Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

A Nigerian View Of London - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Nigerian View Of London (3275 Views)

A Nigerian View Of London / Life In London - A Nigerian View / A Nigerian View Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian View Of London by LondonCool(m): 1:25am On Apr 10, 2007
@Whitelexi,

Nice post, but could you be bold enough to admit that your are not the originator of that write-up. I received that same write-up by e-mail over three (3) years ago.
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by texazzpete(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2007
I swear i've never seen so many self-righteous people gathered in one place. this writeup was pretty hilarious ever since i first saw it in 2003.
i just don't get it, how is this supposed to portray Nigerians negatively? why not castigate Guardian or vanguard for their online news pages, which show the true rot in our society? any ape can go to www.thisdayonline.com and read about the latest electoral fraud and the latest politician killed.
Most of y'all here watch home videos, which do a great job of portraying Nigerians as killers, ritualists, prostitutes and drug dealers. I've never seen any of y'all here complain about home videos portraying us in a bad light. Now you come here just to sound off, but in reality only showing the rest of us normal people how stifled, how dead your sense of humour is.

Nigerians. . .
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by mizkay(f): 12:00pm On Apr 10, 2007
this is absolutely freaking FANTABULOUS!!!! AWESOME! but give credit where it is due men

aslo - one rotten egg in a basket doesnt really mean all the rest are rotten no matter what they say -

i love Nigerians

I just do!
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by Tornadoz(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2007
texazzpete took the words right out of my mouth. Those who don't find this funny has something to hide. An old woman is always uneasy when dry bones are mentioned in a proverb.
Why would this show Nigeria in a bad light, isn't this a Nigerian forum? If this was posted on Yahoo by a Nigerian, then I would worry.
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by kellorah: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2007
HILARIOUS cheesy
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by Talktrue(m): 8:00am On Apr 16, 2007
Wetin be fraud sef! mek we analyze am.

If na credit card, social security theft, that one na crime.

But 419 hmmm mek we check am well well.
How u go get mail we someone go tell you to bring $10,000 collect $1,000,000 because his father was the former head of state and the money is in Swiss bank and cant be released, blablabla.

No be criminal dem be too when they respond positivey to the scam? We dey complain say Aso rock people dey thief our money and you wan help them steal am. As for me once you fall for the scam you too greedy and u be criminal shekina!! I support that song by Osuofia "Oyibo I go chop your dollar".

I'm a hard working man and i dont think any guy that really works hard for his money will part will it so willingly as to fall victim to the scamers.

As for Identity, credit card theives and similar ones, Mek God punish them, mek thunder fire them, may they be deported to 9ja koboless(the worst punishment for any guy wey go abroad grin )

If u dey do any of this bad thing and you read this, the next knock on your door go be POLICE!! except u repent Immediately!

I don talk finish.
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by uchchu: 9:24pm On Apr 16, 2007
Not a bad place but Abuja is better
Re: A Nigerian View Of London by jbblues24(m): 9:02pm On May 31, 2019
That's fabulous and sick, friend. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Itz Joke Section ...so LOL / ERITREA: After The Govt Declared Two Wives To A Man. Check Out This Funny Pics. / Ndubuisi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.