Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,287 members, 7,846,312 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo (38841 Views)

Pollution From Rice Mill Force Residents Of Anambra Community Out Of Their Homes / Man Seen Praying With A Weapon At A Prayer Ground (Photo, Video) / Osun Rerun: Fayemi Leads APC Chieftains To Omisore’s Residence. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by EmekaBlue(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2018
grin d guy taking d video dey over shake with fear...I could even hear his heartbeat from d video
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by obulor6468: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2018
buhari at work
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by MufasaRebirth: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Dem zombie don start again with them oppression and intimadation
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by klax(m): 10:49am On Sep 27, 2018
Well that is what the Osun people bargain for since despite their suffering still managed to vote apc that much numbers of vote it's a big shame so let the security do them anyhow they like good for them.

I stop commenting on this rerun nonsense simply because I never knew Osun are so these daft and foolish to give apc such huge number of votes. I have given up on them so anything security force do to them it's their luck and their headache.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by AngelicBeing: 10:52am On Sep 27, 2018
marshalldgreat:
What a zoo of a country
grin
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by boxypane(m): 10:55am On Sep 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Some residents were forced to lie down on the ground by security operatives ahead of voting commencement in Orolu local government area in Osun state, according to reports. Their "crime" was not disclosed but a social media user who captured the incident from afar, posted the picture online as he alleged police harassment in their area.

Orolu is one of the four local government areas where the rerun election is current being held after last Saturday's gubernatorial election was declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Meanwhile, a man has just been arrested. He was caught distributing money. It was reported that he refused to reveal his name despite persuasion from the press.

He, however, confirmed his offence was distributing money to voters. He was allegedly in possession of Fake voters cards. He has been whisked away by security agents.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/osun-rerun-security-men-force-voters-to-lay-on-the-ground-photos.html

What if they were political thugs? Though the military should not have done such, but in all, its a tensed atmosphere, they would not take chances.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by sirabu: 10:59am On Sep 27, 2018
That PDP supporters lack shame is a fact. Any act of policing during APC government is an attempt against PDP supporters. Police arrested thugs today in osun PDP supporters are shouting marginalization against their members.

Police arrested some proustites in Ekiti state, PDP shouted marginalization .

Police arrested ritualist with human heads in Ogun state, PDP at it again.

Police killed armed robbers in Port Harcourt . PDP cried.

Police arrested bunkering boys in bayelsa . PDP cried

Army did shaku shaku dance the Python way . PDP cried

Navy did galala dance for high sea .PDP cried

Air force did running man over sambisa Forest .PDP cried.

It seems they want this government to fail just for their self interest by laughing at Nigerians. PDP forgot they had the time, power and money for 16 years. What happened drinking kain kain, dollarization of the economy was the legacy, they gave us. I will support zzz party to defeat Apc, than PDP to come back in 2019. Till then
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 27, 2018
Why the heck are they doing that?? sad

Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by blowjob: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:
Some residents were forced to lie down on the ground by security operatives ahead of voting commencement in Orolu local government area in Osun state, according to reports. Their "crime" was not disclosed but a social media user who captured the incident from afar, posted the picture online as he alleged police harassment in their area.

Orolu is one of the four local government areas where the rerun election is current being held after last Saturday's gubernatorial election was declared inconclusive by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).

Meanwhile, a man has just been arrested. He was caught distributing money. It was reported that he refused to reveal his name despite persuasion from the press.

He, however, confirmed his offence was distributing money to voters. He was allegedly in possession of Fake voters cards. He has been whisked away by security agents.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/09/osun-rerun-security-men-force-voters-to-lay-on-the-ground-photos.html
NAIJA TOO DIRTY.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by obailala(m): 11:14am On Sep 27, 2018
What did they do?
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by IbrahimDamola: 11:16am On Sep 27, 2018
Buhari don really finish this country.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by obailala(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2018
sirabu:
That PDP supporters lack shame is a fact. Any act of policing during APC government is an attempt against PDP supporters. Police arrested thugs today in osun PDP supporters are shouting marginalization against their members.

It seems they want this government to fail just for their self interest by laughing at Nigerians. PDP forgot they had the time, power and money for 16 years. What happened drinking kain kain, dollarization of the economy was the legacy, they gave us. I will support zzz party to defeat Apc, than PDP to come back in 2019. Till then
Air force did flying rehearsal in Abuja last week, PDP claimed it was an attack on NASS to get Saraki. grin
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Odmic2839(m): 11:29am On Sep 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:

anything just to get to d front page is acceptable on this platform, I can't imagine how senseless some persons can be. You don't know if this are political thugs sent on errand by either of d party to erupt d ballot box or polling unit as a whole. My take on this fake news anyways

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by simplyOJ(m): 11:33am On Sep 27, 2018
It could be as a result of anything, it mustn't be about one party trying to subvert the will of the people. The picture just showed 2 or 3 boys lying down, not everyone one in a polling unit. We too like to brew trouble.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by BillgatesMaigad(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2018
We are watching
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Sleekfingers: 11:37am On Sep 27, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:
This is why i always respect myself and stay indoors during elections

No naija politician is worth my vote

No be me them go harass unnecessary because of politician

But you can complain online. If you don't vote. How are we going to chase out all these useless politicians? Your vote count
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by strenghtt: 11:39am On Sep 27, 2018
Maybe those guys are only greeting them in Yoruba style of greeting.... grin
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Hmmmm, naija bloggers and stupidity. Fake news everywhere
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Kdon2: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Sebi they said buhari is a lifeless president, now he is proving he is not lifeless. SMH
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by SirLakes: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Foolish op .....

Stop spreading useless news

What did the
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by SirLakes: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2018
Foolish op .....

Stop spreading useless news

What did theY do
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Besk: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2018
BoneBlogger:

Please where are the residents, Mr Bone Blogger? All I see on the floor are three people who most likely have committed some infractions.

Are there not other residents there as well in thee picture? Why were they not also "harassed" like this fake blog post hysterically suggests?

Government needs to pay attention to a lot of these so-called online blogs who want to be as rich as Linda Ikeji at all costs. Sue a few of them for money they don’t have and they will learn to stop manufacturing and spreading fake news.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by slivertongue: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2018
DO OR DIE ELECTIONS
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Besk: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2018
[/color]
obailala:
Air force did flying rehearsal in Abuja last week, PDP claimed it was an attack on NASS to get Saraki. grin

[color=#006600]
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Besk: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
sirabu:

I don’t know who you are but let me say this, you’ve just written one of the most sensible posts on this platform in recent times. I celebrate you bro/sis. I’m impressed.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by MarijuanaLORD: 11:51am On Sep 27, 2018
Sleekfingers:

But you can complain online. If you don't vote. How are we going to chase out all these useless politicians? Your vote count
We need a revolution in this country

Virtually every politician has the mindset of looting simply because we dont hold them accountable; once they get into power,they do anyhow. Me going to vote is simply a waste of my precious time. Imagine 2019 election i will be stupid to stand on the que and vote when i know that all of them are alike and at the end of the day its just their self interest that matters. I am yet to see any politician that has what it takes to convince me to vote for him. Them no dey ever get genuine manifesto always empty noise.

So oga i am not voting anytime soon but talk about a serious revolution that can atleast reset the mindset of our politicians then i am ready to.partake in that but for now i.will.just assume my vote is inconsequential
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by bluecircle470: 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
midehi2:
They will say its a lie

I don’t believe such stories. A picture from nowhere and someone tag it to be osun state and u just swallow it “line&hook”, anyway let me come and be going.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by akdjr(m): 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Karma is real ooooooooooo. Who else remember how PDP use to oppress opposition party like this? My friend was beaten by PDP thugs, we went to police station to report and he was detained. #Karma I dough for u.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by funsho4man(m): 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
how did define this maybe they are thief, political thief
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by ponnke4u(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria my country... We are still back ward in everything.
Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by Justinah4real(f): 2:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
sirabu:

Re: Osun Rerun; Security Operatives Force Residents To Lay On The Ground. Photo by seunfape(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2018
The snapping must have come from far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdulrasheed Maina Slumps In Court / Iara And Emmanuel Oshiomhole Visit IDPs At Uhogua (Pics) / APC Crisis: Amaechi Finally Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.