Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) (19604 Views)

Peter Obi, Sowore Meet In Lagos Days To Presidential Election – [video] / Sowore Meet With Other Young Presidential Candidate To Announce Party Soon / Omoyele Sowore Meet Fulani Herdsmen & Farmer In Mayo Belwa Adamawa State - VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by EmekaMD(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be,
This is the reason i hate our youth to be president of this great country.

They are bunch of jokers.
you people and low mentality. You see how poor Niger and Chad are? That's exactly what you people would look like should Nigeria balkanize today

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:

Bros you supported the dumb dullard just over 3yrs ago.
Yea he supported the dumb dullard 3yrs ago doesn't mean he will support him this time around and so do many Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be,

Show us your own picture if you fine pass them

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by otunde527: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
His biz

One thing I know is this guy has someone in the government who is giving him first hand information.That's why he do leak some classical information

But he is going no where with his ambition.hr needs to work with other youths to make it work out
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Yea he supported the dumb dullard 3yrs ago doesn't mean he will support him this time around and so do many Nigerians.

I tire for people where was the evidence say him support am 3 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Optional09: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
I love them, both of them. Young intelligent and smart

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Aystarz: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chri08102702694:
More like trying to force a selfie with great Chimamanda. cheesy

CHIMAMANDA..... Boy do I love the sound of that name!

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Realname: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be,

Shut up

You always talk nonsense

TALKATIVE

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
The babe fine sha grin has the look of one babe on here grin

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Lagbaja01(m): 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
We dont need hypocrite like Sowore to rule this Nation....he brought this predicament regim on us all, using media tools n now, he is trying to bring them down for him to take over.....This guy can never mean well for this nation. Fela Durotoye would be a better candidate than this Sowore.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be, This is the reason i hate our youth to be president of this great country.

See PAINMENT.

1 Like

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Pentools(m): 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
My elder sister is ashamed of this diarrhea mouth. Mumu that talks out of proportion, yaps wey too much more than surburb oloshos with big mouth.

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by sehin79(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
if your president is DUMB and you equally supported and voted him in 3 years ago then you are DUMBER if there is any word in English like that.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
If this man manages to win, which is highly unlikely, he will really cause trouble for those big parties and their members o.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by kernel001: 12:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
englishmart:
Calm down, everybody isn't poor like you.

Surprisingly, personality has nothing to do with riches. I'm an employer of labour, I wouldn't know your definition of riches.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Gabriel004: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
donstan18:

IGBO AMAKA

JEALOUSY AJOKA
grin, you no well, which one is jealousy ajoka. Nna no go kill person here.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
tribalistseun:
Very beautiful girl,
Igbo Amaka
Sowore na Yoruba!
So, Yoruba Amaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by BrokenCock: 1:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
tribalistseun:
Very beautiful girl,

Igbo Amaka
Lies! See her mouth like whistle! See her eyes like a weed addict
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2018
tribalistseun:
Very beautiful girl,
Igbo Amaka
Sowore na Yoruba!
So, Yoruba Amaka grin grin grin grin
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by AGideon(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yeah....Met him too winkYeah....Met him too

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be,

To you a multiple award winning, globally celebrated author and a ford foundation grantee are jokers. SMH
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by itsemi04TM(m): 1:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
[you spoke my mind... Few years time, I enter politics.

quote author=donofdons post=71572422]Chimamanda is great. Sowore is a guy who is made for aluta(we no go gree) not presidency. This guy would have been a human right fighter in the vein of gani fawehimi but he choose to port to the dark side of politics, wealth and power. I once aspired to be like him but me sef done learn. I Dey go contest for local government chairman. No be me go die Dey Dey complain.[/quote]
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
slimfit1:

I tire for people where was the evidence say him support am 3 years ago.
Does it really matter who he support once you realised your mistakes and you are ready to correct them... my respect goes to such person.

2 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by whales84: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
That tells us as a nation that we must wake up to our numerous challenges if we want to build a nation that the future generations can be proud of, our values system must have a new meaning as people desiring for a lasting change. It is a known fact that Nigeria lacked right and purposeful leadership however, we must all change ourselves first before appointing those who will govern us from among us. My point is the electorate must be as envisioning as much as the leaders whom they entrust the affairs of a nation in.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by whales84: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
buhariguy:
See as two of them be,

How dem be? STOP THAT ABBA.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by olaoreawofele: 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Good looking you meant?

tribalistseun:
Very beautiful girl,

Igbo Amaka
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
dukie25:

Bros you supported the dumb dullard just over 3yrs ago.

Don't mind the deluded hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by ajl: 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
donofdons:
Chimamanda is great. Sowore is a guy who is made for aluta(we no go gree) not presidency. This guy would have been a human right fighter in the vein of gani fawehimi but he choose to port to the dark side of politics, wealth and power. I once aspired to be like him but me sef done learn. I Dey go contest for local government chairman. No be me go die Dey Dey complain.

Okay, go and contest for LG chairman. But nothing stop.others from contesting for president. And Sowore is sure good enough for that position. From after independence when most of our leaders were in their 30s and 40s, and same people came back again in their 70s and 80s, what value have they add to the lives of the masses? Up African Action Congress! Up Sowore.

4 Likes

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Okay, our president Sowore, I hope one day, when am in Nigeria it is either Sowore or Moghalu is the president, truly, I wish everyone a blessed day.
Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by Shakitibob0: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sowore my Guy!!

You have tried all you could to make sure sanity is re-installed into the Nigeria's political space..But it seems that our predicament as a Nation can only get worse

Ride on...I support your candidacy!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoyele Sowore Meet Chimamanda Adichie (Photos) by ajl: 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Does it really matter who he support once you realised your mistakes and you are ready to correct them... my respect goes to such person.

Great point. As far back as Buhari years as head of state in the 80s, when I was in my early teens, I have been a solid supporter. Also supported him in 2014 election and I was hoping for the best. But not anymore. I mean, which sensible President or human being will attend a wedding in merriment and in full glare of the public just few days after hundreds of your citizens were massacred. And about integrity, he does not have one. Members of his inner circle enmeshed in corruption or sharp practices are not shown the way out. How long it took him to fire his SG. If you are a team leader and has no solid results to show for it, are you not supposed to reorganize your team by allowing non-performers to go. It's almost 4 years, no cabinet reshuffle among a team that took Buhari 6 months to put together. How many of them have been accused of lacking one required credentials or another. Buhari is not a competent leader for a plural society like ours. This is coming from a former staunch Buharist. We deserve better. Not Atiku or Saraki... a young, agile leader with the ability think issues through. How can people in their 60s to 80s be making decisions and shape the future for people who are largely in their 20s - 30s. It can't work because they don't have a clue how the world work or the direction of things in the world.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Commissions Aerial Fire Fighting Vehicle / Gov Uzodinma Flags Off ‘Exercise Golden Dawn’ To Tackle IPOB / Ohanaeze Ndigbo President, George Obiozor Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.