Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,439 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs (6921 Views)

Ugwuanyi Appoints Augustine Didigwu As Surveyor-general / Ayade Appoints 18 SAs On Religious Matters / Ugwuanyi Appoints Jay Jay Okocha, Ex-nbc Boss, Others As Reform C’ttee Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by Maxcollins042(m): 8:09am On Sep 27, 2018
chieyine:

I don't believe what you wrote here.
We should stop celebrating mediocrity.
My both parents are from Enugu, and I am schooling in Enugu UNN to be precise.
What the Governor knows How to do best is just self praising.
The number of banners praising the Governor in the state erected by Sycophants are 10times more than the projects carried out by the Governor.
The road in old unth is more than an eye sore.
What exactly has the Governor done.
We don't even have credible opposition.
My state just votes any person presented by pdp without thinking if the person can handle such positions.
The monumental corruption going on is bizzare.
And you are celebrating because he pays salary, such a poor mindset Nigerians have been programmed to have.

It is high time we started demanding accountability from our leaders.

Don't mind him. In Enugu South the level of the deterioration of infrastructures set up by the previous administration is overwhelming.

What baffles me the most is that he is being praised for paying the worker's salary as if he is doing is out of his own pocket.

The GMC (Gburugburu media center) should stop hyping mediocrity.
Re: Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Sas On Students, Youth Affairs by MarijuanaLORD: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Maxcollins042:

He is only deceiving the docile and gullible ones
Its so sad bro

Within the space of this month and last month i have come across about 5 threads talking about ugwanyis achievement

Honestly its high time there is opposition in enugu. Maybe apga or something

At the moment enugu state is deteriorating. Enugu is a shadow of itself all thanks to the ineffectual fat buffoon. Awka and abakailiki are slowly overtaking my lovely 042 all thanks to that bastard ugwanyi. What i hate most is this his rubbish propaganda slogan saying Enugu is.in the hands of God; i wonder if the man thunks he is god abi wetin

Ugwanyi is not worthy to be Enugu governor; he is complete failure compared to his predecessors

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alleged Fraud: I Was Not Invited By EFCC- Ex Women Affairs Minister, Tallen / Ministers: States Nominate Akala, Makarfi, Dosunmu / Soyinka Breaks Silence: BIAFRA (igbos) SUFFERED GENOCIDE During Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.