Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring - Politics (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (186104 Views)

Edo 2020 Governorship Election Updates, Results And Live Monitoring / Tambuwal Of PDP Leads In Sokoto Governorship Rerun / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pauladex:

I don't like insulting someone's father but the man is not capable of been a father. Radarada, oponu agbalagba.

You sound like a pained bastard

Omo Ale Aye Raye

must you quote my text?? or you're feeling guilty already

For Yoruba people to connive behind his back to gain promotion and leave him behind you think that's not enough reason to be wary of any Yoruba person

The first person to insult Igbos to my face was my Yoruba classmate back then in secondary school so also the first person to give me an insight to how Igbos were killed during the civil war is my Yoruba friend...not for any reason but just to make jest of us

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by FriendNG: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
duduade16:
let keep deceiving ourslf, so he done old b4 he finish is ssce, going by d passport on d result

That's picture is not on the result. It's just placed by premium times to tell u who they are referring to.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by yns4real: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
RERUN (RESULTS)

Orolu LG, 29/29/09/003 (Gbogbo Primary School)

PDP 64
APC 41
Void 1

Orolu Ward 8, Unit 4
APC 198
PDP 15

#OsunDecides2018 #OsunRerun #OsunDecides #OsunReRun2018
@deleyewilliams @OSUN_APC @OPFosun @OsunDefender @Equityoyo @APCUKingdom @scarfizal

5 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by nelsonB: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
so how did butterflyleo get the result they are leading by 450?

Na who I go ask na
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by yjgm(m): 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
OYERE 2 WARD 10 UNIT 2 APC 126,PDP 02,ADP 1 ,VOID 01
Orolu Ward 8, Unit 4
APC 198
PDP 15

Confirmed
I just get result of one of the unit in Orolu LG now, 29/29/09/003 (Gbogbo Primary School).

PDP 64
APC 41
Void 1.

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by livelymatilda22: 2:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
kaluxy007:
My Father usually say "Never trust a Yoruba man to help you grow or succeed, trust an illiterate and poor Hausa cobbler instead".

I still do not understand what he meant by that
This is disturbing.. Learn how to keep your father out of arguments..You shouldn't be proud of that statement if you are a Nigerian..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
senatordave1:

No na,you should know pro apc fans by now.it was just sarcasm.this is how buhari will shock pdp in rivers,delta,anambra,ebonyi,akwa ibom etc
you don't get it,do you?

People hate Buhari as a person not northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
seanfer:
At Ward 9 Unit 3 Gbogbo Primary School Orolu LG

APC: 41 votes

PDP: 64 votes

Source punchng.com

This margin is not good enough being the stronghold of pdp.Margins 4rm ife is huge 4 d Apc.

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Buterflyle0: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
so how did butterflyleo get the result they are leading by 450?

I said I am getting feelers. Not the final result

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
77up:
So bad as your father nurtured you with bigotry now you are propagating it .

With this, we can't be in unity as a country !

Preach that to Buhariguy and Sarrki who keep screaming Osu,IPob and wailers whenever they get the chance to do so

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Donmedrac: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
famology:

This margin is not good enough being the stronghold of pdp.Margins 4rm ife is huge 4 d Apc.
APC won bro just forget it

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
kaluxy007:

Omo Ale Aye Raye

For Yoruba people to connive behind his back to gain promotion and leave him behind you think that's not enough reason to be wary of any Yoruba person

The first person to insult Igbos to my face was my Yoruba classmate back then in secondary school so also the first person to give me and insight to how Igbos were killed during the civil war is my Yoruba friend...not for any reason but just to make jest of us
what you said is absolute truth, trust them at your own peril
though some are good people, but still has an iota of backstabbbing in their DNA

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Ijeshaooduaman: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
kaluxy007:

Omo Ale Aye Raye

The first person to insult Igbos to my face was my Yoruba classmate back then in secondary school so also the first person to give me and insight to how Igbos were killed during the civil war is my Yoruba friend...not for any reason but just to make jest of us
[/s]
Connive behind which person's back? Why are you ibos this shameless?

7 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
livelymatilda22:

This is disturbing.. Learn how to keep your father out of arguments..You shouldn't be proud of that statement if you are a Nigerian..
Nigerian?? grin grin
Nobody cares if am a Nigerian...Your President would rather watch people like me die in pain...forget the fake love

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Pauladex(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
kaluxy007:

Omo Ale Aye Raye

I wouldn't expect less from you since I have measured your father's level of reasoning. You are like your father!

4 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Kingsley1000(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
seanfer:
At Ward 9 Unit 3 Gbogbo Primary School Orolu LG

APC: 41 votes

PDP: 64 votes

Source punchng.com
PDP AND IPOB LEADING

SO HAPPY
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
APC won bro just forget it

O.k. bro..... do you have the total figures?
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by GavelSlam: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Donmedrac:
you don't get it,do you?

People hate Buhari as a person not northerners

The narrative on Nairaland and indeed the wider space since 2014, espoused by none other than Patience Jonathan is that they are all almajiri- born throway.

Elections of 2019 would not allow you change that sentiment.

Except you can prove you made this statement at least 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by CilicMarin: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
yns4real:
RERUN (RESULTS)

Orolu LG, 29/29/09/003 (Gbogbo Primary School)

PDP 64
APC 41
Void 1

Orolu Ward 8, Unit 4
APC 198
PDP 15

#OsunDecides2018 #OsunRerun #OsunDecides #OsunReRun2018
@deleyewilliams @OSUN_APC @OPFosun @OsunDefender @Equityoyo @APCUKingdom @scarfizal
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by shizzleStar: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
[s]Osun state/south west election should not be your business[/s].
...but the Guber elections in Anambra few months ago was the business of you abobakus no be so ?

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by SureBETarena: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
FriendNG:

Original result? Yes.

Certificate? No. Because it is missing
hahahahahahaa don't make me laugh, and you believe this thing you just posted.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by seanfer(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
famology:

PDP will struggle to get 500 Votes in this Election.. They lost in another ward in Orolu by 198 for APC and less than 40 to PDP

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ijeshaooduaman:
[s][/s]
Connive behind which person's back? Why are you ibos this shameless?
I thought the comment is clear enough but you still won't comprehend...they went for Police promotion course and paid those in charge so they could be promoted. If they had succeeded with the plan he would have been dropped while they smile in his presence

1 Like

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by francisbiz: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
disco003:
No too much talk. Join us and celebrate with us...call or whatsapp
This fraudster you don't come again!
Go and sell all your father's land in the village and stake with the proceeds, if you are so sure.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kingsley1000:
PDP AND IPOB LEADING

SO HAPPY

You be bad person..... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by Deltayankeeboii: 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
kaluxy007:
My Father usually say "Never trust a Yoruba man to help you grow or succeed, trust an illiterate and poor Hausa cobbler instead".

I still do not understand what he meant by that
Your father is a wiseman. If an APC yoruba muslim mod could ban me because he felt a post I made since yesterday morning which had over 100 likes was suddenly a hate speech this afternoon, then your father must have had very good reasons for telling you to be wary of yorubas and muslims. Just imagine I was around the guy, he probably would have stabbed me with a knife that moment.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by seanfer(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kingsley1000:
PDP AND IPOB LEADING

SO HAPPY

This Result shows that PDP is going to lose because this is the only LGA they have as their Stronghold.... PDP lost in another Ward

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by laffwitmi: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ppl of Osun hate evil and looting party...

Up APC...

2019 is loading...Sai baba

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by alabi484(m): 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

- From 1961 to 1964 Buhari Attended the Nigerian Military Training College (NMTC) which was later renamed The Nigerian Defence Academy. Currently the NDA is equivalent to BSc in Nigeria, infact you have to write JAMB/UTME to gain admission into the NDA, with cut-off mark, as high as most Federal Universities.

- From 1962 to 1963, Buhari underwent officer cadet training at Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot in England. This is a one year course equivalent to a UK masters degree. (Most UK masters are 1 year course).

Buhari (class of 1980) attended the US Army War College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania, in the United States, and gained a Masters Degree in Strategic Studies. Upon completion of the on-campus full-time resident program lasting ten months and the two-year-long, distance learning program, the United States Army War College (USAWC) college awards its graduate officers a master's degree in Strategic Studies.

I dont know who is now the dullard. If in your ignorant unintelligent mind, you think anybody can attain the position of an army General at 40 without obtaining at least a masters degree, then you must be the most ignorant and uninformed lazy Nigerian youth available.

Have you asked yourself why Buhari was appointed Platoon Commander of the Second Infantry Battalion in Abeokuta after his NDA?. People with BSc, which rank in the army do they start with, even if they are recruited via short service?

You get energy o
When I discovered this, I understood why pmb himself choose to ignore them
Common sense truly isn't common

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by famology(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
seanfer:

PDP will struggle to get 500 Votes in this Election.. They lost in another ward in Orolu by 198 for APC and less than 40 to PDP

I saw the results from the other ward in orolu.if the Apc can score that in orolu,I think the contest is effectively over now.
Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by quickberry(m): 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
APCYF South West
@apcyouthomoodua
4m
[ LIVE UPDATES ] RERUN (RESULTS) Ife North APC 300 PDP 05 #OsunDecides2018 #OsunRerun #OsunDecides #OsunReRun2018 @deleyewilliams @OSUN_APC @OPFosun @OsunDefender @walebank @apcghanachapter @scarfizal @apcghanachapter @APCUKingdom @deelaw_02755 @noblemia

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring by BestDude: 3:10pm On Sep 27, 2018
77up:
because I clarified your post that am not in trouble with you is the reason for your dumb quote? I pity you .
shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of Slums In The Usa / The Remaining States That Will Decide The Winner Of The Presidential Election / Nigeria has finished me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.