Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers (1774 Views)

OPPO A93 Teardown: Inside The Sleekest Phone Of 2020 / OPPO A93 Unboxing And Review - The Sleekest Phone! / Itel Announce S32 Smartphone With Dual Selfie Camera And Fingerprint Scanner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by callmebebe(f): 10:29am On Sep 27, 2018
You’re at home, in your room jamming to the new Rihanna’s song while you admire your dance steps in the mirror. Then this happens: you flip your hair to the side, extend your arm, reach out for your phone, smile or pout and snap a selfie. It’s blurry, so you snap again. It’s still not clear. You snap again. This time, standing extra stiff like a robot, perhaps your hand was shaking before. It’s still not clear! You conclude you are not in a picture mode today or yet, the camera is bad.

Sometimes taking the perfect selfie can be frustrating, that is why Africa’s mobile phone giant, itel Mobile, decided to provide a better innovative solution by creating a selfie pro smartphone – itel S13, to suit every selfie lover’s dream of getting not just clear, but clearer selfies.

The new itel S13 sports a 13MP front-facing camera optimized to take exceptional clearer selfies. The F/2.2 wide aperture enables more light to pass through the camera lens, thereby making selfie pictures clear even in low light conditions. The utility of this sheer beauty is further bolstered up by 4 in1 Big Pixel unit with a front soft flashlight, just to enjoy selfie at night, at sunset, indoor or other low-light environments. It also comes with a brand-new face beauty 2.0 that can make your face thinner, smooth and radiant to get you the kind of stunning chocolate skin you desire.

Moving to the specs, itel S13 houses 1.3GHz Quad-Core MT6580M processor and is powered by the latest AndroidTM 8.1(Go edition). The device boasts a 1GB of RAM and 8GB built-in storage in addition to an expandable memory slot (up to 32GB). For display and design, it is equipped with a 5.5-inches IPS full-screen display with a thickness of 8.4mm.

There is also an eye-catchy candy attached to this new device, as it is the new smartphone in the itel’s selfie series to be made available in Bordeaux Red. This elegant beauty also comes with a Google Assistant and multi-functional fingerprint sensor.
itel Mobile always make good cameras a priority, so it’s no surprise this new smartphone is built to deliver value for money especially coming at an affordable price.

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by SkengRay: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Useless phone undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by ken6488(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
na only selfie itel get to offer
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by Sgbate(m): 2:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol, d OP really is an expert in decivery, i tought it was some real stuf until i got 2 'Itel', then i felt lyk Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by Ejadike(m): 3:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Itel lovers will like this post by the OP.. I prefer TECNO anyway
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by nanakgh(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lol selfies are still a thing? O
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by emerazz(m): 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
Seems me and dis guys sense are related in a way grin

Sgbate:
Lol, d OP really is an expert in decivery, i tought it was some real stuf until i got 2 'Itel', then i felt lyk Mtcheeew.

1 Like

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by aezenkwu(m): 7:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
Whenever I her the name itel even if it's for dash. Me no Wan hear again

1 Like

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by drjprince: 8:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
Is itel the name of a brand shame on Itel
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by Olachase(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
I no kw who smart pass among OP and the phone

1 Like

Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by Goldyyy: 1:30am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol... When I saw the topic I was expecting to see the tecno camon x pro.. Smh
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by kvngjesse(m): 2:00am On Sep 28, 2018
When you think you can't get a smartphone with all round functions and you meet Xiaomi.
Lit processors, Lit battery, Nack Gcam grin perfection.
These brands be creating phones for one function "Camera" another phone for another function "Battery"
Re: Wow! See The Sleekest Smartphone In Town For Selfie Lovers by skyhighweb(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2018
is the op learning ni i did not see any blog link abi u 4get to link us to d full review of d world ugliest itel phone

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Camon 12 Vs Camon 11 Pro: SHOCKING RESULTS / Facebook Acquires GIF Database For $400M / US Government Blacklist Xioami As US Investors Must Pull Out By End Of Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.