Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC (43631 Views)

Iyiola Omisore Surprises Ooni Of Ife With A Bulletproof Cadillac Escalade / SDP Disowns Spokesperson Over Comment On Tinubu / SDP Disowns Shonibare As Party National Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Pat081: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2018
bedspread:
They Left the Party and Dealt with the Man...

Omisore has sold his Position forever!!

APC might still not win but Omisore will never be Governor forever.... That Chapter is Closed Forever...
My brother it was like a dream to mi so people dat vote for him should have vote for PDP dat is wot God say dnt put ur trust in man but in God . Only God can make d hope of people cum 2ru tomorrow apc will b a failure party Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Minjim: 6:23am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
they don't know some people voted sdp and not omisore cheesy

Even you know that in Osun right now Omisore is more popular than Sdp

2 Likes

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Oblang(m): 6:32am On Sep 27, 2018
Princedapace:

So tomorrow now, u will come out and say APC is fighting corruption?

Can u see that there is no fight in the corruption?

Hahahaha. If only u guys can accept that no integrity in Buhari and APC, we will be fine with whatever u guys do.

APC is a political party and anybody (either corrupt or not) is free to align with any party. Corruption fighting is the responsibility of the govt not party...

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by fekolastic(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
All of you that were quick to insult Doyin Okupe, calling him brainless etc, should also go back and apologise to him, as an experienced Politician, he knows when a man is lying and saying the truth, so when he exposed Omisores lies, you all said he was a fool , now Omisore have fooled all of you who believed him, thank God you can see his signed statement.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
BREAKING: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC
"The Social Democratic Party (SDP) would like to make it categorically clear that the National Leadership of the party was not part of the recent developments involving our party's gubernatorial candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore of Osun State, and the conclusions arrived at,” read the statement.

In a terse statement issued by its National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Alfa Mohammed, SDP said it was not part of the conclusions reached Omisore and the APC.

"The Social Democratic Party (SDP) would like to make it categorically clear that the National Leadership of the party was not part of the recent developments involving our party's gubernatorial candidate, Senator Iyiola Omisore of Osun State, and the conclusions arrived at,” read the statement.

"We remain irrevocably committed to serving the Nigerian people on the basis of the vision, principles and goals of social democracy which underlie the philosophy of our great party, the SDP.”

Earlier on Wednesday, Omisore had announced his readiness to work with the APC ahead of the rerun, saying the decision was made “after due consultations with the party leadership and members in all the 30 local government areas of Osun State”.
He said APC had agreed to adopt SDP’s manifestos in “forming a coalition government with SDP in Osun State”.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/09/26/breaking-sdp-disowns-omisore%E2%80%99s-alliance-apc
omisore is a tout and the thuggery in him impaired and impeded his thoughts process hence he thought apc that can't upheld it's manifesto will implement that of sdp...He couldn't be more daft.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Tjiaz(m): 6:57am On Sep 27, 2018
This omisore man has no shame whatsoever, this act just made it obvious that he's such an evil greedy being. Useless set of people.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Princedapace(m): 7:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Oblang:

APC is a political party and anybody (either corrupt or not) is free to align with any party. Corruption fighting is the responsibility of the govt not party...

Did u just type this?

For real? My God. So, what u are saying is that APC is free to work with corrupt people?

The same man APC accused of corruption will form a govt with APC? Haba make una get conscience na..
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by WarriFirstBorn(m): 7:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Musa2good:
APC will rule Nigeria till 2080.

Nigerians are foolish set of people
Please what set does your father belongs to?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by billyG(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Racoon:
Omisore should have even consulted his party first.Now he is putting himself in a political culdesac with a hasty hasty political realignment with APC that have not even been faithful to itself let alone Nigerians that have keep faith with them.
Which yeye party,SDP that are waiting for inec allocation & highest bidder,that is falae bizness for now,if u don't know.

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by olamakinde(m): 7:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Alzirida:
Too late.
pretty one
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Emycord: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2018
Awol1:
As if Omisore cares.

Someone that does not have party.

Wait until he defects to APC, and later to ADP and finally GPN.

Our politicians are rare breeds of funny lots
at this rate he may eventually defect to inec, nnpc, or even cbn
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Oblang(m): 7:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Princedapace:

Did u just type this?

For real? My God. So, what u are saying is that APC is free to work with corrupt people?

The same man APC accused of corruption will form a govt with APC? Haba make una get conscience na..

Like I said, APC is a political party and not the govt. Just like anybody either righteous or a sinner can enter a church, so also anyone is free to join a political party. What u can ensure is not to let such individual have control over the party...

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by AlhajaChinyere: 7:15am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
omisore has proven to be a greedy bastard
don't worry his little pampering will end tomorrow
shakara will end tomorrow
e go clear for hin eyes soon
How can a man agree to work for a party that kept soiling your name and reputation since 2014 accusing you of murder
a party that called you a murder just last Saturday
i wonder where dignity went it's obvious you have none

don't worry God will keep us alive to witness how apc will handle you.
if there's one thing I like about apc is their way of treating greedy politicians that defected for a purpose.

they'll extract all the juice you have to offer and render you politically useless and dare you to decamp.
ask kwankwaso and co

So many idiots on NL

2 Likes

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Princedapace(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Oblang:

Like I said, APC is a political party and not the govt. Just like anybody either righteous or a sinner can enter a church, so also anyone is free to join a political party. What u can ensure is not to let such individual have control over the party...

But he will form a govt with APC if APC wins..

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Wizcollifa(m): 7:36am On Sep 27, 2018
Hotfreeze:

And it's your worthless 5% votes that would demystify APC?
olori buruku 5% kor so is Afonjas that has 30% abi? how many state Igbo and Yoruba has? Apart from the south East states, we having Igbo speaking tribe in Ado local area of Benue state, Delta state and Rivers state. so tell me why is their vote 5%? 2019 election will be base on religion so if I were PDP I will field a Christian candidate. it is time to know who has the majority population.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by maasoap(m): 7:45am On Sep 27, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Falae and Adebanjo hate anything associated with Buhari, Tinubu or APC

Better put it this way: they are pdp puppets. We knew how much Falae received from Dasukigate, N100 million

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
they don't know some people voted sdp and not omisore cheesy

Who knew SDP before Omisore moved his people to it?

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Lihyunpark(m): 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
KikBuhari2Daura:
Osun Workers/ Students Its Either You vote wisely on Thusday or Another 4 years Hopelessness!!!!!!

Nigerians are Used to suffering and many were wandering how APC was even able to get the number of votes to come second when it was predicted that they will come a distant third!

If Osun state workers and student's want to continue witnessing what their eyes have seen in the last 8 years they should fold their arms and do notiing or even sleep No wahala!

But if like many Nigerians they are tired of the APC they must utilize tomorrow's strike and to Send Aregbe and his gang on retirement

If Them give you money collect am buy Suya but still vote Adeleke! Afteralll its your money they stole!!!!!

Every four years of ruling has always been hoplessness for Nigerians just that the level of hopelessness is getting higher every year...so no matter who win the election maybe PDP or APC or ADC or INEC or EFCC....its not gonna change anything...cause they are all thiefs...and the are just using us to play PES. Nigeria is simply a failed state.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Lihyunpark(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Wizcollifa:
olori buruku 5% kor so is Afonjas that has 30% abi? how many state Igbo and Yoruba has? Apart from the south East states, we having Igbo speaking tribe in Ado local area of Benue state, Delta state and Rivers state. so tell me why is their vote 5%? 2019 election will be base on religion so if I were PDP I will field a Christian candidate. it is time to know who has the majority population.

and who tells you your vote counts?.....in Nigeria? Where rigging is our main objective in election?....the party that rigs the most win election in nigeria not by we bloody civilians voting
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2018
why are this people wailing over omisore issue?I pray u don't kill urself over his matter because he doesn't know about ur existence
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
Musa2good:

You lack sense o

Your father lacks sense

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by onatisi(m): 8:10am On Sep 27, 2018
tigerclaws:
i know there's no way falae and adebanjo will work for Tinubu

well tomorrow will end all these
mynd44 lalasticlala are you still awake cheesy

cilicmarin ngeneukwenu will hate this
Baba you are getting it all wrong. This is nothing personal just simply business and the highest bidder will win the deal. I always knew APC are the only ones that can guarantee omisore what he wants .
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Hotfreeze: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2018
Wizcollifa:
[s]olori buruku 5% kor so is Afonjas that has 30% abi? how many state Igbo and Yoruba has? Apart from the south East states, we having Igbo speaking tribe in Ado local area of Benue state, Delta state and Rivers state. so tell me why is their vote 5%? 2019 election will be base on religion so if I were PDP I will field a Christian candidate. it is time to know who has the majority population.[/s]

Wawa pig, it's your father who is the Oloriburuku.

You guys are irrelevant in Nigerian politics, so shut up. When we have errands for you, we'll call you.

1 Like

Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by OROSENIWO: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
grin grin
tigerclaws:

VOTE-BUYING REDEFINED
VOTE-BUYING JUST WENT HI-TECH!
I JUST DEY THINK ALOUD:seriously and logistically and lalastically talking these BABA QUOTED ABOVE were left in the cold! quo grin
tigerclaws:

VOTE-BUYING REDEFINED
VOTE-BUYING JUST WENT HI-TECH!
I JUST DEY THINK ALOUD:seriously and logistically and lalastically talking these BABA QUOTED ABOVE were left in the cold! quo
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by sirabu: 8:28am On Sep 27, 2018
Wizcollifa:

Religious bigotry is what Ipob want to sell in 2019 ?.

Its too late, Militant. When ojukwu ran to ivory coast, you people failed to follow him there. Just like the Jews you claimed to be, you guys are not Christians but Jews and Jews believe in Judaism, to them Jesus Christ is a bastard without Father......Google it before you insult me.

Let me ask you first are Igbos Christians or Jews ?
The last time I saw Nmandi KANU he was dressed like a Rabbi.

So pit in Christian against Muslims is the new agenda, after that deal with the Christian ?. Like the Jews are doing in Jerusalem ?. because the last time checked Jews where killing Palestinians Christians along with Muslims. Google that info, too bigot.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Pat081: 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
Is better for u people nt to kill urself over dis matter wot of if Bukola Saraki or Atiku wake up tomorrow dat dey re going to work with dem too nko ooooooo??my prayer is just dat God should show how powerful he is tomorrow Thursday and any body dat hv it in mind to rig 4dem will dead b4 d result Amen ,
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Mrkoorz(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2018
This is party is not a serious one here just support PDP abeg make we rest
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Obierika(m): 10:10am On Sep 27, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
MOD move this to front page first thing tomorrow

Don't you people know how to be polite and say "Please"?
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Yoighaman(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
...but what is all this desperation about? True service to your people and desperation don't go hand-in-hand.
Re: SDP Disowns Omisore’s Alliance With APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
AllTheWayUp:

Falae and Adebanjo hate anything associated with Buhari, Tinubu or APC

tigerclaws:

But it's ok to accept that man that Killed Bola Ige into your party and work with him ? Are we talking about the same falae that worked for babangida and took money from Dasuki, is it the same Afenifere that collected money from Abacha while Abiola was languishing in prison?

Bros dont deceive yourself, although I still have utmost respect for Adebanjo who seems to be the only Awo loyalist who has remained steadfast and true to the cause. the rest are only after themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos) / Osun Election: EFCC Arrests APC Official Caught Buying Votes At Isale Osun / Court Orders DSS To Produce Nnamdi Kanu On November 23 - Thisday Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.