said he didn't come to destroy the law but to fulfill it.
What that means is that, everything supported by Christ is acceptable and anything abolished by Christ is rejected.
Jesus nor his disciples never abolished tithing in the new testament so therefore it can't be abolished however its not mandatory.
Our God is a God of covenant psalms 89:34, so therefore if he reveals(Rhema) malachi 3:8 to you and you believe it and obey, he cannot deny his word.Why?Matthew 9:29 ...According to your faith be it unto you.Habakkuk 2:4...the just shall live by his faith.
I know of two brothers who were raised from grass to grace today just by applying and believing, I myself is a living witness cos I know how it was before and how it is now.
REMAIN BLESSED!!.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

Beloved, I thank God that you not a FREEZE supporter,and I also bless God for the level and depth of the knowledge of his word in you.
1. Tithing is not part of the law Abraham and Jacob all tithed, beloved tithing existed before the law.
2. I gave you two scriptures were Jesus supported tithing in support to my claim that it can still find its root in Christ, but you have failed to give me one new testament scriptural verse were Christ or his disciples did otherwise in respect o your view.
When Jesus came to earth what he did was to replace himself with the law, that was why he said he didn't come to destroy the law but to fulfill it.
What that means is that, everything supported by Christ is acceptable and anything abolished by Christ is rejected.
Jesus nor his disciples never abolished tithing in the new testament so therefore it can't be abolished however its not mandatory.
Our God is a God of covenant psalms 89:34, so therefore if he reveals(Rhema) malachi 3:8 to you and you believe it and obey, he cannot deny his word.Why?Matthew 9:29 ...According to your faith be it unto you.Habakkuk 2:4...the just shall live by his faith.
I know of two brothers who were raised from grass to grace today just by applying and believing, I myself is a living witness cos I know how it was before and how it is now.
REMAIN BLESSED!!.
This is the reason I told you stop listening to your pastor for once, tithing is the source of income of most pastors, they wont tell you the truth, do some research and thinking on your own. Leviticus 27:30-33, TITHING IS PART OF THE LAW! The law goes on to explain how you should tithe, not the kind of tithing done by abraham and Jacob, they tithed spoils of war which included humans, they didn't tithe their agricultural produce or gold. The law vividly explains on how tithing should be done, how can you now say tithing is not part of the law? How I want to ask, since you beileive so much tithing, which of the tithing do you practice, if you wanna tithe at least you should do it the right way like it is stated in the bible! Nobody tithed in money in the bible, who did God appeared to and gave the authority to convert tithing into 10% of your monthly income? You argued tithing predated the law, are you aware that circumcision and sabathday keeping predated the law as well? If tithing could make it into christianity cos it predated the law, what happened to circumcision and sabathday?? Jesus never command his follower to tithe, he was taking to the pharisees, people who tithe and as well practiced the LAW! Galatians 3:10 says you are cursed if you practice the law! Even if you are going to convince people to tithe, explain further which of the tithing are you into, the abraham own, or the one in the law of moses? After that explains how the tithing translated into money tithing because the law says only your agricultural produce and livestock are to be tithed, money was no included. Expain!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2018
D1official:

REMAIN BLESSED!!.
Whether your brother tithed or not, they would still be where they are today, nothing changes what God has planned out for you. I have never for once tithed in my lifetime,yet I rose from grass to grace. I was born poor, lacked everything today I'm a chemical engineer in the United state of America! If you actually tithed the way the bible asked you to, then you might have a point cos you stood by what you beileive in, but what you people practice today is deception! Nobody tithed money! Go and farm so you can tithe your produce, simple. Give your money to the poor and stop practicing the LAW!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by D1official: 1:59am On Oct 02, 2018
mike1994reds:

This is the reason I told you stop listening to your pastor for once, tithing is the source of income of most pastors, they wont tell you the truth, do some research and thinking on your own. Leviticus 27:30-33, TITHING IS PART OF THE LAW! The law goes on to explain how you should tithe, not the kind of tithing done by abraham and Jacob, they tithed spoils of war which included humans, they didn't tithe their agricultural produce or gold. The law vividly explains on how tithing should be done, how can you now say tithing is not part of the law? How I want to ask, since you beileive so much tithing, which of the tithing do you practice, if you wanna tithe at least you should do it the right way like it is stated in the bible! Nobody tithed in money in the bible, who did God appeared to and gave the authority to convert tithing into 10% of your monthly income? You argued tithing predated the law, are you aware that circumcision and sabathday keeping predated the law as well? If tithing could make it into christianity cos it predated the law, what happened to circumcision and sabathday?? Jesus never command his follower to tithe, he was taking to the pharisees, people who tithe and as well practiced the LAW! Galatians 3:10 says you are cursed if you practice the law! Even if you are going to convince people to tithe, explain further which of the tithing are you into, the abraham own, or the one in the law of moses? After that explains how the tithing translated into money tithing because the law says only your agricultural produce and livestock are to be tithed, money was no included. Expain!
Brother just like I earlier stated, we are just here to reason together because from the way you typed, I can see anger and rage which ought not to be.
1. If tithing has bn abolished please show me were it is in the new testament. A word against it from Christ or his disciples.Cos I believe that every part of the law which we are no longer permitted to practice was in one way or the other made known by Christ or his disciples in the new testament such as Animal sacrifices...
2. Every single word of Christ uttered to any mortal man,Jew or gentile is true. So even if Jesus was speaking to the pharisees he wasn't lying.Or can you show me were Christ told the pharisees one thing and told his disciples another. Every time he doesn't want them to understand what he was saying he usedproverbs and later on still reveal the meaning of that proverb to his disciples.
Matt 23:23"How terrible for you, teachers of the Law and Pharisees! You hypocrites! You give to God one tenth even of the seasoning herbs, such as mint, dill, and cumin, but you neglect to obey the really important teachings of the Law, such as justice and mercy and honesty. These you should practice, without neglecting the others
That's Jesus word in the new testament.
Sir before we go into the reason why we tithe the way we do, I want you first to accept that there was no place in the new testament that spoke iLL of tithing.
So my question now to you is who gave you the right to convince people that tithing is not a new covenant practice wen the new covenant never said so??.
I guess we can now c who is listening to the wrong person.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by mike1994reds: 3:32am On Oct 02, 2018
D1official:

Brother just like I earlier stated, we are just here to reason together because from the way you typed, I can see anger and rage which ought not to be.
1. If tithing has bn abolished please show me were it is in the new testament. A word against it from Christ or his disciples.Cos I believe that every part of the law which we are no longer permitted to practice was in one way or the other made known by Christ or his disciples in the new testament such as Animal sacrifices...
2. Every single word of Christ uttered to any mortal man,Jew or gentile is true. So even if Jesus was speaking to the pharisees he wasn't lying.Or can you show me were Christ told the pharisees one thing and told his disciples another. Every time he doesn't want them to understand what he was saying he usedproverbs and later on still reveal the meaning of that proverb to his disciples.
Matt 23:23"How terrible for you, teachers of the Law and Pharisees! You hypocrites! You give to God one tenth even of the seasoning herbs, such as mint, dill, and cumin, but you neglect to obey the really important teachings of the Law, such as justice and mercy and honesty. These you should practice, without neglecting the others
That's Jesus word in the new testament.
Sir before we go into the reason why we tithe the way we do, I want you first to accept that there was no place in the new testament that spoke iLL of tithing.
So my question now to you is who gave you the right to convince people that tithing is not a new covenant practice wen the new covenant never said so??.
I guess we can now c who is listening to the wrong person.
You are still narrowing your point down to the fact that tithing is not part of the law, the new testament did not address everything contained in the law individually, everything falls under the law, and the new testament made clear of what to do about the law, if you wanna practice one out of the law, you must practice the whole law or else you are cursed! There is no point arguing with you if can't come to the fact that tithing is part of the law, keep on practicing it, but do not say you were not warned because people who practice the law have been alienated from the grace of christ jesus. Goodday
Re: Daddy Freeze Reveals Paul Adefarasin Is Behind His Boycott From MC Jobs by unikwa: 8:06am On Apr 17, 2019
enonche85:

Just listen to ur yourself, so u believe the rubbish this ignoramus spewed?, does Adefarasin have connections to everybody allover the country that he told them not to give freeze MC jobs?, think before u talk abeg.
What makes Daddy Freeze an ignoramus? He appears to be knowledgeable to me. He support every one of his position with Bible verses.
As for having connections to everybody, just pray that you don't ever fall into the hands of powerful people who can bar you from achieving your goals. For now, don't doubt what you cannot prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) / The Right Prayer For Repentance From Sin / Man Calls Out Mummy G.O After A Failed Miracle Challenge (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.