Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' (22864 Views)

Yoghurt Seller Shares Humble Beginning, Wows Many With Transformation (video) / Where Is Jumoke "The Bread Seller" / Ugochukwu Obi Elevated As Commander In US Navy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Ndumike009: 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
nice citizen
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by micflo28(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
eneojoedu:
am sure over half the people in prisons in Nigeria are innocent
very innocent my brother. The justice system here is an asswipe.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by micflo28(m): 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
BrokenCock:
I suggest this guy shd let justice prevail. Let him visit Abuja and look for Berekete family.
no need, his past ugly experience has finally brought him to limelight. It was his destiny.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by vivaAfrica: 12:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kudos to him, all this money we keeping on embezzling is all vanity, its actually service and the works we did for humanity that counts in life.... he will be remembered for this single act of kindness
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by EmekaMD(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
troublemakea:

if she cry...you cry or both of you cried what's our business

or why re you now telling us

if she shared it to you yesterday go chop am now or what's our problems with that?
#ignored
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Talknochip(m): 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Inspiring!... Pst E.A Adeboye once said in a sermon i watched on tv that when God wants to bless u or do something unusual in your life, he will inspire you to do something unusual or different.. He buttressed this point with the story of Blind bartimeus in the bible who was blocked by people when he was trying to reach Jesus, but because God wanted to give him his sight, he impressed it in his heart to keep calling on Jesus till Jesus turned around to answer him... Ibere may have been inspired by God or probably by what he passed through in his 10 days ordeal.. But one thing is certain, he is just beginning to harvest the fruits of his compassionate act cause God is definitely involve in his case.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Millenniumlady(f): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
dingbang:
3000 dollars was given to him to fulfill his heart desires... i loved that part. i pray he uses the money wisely.

please read my signature, thanks
Stop praying when you didn't contribute

Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by LadySarah: 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
cry cry,this is me right now.
Oh God bless you sir,let his face shine on your new endeavours.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by fasho01(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Very touching indeed. These are the kind of people that give us hope in humanity..
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Enough6000(f): 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
God will reward you million fold my brother. You are a candidate of heaven. Remain bless.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by mechanics(m): 1:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Really touching.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by CCC2(m): 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
If he actually wants to go to the seminary, let him approach any catholic priest. The catholic church has anonymous sponsor who will take up his academic bills while in d seminary. He may never know the person until his ordination day.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Turantula(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some religion will tell you never to help a kafir. I didnt call name o
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Nuelonyi: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:
Touching story.

How I wish AIPOB have such great heart like Buhari, Nigeria would have been a great country
lolz, if angry youths hold u....why Baba embarassed?
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by olaeffect(m): 2:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
Merimental:
dat is wat true Tithing is all about.
giving 4rm d little u hav to d real needy.
hope he actualises his priesthood dreams

And what does giving to the needy mean? You must just always let the devil use you for things you know nothing about.
Tithing is 10% but giving to the poor/ needy has no %. After paying your tithe 10% you can still give the needy the remaining 90%. But rubbers like you will prefer to keep 95% for yourself and give 5% to the poor in place of your tithe. Religious Robbers grin
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by SoNature(m): 4:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
SarakiBukola:
Why have Developers monopolized the Gala business ? grin

Anyways.... good gesture

The Igbos are everywhere

Just live with that, sir
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Jasperwhizz(m): 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
It is good to be good GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS MIGHTY NAME AMEN.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmm very painful. Av also been in sumtin similar. Was accused of stealing, but on dat very day d deed was done, i traveled out only 2 cum bk and face an acusation... I began 2 wonder if am a ghost dat wil b in 2 places at same time. But al tnx 2 God.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Tayoajii(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
God loves a cheerful giver. The golden rule worked for him. Do unto others as you want others to do unto you. Good measures, press down, shaking together and running over shall the men bring to your bossom. I congratulate him.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by sophy17(m): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
With this revelation, nothing should stop the NPF from reopening his case and that of the other employees with a view to investigate the matter. Get his previous employer arrested and jailed for criminal conspiracy. Even make him to settle this boy for services rendered to him.
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Adisaowalla: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
EweduAfonja:
Ipod and Gala Hawking... just like Afonja women and dirty wrappers

ipod and gala

aboki and Okada riding/mey-shoe

Afonja and Agboroo.

Useless kwantry.

may God deliver you from this acute madness before you finally loosen wrapper enter street...

AMEN
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by Wild4life: 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=eneojoedu post=71559199]am sure over half the people in prisons in Nigeria are innocent[/quotes.

Well this why we have the real criminals called governors running around oppressing people. When will Nigerians wake up!
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by morcousn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
"Do good "
Re: Ibere Ugochukwu, The Gala Seller: 'My Prison Experience' by harry2sexy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
[quote author=Wild4life post=71582565][/quote]
Mention me when u do get this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPPIS: Why CBN, NNPC Are Not On Our Platform / 80 Kano Pilots Now Teachers And Civil Servants / Ican 2014 May Diet Result Is Out...share Your Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.