Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs (6916 Views)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general / Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Babygiwa(f): 4:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Gov. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State appoints the National Vice President of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS), Comrade Chidi Ilogebe and former Vice President of National Youth Council of Nigeria (NYCN) Comrade Ogechukwu Nnamene as Special Assistants on Students and Youth Affairs, respectively.

The appointments were sequel to a meeting between the governor and coalition of youths and students' leaders in the state, and the need to fill the vacancy created as a result of the resignation of the former SA to the Governor on Youth Affairs, Hon. Emeka Asogwa, who is contesting for the Nsukka/IgboEze South Federal Constituency seat.

Gov. Ugwuanyi, who considered the duo for the appointments after the coalition unanimously nominated them, directed the Secretary to the State Government, Dr. G.O.C Ajah to issue them appointment letters with immediate effect, noting that the decision was in keeping with the vision to accommodate more young persons in the governance of the state.

The enthusiastic students and youths, through the state Chairman of NYCN, Comrade Paschal Ugwu, commended Gov. Ugwuanyi for his benevolence and commitment to their welfare as well as his administration's impactful leadership and reiterated their earlier stance on his endorsement for a second term in office, reassuring him that they will mobilze massively and vote for him during the election.

Enugu State is truly in the hands of God! #amokelouis

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=733409623669272&id=100010007227700

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Babygiwa(f): 4:40am On Sep 27, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Nltaliban(m): 5:22am On Sep 27, 2018
Congratulations to them.

FTC on this one. Seun, how do I communicate my account details to you?
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Very GOOD DEVELOPMENT

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by elnath(m): 5:24am On Sep 27, 2018
How this take concern us/ Mtchew!!!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by lordkrys(m): 5:40am On Sep 27, 2018
OK o
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok. All the best to them.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by cornel9297: 6:03am On Sep 27, 2018
it is crystal clear that ugwuanyi is running out ideas ,other states are celebrating completed projects and you are wasting resources in the name of appointment.
up ur games before you destroy the legacy of ur predecessors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by NWANICHODE: 6:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Useless cos is not Lagos abi
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by abbeyoye2001(m): 6:07am On Sep 27, 2018
OK ooo. Congrats to them
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Naijaguy12345(m): 6:08am On Sep 27, 2018
Too many political appointment.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by greencard: 6:21am On Sep 27, 2018
one part of me is happy that at least they got a job..(a paid employment).... .the other one is wondering what will be their usefulness if not given a say as regard youth development as a whole in the state, abi what was the achievement of the ex SA?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by maxist2020(m): 6:27am On Sep 27, 2018
cornel9297:
it is crystal clear that ugwuanyi is running out ideas ,other states are celebrating completed projects and you are wasting resources in the name of appointment.
up ur games before you destroy the legacy of ur predecessors.
enugu state is my maternal home and I can assure you that ugwuanyi is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria at present, when it comes to infrastructural development and payment of salaries the man doesn't take last. try and research before you post, and you can quote me anywhere am from kogi state and kogi people are praying that god should give us our own ugwuanyi to save our miserable condition on the hand of the present government

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Maxcollins042(m): 6:47am On Sep 27, 2018
This man sef. Virtually every suburban main road in Enugu are in a dilapidated state and Enugu is in the hands of God.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Maxcollins042(m): 6:49am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
enugu state is my maternal home and I can assure you that ugwuanyi is one of the best performing governors in Nigeria at present, when it comes to infrastructural development and payment of salaries the man doesn't take last. try and research before you post, and you can quote me anywhere am from kogi state and kogi people are praying that god should give us our own ugwuanyi to save our miserable condition on the hand of the present government

What infrastructure? Please show one notable infrastructure that he has developed in Enugu (apart from Nsukka)

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by ucee64(m): 6:54am On Sep 27, 2018
wow ilogebe my senior in good Shepherd seminary congrats bro

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by maxist2020(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2018
Maxcollins042:

What infrastructure? Please show one notable infrastructure that he has developed in Enugu (apart from Nsukka)
have you forgotten that Nsukka is part of enugu that was neglected by the past administrations, so has he not tried for changing the face of that old town

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by chieyine(m): 7:06am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
I don't believe what you wrote here.
We should stop celebrating mediocrity.
My both parents are from Enugu, and I am schooling in Enugu UNN to be precise.
What the Governor knows How to do best is just self praising.
The number of banners praising the Governor in the state erected by Sycophants are 10times more than the projects carried out by the Governor.
The road in old unth is more than an eye sore.
What exactly has the Governor done.
We don't even have credible opposition.
My state just votes any person presented by pdp without thinking if the person can handle such positions.
The monumental corruption going on is bizzare.
And you are celebrating because he pays salary, such a poor mindset Nigerians have been programmed to have.

It is high time we started demanding accountability from our leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by kennethik: 7:14am On Sep 27, 2018
Who is that man in second pics with that kind of native wear Nawao
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by cornel9297: 7:16am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
his predecessors paid salaries as well,name one notable infrastructure that his government has completed apart from few kilometre road he constructed in nsukka.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Tinalex(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
You can lie oooo...which infrastructural development biko; the one Sullivan did which turned Enugu to a mega city that you are now proud of? Please get conscience now? All gburugburu does is to share money to those who will pose as threat to him just like this fake SAs he hez appointing now and Enugu people seems to be ok with that...but as per your lies I NEED TO DEBUNK IT BIKO!!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Tinalex(f): 7:20am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
You can lie oooo...which infrastructural development biko; the one Sullivan did which turned Enugu to a mega city that you are now proud of? Please get conscience now? All gburugburu does is to share money to those who will pose as threat to him just like this fake SAs he has appointing now and Enugu people seems to be ok with that...but as per your lies I NEED TO DEBUNK IT BIKO!!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Tinalex(f): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
cornel9297:

his predecessors paid salaries as well,name one notable infrastructure that his government has completed apart from few kilometre road he constructed in nsukka.
Please ask him ooo....even an Nsukka native confirmed his non performance sef
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by GoldenJAT(m): 7:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Mtchewww!!!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by BigGuyMan01: 7:41am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
Better shut up o, just shut up.

People living around enugu dey tell you that this particular man is the worst thing that happened to enugu for a long time now you are still arguing, you wey dey kogi state dey follow people living around enugu dey argue.

You guys just believe anything you read or see online with making the proper research's to find out if it's true or now.

Gburu Gburu is a failure!
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 27, 2018
grin

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by MarijuanaLORD: 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
Nwanne i am currently in enugu state and let me state this clearly without any bias;

Ugwanyi is the worst Governor to have graced enugu state lion house

The man is just a propaganda machine. Even that milken.hill road was utter nonsense. The road sef don cast and is currently undergoing repairs
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Maxcollins042(m): 7:58am On Sep 27, 2018
maxist2020:
have you forgotten that Nsukka is part of enugu that was neglected by the past administrations, so has he not tried for changing the face of that old town

So because Nsukka was abandoned by the previous administration other parts of Enugu should be allowed to rot?

The mass didn't vote him into seat to purvey sectionalism but ensure every nook and cranny of the coal city state have a taste of the dividends of democracy unadulterated.

He is even bereft of ideas that he placed Enugu state in the hands of God.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by MarijuanaLORD: 8:03am On Sep 27, 2018
BigGuyMan01:

Better shut up o, just shut up.

People living around enugu dey tell you that this particular man is the worst thing that happened to enugu for a long time now you are still arguing, you wey dey kogi state dey follow people living around enugu dey argue.

You guys just believe anything you read or see online with making the proper research's to find out if it's true or now.

Gburu Gburu is a failure!
Honestly ugwanyi is a useless man

Na only propaanda and to waste enugu funds untop useless things him sabi

The stupid glutton always love to dash money so.that people will sing his praise. Nothing else

This man is killing enugu state. The thing is very annoying

The foolish man has succeeded in bribing people like mbaka a.d other people while also ensuring the media overhype and loud evrywhere bullshit he does

See milken hill wey them overhype done cast within a few months o

Ugwanyi doesn't deserve second term unfortunately him go still win

1 Like

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Maxcollins042(m): 8:04am On Sep 27, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Nwanne i am currently in enugu state and let me state this clearly without any bias;

Ugwanyi is the worst Governor to have graced enugu state lion house

The man is just a propaganda machine. Even that milken.hill road was utter nonsense. The road sef don cast and is currently undergoing repairs

He is only deceiving the docile and gullible ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Yemi Osinbajo Responds To Pdp/christian Bigots / Sokoto Police Dismiss Reports Of Bandits Imposing Village Heads In Sabon Birni / President Bola Tinubu And His Son, Yinka, In Surulere , Lagos Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.