Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,850 members, 7,824,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja (33555 Views)

‘I Look To Engaging With You’ — Tinubu Congratulates King Charles III / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by Tinalex(f): 8:55am On Sep 27, 2018
Dino my man....this your agbada like Marie biscuit. Still cool tho
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by PROPHETmichael: 8:58am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
why is dis fool always making headline..??

Is it not a shame that A "fool" is making headlines and a highly sophisticated wise man like you isn't and nobody even know about you? Your village people strong oo
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by RexEmmyGee: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
Fools don't make headlines, Genius do
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by Saao(m): 9:01am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
you called a Nigeria senator a fool? That's treasonable. Don't let jealousy destroy ur sense reasoning
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by Soulsymbol99: 9:04am On Sep 27, 2018
The guy don slim finish undecided pressure of 2019 cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by HarryDuce(m): 9:06am On Sep 27, 2018
tribalistseun:

Because we know him as the best senator, but no one know or want to know you and your family
I'm pretty sure you'd prefer a loaf of bread to any opposition. Yes, dense like that.
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by mykelswa(m): 9:07am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
you have a problem with those making progress I can see it's from your village. you should be worried about apc coming back again
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by 12345baba(m): 9:14am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
see jealousy. If they tell a boy what it takes to be a man .............
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by sexyanyabubakar(f): 9:21am On Sep 27, 2018
Omonoba1:
because he is better than everyone in your lineage who has never and will never make any headline.

Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by encryptjay(m): 9:23am On Sep 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by mokt(m): 9:24am On Sep 27, 2018
Nice Agbada
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by bankylan: 9:37am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:

It shows how you talk to your parents at home........They should have given you to an orphanage instead of bringing up a derelict!......Maybe they tried their best and you just chose to be waste!
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by BestDude: 9:42am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
did u notice that since he left your devilish APC, he has been at peace? Do you hear him make noise like raving mad dog? It says a lot about the evil call APC
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by emmyojo22(m): 9:47am On Sep 27, 2018
Partnerbiz:
This guy should stop naa.

Merry men na for sweet boys naa.

Wetin him dey find there?

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Ikeja

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi
What rate is juicy with regards to card
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by dododawa1: 10:01am On Sep 27, 2018
Senator of d federal replication
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by Partnerbiz(f): 10:06am On Sep 27, 2018
emmyojo22:

What rate is juicy with regards to card
Contact us let's see what you have.
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by BillgatesMaigad(m): 10:33am On Sep 27, 2018
SDM.....The guy fresh die. Remember when I saw him at the national assembly last year with black Benz 550. omo mehn this guy too tite

Fine man wey correct finish from head to toe.
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by Lovelife433(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2018
miracood:
if dis fool is ur father he will have help ur condemn life. Hate go soon kill u animal.
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by oluakin08: 11:36am On Sep 27, 2018
iphone30 legbegbe grin grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by zone51: 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
But it seems this man don mellow down these days oh!
Re: Dino Melaye's Look To 'Merry Men' Premiere In Abuja by barnawilla: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
YomzzyDBlogger:
Dino Melaye, the senator representing Kogi West, looking dapper as he stepped out in style rocking a unique Agbada outfit to the premiere of Nollywood movie "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" in Abuja.

Gists via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2018/09/dino-melayes-look-to-merry-men-premiere-in-abuja.html
Dino is good in maintaining His vehicles but he cannot manage his wife. Very terrible man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Leave No Inheritance For My Children – Buhari / Olumide Oworu Breaks His Silence After House Of Assembly Election / Ugwuanyi’s N10m Project For Every Community Pays Off As He Commissions Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.