Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke (574 Views)

Terrorists Deposited Arms Ahead Of Attacks On Plateau Communities, Says Senator / My Life In Danger, Says Obaseki’s Ex-cos / Nigeria More Divided, In Danger, Says Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by sarrki(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Osun state governorship elction Senator Ademola Adeleke, has written the European Union and the United States over an alleged threat to his life.

Spokesperson of the Adeleke Campaign Organisation Rashed Olawale in a statement quoted the PDP candidate as saying: “My life is under threat and the leaders of my party are under siege before and after Saturday main polls.

“During the campaigns, we were subjected to countless attacks. I escaped about four assassination attempts. Our campaign vehicles were severally attacked and our rallies disrupted. We went through the pre-election process under constant onslaught from political thugs and merchants of violence.

“Despite the violence-prone climate, I still won the election. On live television, our votes were removed and protestations for re-addition of the votes were rejected. Votes for the ruling party were jerked up and again the electoral umpire refused to correct the arithmetical errors. After all the manipulations which saw about 4000 votes removed from my total votes, I still won by close to 400 votes

http://thenationonlineng.net/my-life-in-danger-says-adeleke/
Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Truth is that the APC wants to force themselves on the people, wetin we do to deserve this government we no know

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by zone51: 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
Big fat lie...you people should stop playing these rubbish game

1 Like

Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by youngest85(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2018
The God of your brother is behind you
Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by yipata: 7:17am On Sep 27, 2018
Abeg use ur head. If it were to be PDP in the incumbency position a lot would have happened without giving a bleep about what ppl will say or think. Why are you guys scared of being served the same kinda food u served others before. During your own time the food you served was worse than this and you forced everyone to eat it, this is sophisticated and better than urs so eat it too and let it digest.

CROWNWEALTH019:
Truth is that the APC wants to force themselves on the people, wetin we do to deserve this government we no know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by deboysben(m): 7:18am On Sep 27, 2018
Whom God has blessed...

Ademola Adeleke English name now is OVERCOMER
Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by anibirelawal(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2018
Fear not!
Re: My Life In Danger, Says Senator Ademola Adeleke by manutdrichie(m): 8:35am On Sep 27, 2018
i suspect tinubu in all these

(1) (Reply)

Osun Election: Lessons For Ogun Pdp / The Lagos State Police Denies Destroying Sanwo-olu’s Campaign Posters, Shooting / Alhaji Ahmed Gulak Declared Missing In State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.