Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car (3179 Views)

All Keys Lost Programming: No Key Required / Where Do I Get To Buy Antitheft Steering Wheel Lock / See The High Tech Device Now Used To Steal Expensive Cars: No Key Required. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
To pass their waec/gce, it was special centers, to pass their UME/JAMB, it was runs, they gained admission, in tertiary institution nko, they dont attend lectures, and if they ever do, they come late and seat at the back, during CA or exams, the brightest students becomes their bestfriend, and probably look for a nearest seat to him..still after exam, they will look the lecturers in charge contact and try to find out if he is an "undertsanding" man...they are not to blame, its the system. its always the system!!!, when the result is out, once they see fifty something, they are satisfied...they are good at nothintg than hiding behind a faceless forum and say whatver their simpleton brains processes and becomes trolls....its their way...nothin we can do at this point...!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 9:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Try harder young man!

Singing Jay Z's I got the keys keys keys . . .

Nigga said he got the key

Me enthusiast, am just teasing OP

I live in Yaba, not Montgomery

Cruising the 3rd mainland in 626 low-key

I can curse and curse and yap you'll see

But am just a baboon that love selfies.

Drops mic.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 9:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

You asked for it; Yaba rat !
So I will now condescend to your level.
Lookat that picture diportivo uploaded. You taking a selfie. Come back when you properly digest it.
Obo Langido !

lol....you wanna bring deportivo into it right...you cant do it all alone again!!!..do u ever wonder the difference between a tiger and an hyena?
.....well, y"all hyenas, and cant achieve anything alone, gather and form a pride, and you can see how hyena are always dirty looking despite the fact the hunt and prey together, and you can always see how a tiger is always nice and good looking, ...its because he doese things and achieve things for himself....Look for your set of like minds, do things and achieve stuffs together.....anyone here that that does things with you, supports you for your rants, and ridiculues a superior....you are all dirty looking...All of you!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
funny enough...God forbid, and punish me if i ever even click your moniker to see any of your profile...never will i do that here, but i promise you, i will always be with you here ...
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:
funny enough...God forbid, and punish me if i ever even click your moniker to see any of your profile...never will i do that here, but i promise you, i will always be with you here ...

You had better not click.

I don't wanna wake up to a thread on frontpage.

YABA'S FINEST COMMITS SUICIDE OVER INFERIORITY COMPLEX !!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
click on my moniker, trace my past post, check out my phone numbers posted here, put it on google, check out the search results and see what great things i have done and achieve online facelessly and determine you have ever come near anything of such in your miserable lives....Dirty looking mofos!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
Eku Greatness!

Oya, Albert Enstein in the "bilding".

Foolish he-goat !!!!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

You had better not click.

I don't wanna wake up to a thread on frontpage.

YABA'S FINEST COMMITS SUICIDE OVER INFERIORITY COMPLEX !!

hmmmmmmmmm........!!! you know what, as a person with a complex problem, first thing you do is to click on a person profile, check out his posts and past and to compare if you are better or you need to work on yourself in some areas....but if you are not the moniker-clicking type, you believe you are your greatest competitor and you are not in competition with someone else....but i tell you without clicking on your moniker, i know you better than you know yourself...and you are very far behind....open your phone and upload some memes to back up your points nah
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:
Eku Greatness!

Oya, Albert Enstein in the "bilding".

Foolish he-goat !!!!

you see....dont be pained, bro!!!...i passed d same stage though different path to become what i am today!!!....while you took the hyena way, thats why you looking dirty here, unfortunately, i took the tigers part...thats the only difference here
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
The tiger and the hyena, I remember reading that ish more than 15 years ago. And you just came across it recently. Speaks volumes !!! Sir Isaac Newton

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:
The tiger and the hyena, I remember reading that ish more than 15 years ago. And you just came across it recently. Speaks volumes !!! Sir Isaac Newton

so this is the direction your brain could actually direct you to??....Hyenas deserves apologies from me!!!!...what lesser animal can i use to likened you too....im coming lemme dig up the archives once again!!!!...wait for me o!!!...and besides, where are the rest, hyenas dont walk alone, they go in group to form a pride..!!! dont get eaten by the tiger o!!....oops, sorry tiger!! forgotten you dont eat or touch dirty things!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

so this is the direction your brain could actually direct you to??....Hyenas deserves apologies from me!!!!...what lesser animal can i use to likened you too....im coming lemme dig up the archives once again!!!!...wait for me o!!!...and besides, where are the rest, hyenas dont walk alone, they go in group to form a pride..!!! dont get eaten by the tiger o!!....oops, sorry tiger!! forgotten you dont eat or touch dirty things!!!

Are you noooormalllll ?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:

Are you noooormalllll ?

I want to deal with your group, because I have always known you hyenas to go in group, call yourselves together... So to your question, I think it's not normal you doing the talking alone, where are the rest?
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Okay, now I see. Ko de ni da fun awon to se e bayii.
Cursed be the day *665# was invented.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:
Okay, now I see. Ko de ni da fun awon to se e bayii.
Cursed be the day *665# was invented.

I achieved it in the earliest and least expected time !!! ... Turned you to something else!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Or anyone here can tell me what *665# is?!..
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by diportivo: 10:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
na wa o

I'm surprised oh

let me just drop one caricature to show my surprise as the immature adult dat I am shocked

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

I achieved it in the earliest and least expected time !!! ... Turned you to something else!!

Goodnite

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:
Or anyone here can tell me what *665# is?!..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Hyenas!!! , go back to your holes and caves, hunting begins tomorrow, y'all smellos!!!! .. And remember, never hunt alone hence you get eaten by the tiger easily... Sweet dreams!!!

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Guyman had to go find a meme after calling us immature for saving memes on our phones. How ironic.
Anyways . . .

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
makavele:
Guyman had to go find a meme after calling us immature for saving memes on our phones. How ironic.
Anyways . . .

"us"?!!... How many were you?! , name dem, so u admit that you were actually many roaming the streets of nairaland? ... Quote their names or moniker here
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
hayjayman:

"us"?!!... How many were you?! , name dem, so u admit that you were actually many roaming the streets of nairaland? ... Quote their names or moniker here

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Is frostybutter one of you?!!!
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2018
The difference between those that subscribes 2.5GB per month and those that are given free 10MB when they recharge #100 airtime is obviously clear....
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by Alvin007: 9:43am On Sep 29, 2018
Makavele...honestly, you really have time to reply this boy/man... why not just let him be...?
I can bet my left balls that all his achievements right now, I achieved them about a decade ago. As much as I don’t mean to brag..it’s just better to live a low key life. I won’t give him links to ascertain my claims..but he should just know that what he thinks he has achieved, someone somewhere, was there a long time ago. Unfortunately, the same is applicable to us all.
Hayjayman, please get some help!
Ps: I’m the one on my profile..I’m on nairaland to learn, teach and create humor, thereby making people smile...you can check my signature to ascertain..send me a dm on Instagram, and I’ll reply you.
If your response to this would be negative, then I wish you good luck. You’ll really need it.
Makavele, please let him be! Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by makavele: 10:19am On Sep 29, 2018
Alvin007:
Makavele...honestly, you really have time to reply this boy/man... why not just let him be...?
I can bet my left balls that all his achievements right now, I achieved them about a decade ago. As much as I don’t mean to brag..it’s just better to live a low key life. I won’t give him links to ascertain my claims..but he should just know that what he thinks he has achieved, someone somewhere, was there a long tome ago. Unfortunately, the same is applicable to us all.
Hayjayman, please get some help!
Ps: I’m the one on my profile..I’m on nairaland to learn, teach and create humor, thereby making people smile...you can check my signature to ascertain..send me a dm on Instagram, and I’ll reply you.
If your response to this would be negative, then I wish you good luck. You’ll really need it.
Makavele, please let him be! Thanks

Howdy? Don't mind me, I was very bored last night and found him as an object to cure my boredom grin grin grin. . . whilst pushing his brain to the point of hibernation.
Re: How Do I Remove This Wheel Lock No Key Came With Car by hayjayman(m): 10:51am On Sep 29, 2018
When God sent his angel to destroy Sodom and Gomorrah, the angel of the Lord asked him "why do you want to destroy the whole of Sodom and Gomorrah and everyone in it, that is it possible for all the inhabitants to have sinned against you, there will still be holy ones amongst them, but God answered him, if you ever find anyone in Sodom and Gomorrah either young or old, male or female that have not sinned against me" you have my persmieto spare the whole city, and behold none was found to have not sinned against him, and the d gel of the Lord strike Sodom and Gomorrah and destroyed the city..... Hmmmm, today, the angel found one that have repented and come back to his senses, hence this Sodom and gomorrah thread is spared by the angel of the Lord. Go and sin no more!!! And you devil, be Gone!!! Thus saith the Lord of hosts!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Are The Common Problems That Acura Tl 2004-2006 Do Have. / Check Out The Longest Car In The World, It Has A Swimming Pool (photos) / Most Underrated Sport Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.