Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Forces Behind Generational Flows (3) - Deuteronomy 5:9-10 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Forces Behind Generational Flows (3) - Deuteronomy 5:9-10 (266 Views)

Deuteronomy 17:17 Shows That God Does Not Approve Polygamy!!! / Can I Pay My Tithe To My Church And Widows According To Deuteronomy 26:12? / Blood Flows From A Woman's Eyes, Feet, Head In Church In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Forces Behind Generational Flows (3) - Deuteronomy 5:9-10 by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Yesterday, we realized that God gave every man an asset in the journey of life in form of a father and a house. Today, we will look at the critical role of a father and a house in determining generational flow of wealth in life.

The Bible teaches that the power of a father will affect four generations after himself (Deuteronomy 5:9 Number 14:18); this means that you are a product of four generations behind you and in that case, you are a product of a flow. You don’t only resemble somebody, you will also behave like somebody or repeat something somebody has done by default; and that is the beginning of problems in the lives of people. The devil knows that if he cannot wipe out a current generation, he can pervert them so that he would be in control of the next generation. God always seeks to help the current generation not because they are pleasing Him but because He has chosen not to lose the next generation. You must seek to please God in your generation and never allow Him to bless you in spite of yourself.

From the story of the prodigal son, the father had two sons who could have been champions, but they turned out with two different outcomes. You must understand that every environment produces its own champions and criminals from the same material. It’s not a question of circumstances but a question of individual choices.

PRAYER: Lord, I pray that I will not repeat negative history in my life. I receive grace to become all you want me to be in Jesus’ name, Amen!

BIBLE IN A YEAR: Isaiah 51:1-53:12, Ephesians 5:1-33, Psalm 69:19-36, Proverbs 24:7

--------------

Beloved Servant of God,

Greetings of love in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour.... Jesus Christ-The soon coming King!

You are specially invited to the upcoming annual ANNUAL FINANCE CONVENTION scheduled for 28-30 September 2018...Friday-Sunday

Time

Friday-5pm

Saturday-8am & 5pm

Sunday-8am

BE THERE!

All things are ready....JESUS IS LORD!

Rev. Olusola Areogun

(1) (Reply)

12 Prophecies That Will Be Fulfilled Before Christ's Return / A Minute With God / Nigeria Should Return To The 12 States Structure, Says Olumba Olumba Obu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.