Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,757 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience (2490 Views)

How To Start Pig Farming In Nigeria And Grow To Giant Piggery / Piggery Business Plan / Pig Farmers Demand For Piggery Colonies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience by popoopeyemi: 10:58am On May 09, 2019
Yodexy:
Any update from your farm?
yodex how far na... Send me your contact
Re: Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience by Yodexy: 12:56pm On May 09, 2019
popoopeyemi:
yodex how far na... Send me your contact

So you just dey remember me
Re: Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience by Kindorafarms1: 1:22am On Nov 05, 2019
anienge001:

All the best! !

Pig rearing can be very lucrative when properly managed. It needs minimal supervision, highly prolific and very minimal mortality. If you can source for steady market, then stay focus and the money will start flowing.
Re: Startup Piggery; The Mustard Experience by Kindorafarms1: 1:38am On Nov 05, 2019
We just started a pig farm yesterday with six sows that are ready to cross, and fourteen weaners. What a joy it is to see this dream come true. The entire twenty pigs are cross breed of large white and camborough. To the glory of God we built a large pen of eighty two large and small rooms that took us over six months to build. We separated the sows and divided them into three sows in a big room. The weaners were group into seven weaners per one big room. We were able to get wheat oval and PKC for their feed. It looks very promising. The brewery waste will be arriving The week for the expected one hundred crossbreed of large white and local breed. The initial twenty will be for breeding, while the hundred will be for selling. Did we miss out anything in our preparation and process so far? Please help us to assess our approach. Thank you all. kindorafarm1

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get A Farmland In Osun State ? / Cat Fish Hatching- A Sure Way Of Making Your First Million In 2017 / Plantain Peel,tiger Nut Chaff,mixed Guinea Corn,millet And Corn Chaff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.