Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu (3988 Views)

New Land For Sale In Ikoyi And Victoria Island And Lekki / POP CEILING PROJECT FOR A CLIENT / Making Your Home Smart By Birth Of A New Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2018
Rubbiish:

Nice one...
How many coach sir?

We planned for 11 courses of blocks.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by filcast(m): 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2018
spyder880:
This is where the work got to before they stopped us.........
what informed your choice of block pillars for this project? Cost?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2018
filcast:
what informed your choice of block pillars for this project? Cost?

Not only cost. There are a few other advantages. The small gap in the block pillar makes each partition a different unit, on impact or if anything happens to the fence in future like flooding or erosion water, the whole fence cannot fall at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by filcast(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2018
spyder880:

Not only cost. There are a few other advantages. The small gap in the block pillar makes each partition a different unit, on impact or if anything happens to the fence in future like flooding or erosion water, the whole fence cannot fall at the same time.
that's interesting. I used to look at people adopting block pillars as trying to save on iron rods. Pse who invented this method?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by Peter4luv: 8:48pm On Oct 07, 2018
How much is two tonnes of granite?spyder.. already started my fencing project cost 1.1milliom ..starting tomorrow will create thread to upload pics..
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by Peter4luv: 8:50pm On Oct 07, 2018
Peter4luv:
How much is two tonnes of granite?spyder.. already started my fencing project cost 1.1milliom ..starting tomorrow will create thread to upload pics..
are you adding gate to the fencing project spyder..
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2018
Peter4luv:
are you adding gate to the fencing project spyder..

I don't have current chipping costs as at last week, yes a gate is part of the budget.

2 Likes

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by janykute: 7:07pm On Oct 08, 2018
spyder880:

My brother, they claimed to be estate security men and I just thanked them, got into my car and zoomed off. You cannot argue with armed men grin
Hahaha
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:34am On Nov 07, 2018
We returned to this site and continued the work after settling with the security people here.........

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:36am On Nov 07, 2018
We've hung the gate and cast it with concrete. .......

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:37am On Nov 07, 2018
The walls........

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2018
More

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 6:40am On Nov 07, 2018
From the inside. .......

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by filcast(m): 7:26am On Nov 10, 2018
spyder880:
We've hung the gate and cast it with concrete. .......
what is the cost of the gate?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:55am On Nov 10, 2018
filcast:
what is the cost of the gate?

About 200k

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 8:28am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and a prosperous New Year. May the Good LORD continue to bless you all, and protect all of us and our loved ones from now till forever, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by winta2008: 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2019
spyder880:

My brother, they claimed to be estate security men and I just thanked them, got into my car and zoomed off. You cannot argue with armed men grin

What is the cost of a plot of land at Ugbene 2?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 9:29pm On Feb 02, 2019
winta2008:

What is the cost of a plot of land at Ugbene 2?

Between 8-10 million depending on where it is.

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by DawnEden(m): 10:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
spyder880:

About 200k
Great job, spyder880. Please what are the materials used for doing the gate pillars and their prices?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Feb 13, 2019
DawnEden:

Great job, spyder880. Please what are the materials used for doing the gate pillars and their prices?

In this site we used
Iron rods
Wood of different sizes
Cement
Sand
Gravel
Water
Nails
Binding wire

1 Like

Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by DawnEden(m): 11:52pm On Feb 13, 2019
spyder880:

In this site we used
Iron rods
Wood of different sizes
Cement
Sand
Gravel
Water
Nails
Binding wire
Thanks bro, please I would like to know if the iron rod is 16mm and how many full length were used. Thank you again
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by winta2008: 3:27am On Dec 28, 2019
spyder880:

My landlord included in the Tenancy Agreement that we should not use pestle and mortar to pound on the decking. Is this proper?

Does it have any effect on the decking and tiles?
Re: Fencing Project For A New Land In Enugu by spyder880(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2019
winta2008:

My landlord included in the Tenancy Agreement that we should not use pestle and mortar to pound on the decking. Is this proper?

Does it have any effect on the decking and tiles?

It does, especially in a decking that wasn't properly vibrated during concrete casting, which will make the decking have many air pockets that can lead to stress signs on the decking.

Pounding can also adversely affect tiles, especially some cheap ceramic tiles that can crack on constant impact.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wazobia Ocean View Estate. / Original Survey Plan In Lagos And Ogun State / How Much Is A Plot Of Land In Maitama,abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.