Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,217 members, 7,849,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:25 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186268 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 77up(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Updates are coming. Man must wak. I had to go and look for something to eat. No vex, let me finish grin grin
grin you have been giving flathread flattinos uppercut since year immemorial ewedu and amala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Kyase(m): 11:26am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Updates are coming. Man must wak. I had to go and look for something to eat. No vex, let me finish grin grin
this is not fair oooo embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Tenshades(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2018
smokey12345:

1. Our workers want to start a new life by receiving full salary, promotion and confirmation at when due
2. Our pensioners want to get their entitlements at when due
3. Our traditional rulers want to involve in day to day activities of government as it was before arrival of Aregbesola
4. We want restoration of lost glory of our dear state in education sector
5. We want genuine free education unlike the one of Aregbesola where parents paid #6,300 per term and governor still claims he is operating free education
6. We want functioning health centres where different drugs will be available freely as it was before arrival of Aregbesola
7. We want a government of our own who will not kill us with taxes and levies
8. We want a government who will reverse same schools uniform policy of Aregbesola
9. Osun cannot continue to top bad list in Nigeria. Check state debtors list Osun is number 3, poor educational performance Osun is number 6, state that is owing workers salary Osun is number 2
10. Osun cannot continue with a government who can complete a single state road in 8years
11. Osun cannot continue with a government who neglected the indigenous contractors
12. Osun cannot continue with a government who entrusts our educational sector in the hands of an alien (Mr Kola Omotunde Young)
13. Osun cannot continue with a government who sent our students to prison
14. Osun cannot continue with a government that wasted #3.7billion on O'reap scheme
15. Osun cannot continues with a government who claimed private owns Ofada rice farm belongs to them
16. Osun cannot continue with a government who paralysed small scale businesses with huge and multiple taxes
17. Osun cannot continue with a wicked government who pays half salary to workers and later named a UNNESCO financed reconstructed road after workers to eat
18. Osun cannot continue with a government who promoted students without promotional exams
19. Osun people cannot continue to pay for chalks in our public school
20. Osun cannot continue with a government who sold our properties to fellow Ajele's.
21. How do u expect Osun to continue with a government who duped the ages through a programme tagged "Agba Osun"
22. Osun cannot continue with a government who demolished prestigious Fakunle comprehensive high school because Tinubu wanted to build shoprite
23. Osun cannot continue with a government who rendered civil servants useless by employed consultants in all ministries
24. Osun cannot continue with a government who fraustrates Okada riders and booked them huge amount of money for no offence
25. Osun cannot continue with a government who did not embark on one rural electrification for 8years
26. Osun cannot continue with a government who issued bounced cheque for pensioners in the state
27. Osun cannot continue with a government who refuses to oblige MOU signed with workforce
28. Osun cannot continue with a government who demolished people houses without compensation
29. Osun cannot continue with a government that encourages LAPO, SEAP and other microcredit union instead of having a functional ministry of commerce and industry
30. How can Osun farmers support a government who approved loans on paper but money was not release for them after payment of #10,000 form fee
31. A good government give fertilisers at subsidise rate to farmers but Aregbesola's government failed woefully in this aspect
32. Osun cannot continue with a government who who increase tuition fee of Iree poly and Esa Oke abnormally
32. Osun cannot continue with a government under which students of tertiary institutions stayed at home for 1year and 3months
33. Osun cannot continue with a government who enjoys waste of resources on a meaningless project such as "Agogo Ewo"
34. Opon Imo an #6.8billion wasted project is another cogent reason why Osun people cannot continue with this government. Opon Imo is no longer in existence in our secondary schools and Kabiru Aregbesola the supplier is now a billionaire
35. Osun cannot continue with a government who paralysed local government administration
36. Dilapidated Olajukun park a #250million project is now a waste. Pasuma and Osupa was invited at the commissioning of the project in 2013. In a state where hunger takes order of the day our government is busy wasting resources
37. Osun cannot continue with a government where a Delta state Inlaw of attorney general is SSA to Governor on legal matter
38. Osun cannot continue with a government who turned our fresh graduates to labourers
39. Osun cannot continue with a government who wasted #69billion on airport project in which the site still remains a jungle
40. Dagbolu international market where #4.7billion was spent according to Aregbesola is still a jungle where wild animals can be killed. Osun cannot continue with this kind of government
41. Osogbo unity school is no longer in existence under this bad government.

With these and many more reasons Osun people will never pray to continue with wicked and propagandistic government of the day.

OH... I see!

Just stopped reading your points at your number 5.
I think your points will still run to 100 when you vote in your new angel who will come down and give you your dream state.

Make proper findings before talking trash out here.
SMH.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 11:27am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Give yourself a break oga and stop being a nuisance to yourself. Any account you see butterfly and Leo in its variants is mine with butterfly always coming first. This is so anyone would know its still me.

And by the way, I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN

You can wail to a corner now. Thank you for the attention. I dey busy now
chai Christianity has suffered..

Proud Christian collecting 30k to spew trash and disturb the entire forum

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Caseless: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Amala. Yummy. But all that animal protein, no fish is not healthy but for him mind, he's enjoying. Lol

Clowns.
the hate has shifted to the amala he's eating without fish, not him and apc anymore.

You're pathetic

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by cbrass(m): 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Caseless:
the same zuckerberg that dropped out and went back to school to obtain a degree? He's not.

Buhari is an illiterate for having a wasce, but adeleke is a professor for having waec and a genius for forging one. Hypocrisy!

the case of zukkerberg was because he had already promised his mum that he will go back to earn the degree. he was already a billionaire so what is the use? DId the likes of Billgates, steve jobs, even dangote go back to school? so it doesn't make any sense to say a person who had no degree is an illitrate.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:28am On Sep 27, 2018
cool

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
77up:
grin you have been giving flathread flattinos uppercut since year immemorial ewedu and amala
smh you really think the igbos care about osun election?

Most of the people you insult here are from your tribe

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 77up(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
abbeyfel:
Sidon there!
when you sleep there ba tongue
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Caseless: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2018
cbrass:

the case of zukkerberg was because he had already promised his mum that he will go back to earn the degree. he was already a billionaire so what is the use? DId the likes of Billgates, steve jobs, even dangote go back to school? so it doesn't make any sense to say a person who had no degree is an illitrate.
no one is saying they're. Why is buhari with a waec is an illiterate in your dictionary?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by henrysam(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
PaschalPM:
But he failed all courses na?
Does that determine success in life. The likes of Ronaldo and others did not go to school. Some professor cannot even lace their shoes.
This is what is killing African people force Everyone to school without even knowing where their talents and interest lies.
Buhari started his army career with mock result he left as a general.
The other time I read. The new presidentbof Liberia went back to school after he retired in professional football.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 77up(m): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
What do you gain spreading lies all over the forum. Are you the only bmc zombie on nairaland? The way you do your own zombieism, it's like your life depends on it.

Guy go and sit down, take a chill pill and rest biko.

Stop spreading lies and dirty talks all over the forum.
because his truth is truly bitter

e pain am grin !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ifyalways(f): 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
cool
Is this for real?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:31am On Sep 27, 2018
cool lol

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

What is this?
Na soup or just red oil I de see
Or am not seeing it very well
*Yoruba*

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Johnpaul01: 11:32am On Sep 27, 2018
To those that said adeleke is not educated, he go school pass your village people

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by safarigirl(f): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
Caseless:
the same zuckerberg that dropped out and went back to school to obtain a degree? He's not.

Buhari is an illiterate for having a wasce, but adeleke is a professor for having waec and a genius for forging one. Hypocrisy!
who dragged Buhari into the discussion?

Where did I call Buhari an illiterate? Or are you confusing me with someone else?

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:34am On Sep 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Is this for real?
very real

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2018
No pictures or videos from voting I Orolu and Ife!!! This election will be finally decided by the courts

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
cool lol
Interesting. . .
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Yuletide25:

What is this?
*Yoruba*
grin grin I can't eat that

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:38am On Sep 27, 2018
ifyalways:

Is this for real?
see. We are in trouble

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Oye123(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Give yourself a break oga and stop being a nuisance to yourself. Any account you see butterfly and Leo in its variants is mine with butterfly always coming first. This is so anyone would know its still me.

And by the way, I AM A PROUD CHRISTIAN

You can wail to a corner now. Thank you for the attention. I dey busy now

How pple have u converted to Christian. Hope u are preaching about Christ and not urself.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by ifyalways(f): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
see. We are in trouble
So much for fairness and credibility but errrrrhm, I'm.not in trouble o. I'm an online election observer with nothing at stake. wink

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by 77up(m): 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
smh you really think the igbos care about osun election?

Most of the people you insult here are from your tribe
and you are here grin cheesy
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
ifyalways:

So much for fairness and credibility but errrrrhm, I'm.not in trouble o. I'm an online election observer with nothing at stake. wink
it is not ending ooo my life.

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
Yuletide25:

What is this?
*Yoruba*

That is ewedu with stew. Eat it first before you slam it wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by GhaliNaaba(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
lol... only fools, like majority of Nigerians, will sheepishly allow a man that does not feed them control them. Instead of voting based on conscience, how does respect put food on the table?
You would have said otherwise if Omisore Supports PDP.
Your hypocrisy get no level.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
PaChukwudi44:
No pictures or videos from voting I Orolu and Ife!!! This election will be finally decided by the courts

This is what I told u earlier, but you were arguing.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
Oye123:

How pple have u converted to Christian. Hope u are preaching about Christ and not urself.

Go to the religion section and check

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2018
GhaliNaaba:

You wouldn't have said otherwise if Omisore Supports PDP.
Your hypocrisy get no level.
I hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigeria has finished me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.