Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Much Beloved - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Much Beloved (207 Views)

Much Beloved.... / Pastor Olakunle Beloved: Sex Before Marriage Is Not Sin (Video) / How To Overcome Wet Dreams By Evangelist Oluyemi Stephen Beloved (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Much Beloved by overcomersfaith(f): 10:32am On Sep 27, 2018
The topic we will be considering today is such that can make you jump and touch the sky (maybe the heavens). Wow! “Much beloved.” my head is swelling that me of all people being address by my Father in heaven as “much beloved” wow! A shout offering to the Lord! to be loved of God is a promise He made to His children but the be much beloved is a special favour upon His chosen one (Rom 5:8, Dan 9:23). In songs of Solomon you will see where the use of much beloved was greatly use and for God to address as people so dear to His heart we ought count ourselves blessed. Praise the Lord

read more @ http://overcomers-faith.org/much-beloved-3/

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Light (1) / A Faithful Priest / The Doctufos Places Otem Above Yahweh And Allah : See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.