Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen (9788 Views)

Prepare For Evacuation, Minister Warns State Govts, LGAs On Impending Floods / Jibrin Says 14 Governors And 26 State APC Chairmen Are In Support Of Tinubu / 57 Lagos APC Chairmen Back Sanwo-olu’s Governorship Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by agwom(m): 7:21am On Sep 27, 2018
The APC National Chairman, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole, has warned the state party chairmen against actions that would expose them as working for the emergence of preferred candidates ahead of primary elections that start tomorrow with presidential primary.

Oshiomhole, who gave the warning when he handed over membership registers to all state chairmen, including that of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) for onward distribution to wards, said erring party officials could be sacked for mismanagement of the process.

He said the party chairmen could be sacked or sanctioned individually and collectively for open endorsement of aspirants, mutilation of membership registers, and hoarding of membership cards to favour certain aspirants, among other breaches.

He said the business of the state executives should not be confused with their personal preference, particularly in states where there are more than one aspirants contesting for positions.

He said, “If you do that and it is not going to be secret, we will, without any hesitation, disband the entire executive. The NWC has the power without given reason to disband any executive which in its opinion is no longer fit and competent to represent the party in your respective states.

“There is only one party known to law, and that is the APC. So, please, resist any temptation. We have seen embarrassment where people go on Television canvassing positions of their governor or declaring one person as the sole candidate; you don’t have those powers. And if you do so, not only can you be dissolved, you can be prosecuted for breach of oath of office and oath of allegiance to the APC.”

Oshiomhole, who urged them to be neutral and fair to all aspirants, said the NWC would send men and women of integrity to conduct direct and indirect primaries to produce presidential, governorship, senatorial, House of Representatives, and State House of Assembly candidates for 36 States as well as the FCT.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/primaries-compromised-and-be-sacked-oshiomhole-warns-state-apc-chairmen.html

7 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Shelumiel: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Story for the gods

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by bedspread: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2018
Can An Apple Tree Produce Paw Paw Fruits?

Impossible!!

9 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by excomarow(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2018
After today's rerun,

Some red mud people will come here and say APC Rig the election...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Uk US and nigerian adsense account available send me a pm if interested or call 0903 714 7924
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2018
Who is this ape

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by shadyLP(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Osho d noise making creature has spoken grin

5 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:39am On Sep 27, 2018
grin
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 27, 2018
No where in an advanced nation will an individual's decision supersede that of the party. We need strong institution and that makes me like this man the more.

God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2018
if you believe osho baba is right like, if you believe he is a barking dog share

7 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by adedam007(m): 7:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Metuh: 7:43am On Sep 27, 2018
The toothless Ekuke has spoken. grin

6 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 27, 2018
Oshiomole is such a political talkative whom hardly controls his mouth and don't reason well b4 spewing his words

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by KenOne: 7:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Why is Oshiomhole always issuing threats, you're elected same way they were elected, these chairmen or state executives are not babies.

There's a better way you talk to them urge and plead with them to remain neutral and be fair to all so that posterity will judge them.

And not by issuing threats always making people to see you as barking without bite.

4 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by cjudy(m): 7:50am On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:
After today's rerun,

Some red mud people will come here and saying APC Rig the election...
Brown Roof

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:52am On Sep 27, 2018
If u are planning to work or vote 4 these recycling empty old brains in @PDP or @APC in 2019 general election, know now that u are d Satan in ur life, u are d chain holding u down, u should be casting & binding ur self in prayers and if you die 4 @APC or @PDP May u not rest in peace since u are so stupid not to know that these old men gives u nothing but take from u everything.
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Lomprico2: 7:54am On Sep 27, 2018
excomarow:
After today's rerun,

Are u allergic to red mud?

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Anduku: 7:59am On Sep 27, 2018
Will they hear? People that sees this as their opportunity to hammer
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by paulchineduN(m): 8:00am On Sep 27, 2018
[quote author=excomarow post=71563153]After today's rerun,

[/quote

I have marked ur words

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Dandsome: 8:05am On Sep 27, 2018
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by ZeeBaba17(m): 8:16am On Sep 27, 2018
it's always easier said than done!

1 Like

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Lanre4uonly(m): 8:20am On Sep 27, 2018
Ok. Fingers crossed.
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by rooftech: 8:27am On Sep 27, 2018
when my state chairman is under diabolical oath called mbiam to an NDDC MD to deliver him ticket
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by kalu61(m): 8:29am On Sep 27, 2018
I'm putting my laptop for sale. Check my profile
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by alabi484(m): 8:31am On Sep 27, 2018
There's always sense in the things Oshiomole says, I don't know why people are always not seeing it undecided

3 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Byggshoes(m): 8:44am On Sep 27, 2018
This should be a note warning to Comr. Tunde Balogun as the APC state Chairman canvassing for Hon. Mufutau Egberongbe to be the flag bearer to represent Apapa as MHR in Apapa federal Constituency.
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by 48noble(m): 8:52am On Sep 27, 2018
“There is only one party known to law, and that is the APC.
we r finished
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by 48noble(m): 8:53am On Sep 27, 2018
we finished
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by Teespice(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2018
48noble:
we r finished
I thought I was the only one who saw that sentence.
choi!!!!! we are indeed finished.

2 Likes

Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by honestivo(m): 10:34am On Sep 27, 2018
how real is this threat
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by shotuns: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2018
Reason with your brain for once, is that noise to you? or you are the one making this animalistic noise. Read again and understand the content of the report, It is democratic enough to forewarn the chairmen in their respective states and I commend him for the statements.
Stop being hateful, applaud a reasonable and weldone job for once.

shadyLP:
Osho d noise making creature has spoken grin
Re: Primaries: Compromised And Be Sacked, Oshiomhole Warns State APC Chairmen by shadyLP(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
shotuns:
Reason with your brain for once, is that noise to you? or you are the one making this animalistic noise. Read again and understand the content of the report, It is democratic enough to forewarn the chairmen in their respective states and I commend him for the statements.
Stop being hateful, applaud a reasonable and weldone job for once.
undecided
And a lost zombie is found here, talking out of proportion..
Continue..
I don't u and y would i?
Brainwashed vacuum head.. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Okowa Celebrates 60th Birthday, Hosts People With Disabilities (Photos) / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.